Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Annabelle Lee & Katherine F (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

How do you Like IT !!

Nice debut of the year ladies !!

BlueBird

Comment

Two of my absolute favourite Abby girls! Can't wait to see the video.

Comment

A T3 that I've been awaiting since reading a little of Canberra adventures on the models threads and since seeing Annabelle-Lee and Katherine in their splendid DIM. This photoset shows that the wait has been well worth it. A gorgeous melding of beautiful flesh that is a delight to view, tender and sensual yet suffused with a passionate intensity and raunchiness, nay, on the evidence of pictures 2, 54 and 113 a passionate ' raunchy determination', that cover and those undies are going to come off! My thanks to Jacki, the team, Annabelle-Lee and Katherine for this splendid photoset, onward to the video.

tom

Comment

Ah, so great, I can't wait for the video to see the finger sliding into the ass...

Comment

I love the colorful, sexy underwear that Annabelle and Katherine have on!
            Two tremendously beautiful women. The video will be hot enough to thaw us out in the US (Eastern part)!

Comment

OH!
              Oh, thank you AW! Such great models. Professionals. Joy!

Comment

I want to know where the rest of it is: you know the before and after then the back stage?

Comment

This is a good start to the new year. Well done ladies ;-).

Comment

A fine start to the T3 year, the ladies sum it up nicely in their profile comments; Annabelle-Lee:- "Frankly one of my best g/g shoots of my career" "I f-ing my love my job!!! I Abby Winters!!" Katherine:- "What an awesome shoot! I had so much fun!". An athletic start with Annabelle -Lee leaping over the sofa-back to join Katherine and then straight to the task in hand, the said Katherine! Long tender then intense kisses at first, soon resolving into the three Rs, a Right Raunchy Romp, the setting serving to highlight the complementing and contrasting skin tones of the models as they deliciously intertwine. A joy to watch and listen to, my thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Annabelle-Lee and Katherine.

tom

Comment

Hehe, I can never get enough of Annabelle's wild orgasms.

Comment

This video is steaming hot! The girls are aeallyyyyy up to sex...

Comment

Wow Annabelle. Saying you were hot in this shoot would be like saying Michael Jordan was a good basketball player. If you don't already have your own site, you should consider. I think your heat rubbed off on Katherine. No pun intended. She's hot too. I don't usually spend much time on gg stuff, but this was so convincingly real. I am in pain from liking this video too much. Ooohh la-la.

Comment

you can see the difference.. they really get wet and breathless.. reminds me of Chloe_B and Anneke... really juicy...

Comment

What a pleasure to see such chicks !!! The girls are so hot.

Comment

WOW!!! What a totally awesome video!! Loved every second...especially Anabelle's amazing orgasms, thanks ladies!

Comment

Few can match the intensity of Annabelle Lee's orgasms, but man if Katherine F didn't try. Watching these two go to town on one another orally is a sight to behold. Katherine especially is incredible eating out Annabelle. I've lost track of how many times I've watched this video. It's just that good.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X