X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Caitlyn J comes back...

New Redux: Caitlyn J comes back...
    Attached Files

And now for the wide angle shot. Here's one from her November 2009 shoot. Sweet, ain't she?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 4 January 2010, 10:57 PM. Reason: And now for the wide angle

Comment

I love the hair and the smile... sexy foxy girl!

Comment

Caitlyn

what a set of pic's .I hope that you can come back many times --HOT

Comment

Pussy close-up?

Here's one of the prettiest models ever to appear here and some klutz puts a pussy close-up on the members home page to introduce the shoot!

(Sue-Ann, if it's your fault, you are forgiven, of course!)

P.S. I should clarify that the pussy is lovely and the pussy-play was captivating. But gosh! Her face is lovely, too!!
          Last edited by FloridaRob; 6 January 2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: P.S.

Comment

Wonderful shoot of a gorgeous girl. I definitely liked the intimate close ups, although my favourite pictures are the ones with the skirt pulled up and the knickers pulled aside.

Comment

Ah, Caitlyn J... just gorgeous!

However, I found myself distracted on more than one occasion (which is a hard thing to do with a cutie like Caitlyn on your screen!) by the great book collection. It looks almost familiar to me... I wonder if this set was shot at a someone from the shoot team's house?

Ah, AW... a place of great mystery.

Comment

Good to have the beautiful Caitlyn J back...HOT!.
                Looking forward to the vid of the shoot...love the pics...(and as Giselle brought to my attention...I love the books!..intriging...)
                Robert

Comment

This makes my Day !!

BlueBird

Comment

Caitlyn wrote after her last shoot "Looking forward to an even naughtier shoot next time...." and by golly she was true to her word,a delightful redux, a beautiful woman, beautifully photographed with some deliciously intimate pictures. Max succeeds admirably in producing and presenting a set that does full justice to Caitlyn's beauty, where Caitlyn certainly seems to be enjoying herself and that is a joy to view. My thanks to Max, the team and Caitlyn, rest assured, enjoyed.

tom

Comment

Gorgeous.Love those eyes and that beautiful smile.

Comment

To answer Caitlyn J's question about whether everyone enjoyed her 'intimate close-ups', yes I certainly did. And I still adore her delightful face and her impish grin. So some nice work with the stills set.

Comment

I just cannot take my eyes off Caitlyn J'c fantastic breasts. They are perfect!!!

Comment

this girls is simply gorgeous ... hummmm...

Comment

Caitlyn is indeed a very gorgeous girl. I am glad to see this picture isn't the ultra-close-up that was used in other places. I found it a tad offense and mainstream. She truly is gorgeous. Thanks for another great shoot girl.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                Caitlyn is indeed a very gorgeous girl. I am glad to see this picture isn't the ultra-close-up that was used in other places. I found it a tad offense and mainstream. She truly is gorgeous. Thanks for another great shoot girl.
                                I agree with you, Silky-licious. That's why I was so quick to post a pic in response to the first one that was in this thread (before it was changed) so as to help that situation out.

Comment

wasn´t there a late 70´s song ... "isn´t she lovely..."

Comment

A delightfully sensual video redux featuring delicious scenes as Caitlyn undresses, as when she is slowly seductively removing her skirt caressing her bum as she does so. "Tasty treats" indeed all beautifully shot by Lottie, a delight to watch and listen to, my thanks to Lottie, the team and Caitlyn for this thoroughly enjoyable video. Happily I see from 'Coming Attractions' that Caitlyn will be gracing our screens again in an IM on the 28th, happy day.

tom

Comment

Hey Wolfgang thanks for being of like-mind when it came up. Care to chat a little bit?

Comment

Caitllyn is very cute and I love the focus on her pussy. Wonderful video.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                          Hey Wolfgang thanks for being of like-mind when it came up. Care to chat a little bit?
                                          Meet ya over in your web

Comment

Whew, I thought that little skirt was hot! Lovely stills and video of Caitlyn in this redux. She is a delight from head to toe.
                                            My motto is Power to the Pussy, but Faces First and Foremost!

Comment

This is an excellent solo video. Thank you very much, Caitlyn, for the erotic striptease and for showing all those lovely parts of your beautiful body.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                My motto is Power to the Pussy, but Faces First and Foremost!
                                                ...I'm thinking there's a bumper sticker in there, somewhere!

Comment

Caitlyn is indeed breath-taking, but the video could have been even better with more talking with that lovely Irish accent. If Caitlyn is a bit shy, Sue Ann could have been invited to do an interview as in previous videos. Please consider bringing Caitlyn back with a LOT more talking. Thanks.

Comment

Any chance of seeing Caitlyn in a Tier 3 one of these days? I'd love to see that and got the impression from her double IMs that the idea would not be entirely disagreeable to her.

Comment

Sure we could of heard more of Caitlyn J's charming Irish accent in the video but anyway for me it was a real treat to see another (more explicit) shoot from such a delightful looking model.

Comment

Nice shoot, incredibly pretty model and what a sexy accent!! Oh, and I'm sure someone else has asked - but is the new 2010 logo really two ice cream cones??

Comment

Love the freckes... to say the least..

Comment

Do you ever get convinced that an AW model is someone you used to know IRL?

That's Caitlyn J for me!

Every time I see her I am _convinced that she is a girl that I used to do musicals with....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X