X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Elga

New Model: Elga
    Attached Files

beautifull silky skin and rosy nipples... like the displicent hair ...

Comment

I've noticed Elga's pics in the preview section with anticipation. Hope she will chat. F. xx

Comment

Elga is a cute girl with an endearing smile - a beautiful delicious feet!!

David

Comment

Elga is VERY, VERY Cute. I really hope that we see much more of her in the future. Great very slim bodyBTW

Comment

Lovely start of your AW career, Elga. Hope to see a little bit more of you!

Comment

Omg she is absolutely amazing !
              Been waiting all week for her gallery..

Comment

She's beautiful another good find for AW

Comment

A very classy set and a very beautiful girl. Just the right combination of exposure and tease. Well done AW. F. xx

Comment

With shots like this we don't even need to see your beautiful naked body to be thrilled. http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=86&shoot=9017

Such a natural beauty. Elga, you are so relaxed and confortable. We are too.

Comment

Oh and to other ladies reading this: Exposed ears can be a very good thing!

Comment

It's not just this shoot that warms my heart (and other places...), the comments are all so lovely too! Elga certainly is inspiring, isn't she?

Damn cute bum too....

Comment

A delightful shoot in the staircase and landing, a lovely debut from the lovely Elga, admirably photographed by Max in a set comprising finely composed pictures that are a delight to view. My thanks and congraulation to Elga on what I hope is only the first of many shoots, and my thanks also to Max and team. Looking forward to the video.

tom

Comment

Elga has an exquisite face - love the colour of her hazel eyes, the fine straight nose and the luscious full mouth. I think having the hair-up helps focus on her face and the natural eyebrows frame that same face very nicely. Elegant slim figure - and with such shape. Not kinda obvious from the demure posing level in the stills but for me another plus of Elga's is that she has a bush.

Comment

Very nice shoot by Elga and Max.
                              Next time, pretty Elga, let your hair down!

Comment

Elga, you sure are pretty. I love your eyes and your legs! Welcome aboard.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Beautiful young woman. Cute face and fantastic body. I, too, love when a lady has pubic hair. I like how Elga trims the top so it's rounded. Pretty. Thanks!

Comment

Elga is going to have to talk dirty to us in Russian for the next vid, da?

Comment

Great first shoot. I hope to see more of her in a next shoot.

Comment

A delightful video debut from Elga bathed as she is in the warm glow of light from the window, a delicious dance of light and shadow upon her body and play of shadows on the walls as Elga move around. In addition the video features some splendid scenes as accompained only by the seductive rustle of fabric Elga toys and plays with her skirt and of adorable manner of transfixing both the camera and viewer with her eyes. My thanks to Patience, the team and Elga, of whom, may I entreat for more please.

tom

Comment

Elga had a playful teasing kind of look on her face at the start of her video when she said "I'm going to show you my body" - but that's exactly what she proceeded to do. The Elga we see now in the video even outshines the Elga we've seen in the stills....a very pretty face and a superb figure.

Comment

Elga, since you're posing on the stairs, you may need to hold onto my banister to keep you steady. It's quite solid and firm.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X