Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Lynley & Milena (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

ummmm... looking good the vid is not available yet, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by eduardodt View Post
      ummmm... looking good the vid is not available yet, is it?
      Nope, once the shoot is live the "Lynley & Milena" part in the 1st post will link to the actual shoot.

Comment

tks, mate ...

Comment

Ahh Lynley & Milena on the 13th, a day for the diary

tom

Comment

Great shoot! I'm really looking forward to Milena's first solo...we're going to see one right? She has one rock hard body...

Comment

A day for the diary indeed, another splendid T3 photoset and one that features the T3 debuts of two beautiful models, drawn to each other, as it were. The intial playful encounter and subsequent passion unfolding is beautifully captured in a series of admirably composed photographs that are a delight to view. Both Lynley and Milena are new stars ascendant in the T3 firmament and for that thanks are due to Jacki, the team and most of all Lynley and Milena, congratulations, ladies on a splendid debut. On to the video.

tom

Comment

It's no secret that I've fallen hard for Lynley but Milena is a stunner too! I'm both jealous and excited that Lynley got to show Milena "the ropes".

Comment

A splendid T3, not the "grapes of wrath" but the "grapes of writhe" as to use Giselle's words, Lynley shows Milena "the ropes". They chart a slightly different course in that a green toy (not a grape) puts in an appearance and in that Milena's bra does not come off until the after video amid some hilarity. A thoroughly enjoyable experience to watch and listen to, thank you, Amber, Patience, the team, Lynley and Milena, hopefully only the first of many for both models.

tom

Comment

Gee girls, I like grape-flavored pussy too.....thanks for sharing!! Two hard-bodied women, the grapes and the toy were nice additional touches, and the sounds of joy were really nice. Welcome to Abby Winters, ladies; here's hoping we see much more of you...

Swin....

Comment

Oh my dear gods, that has to be the hottest couple yet. Serious fun. Well done to all involved.

Comment

Sexy Girl/Girl debut by both luscious Lynley and svelte Milena.
                        Yeah, I was wondering about Milena's on/off/on-again bra. It was a pretty one, and sheer, I must say.
                        Lynley, kept us on the edge with her solo dildo masturbation when Milena went to the ladies room!
                        Hopefully, we will see both Lynley and Melina together with other girls in future shoots.

Comment

Excellent video for their first girl-girl shoot. Milena is very hot.

Comment

This is a HOT shoot to be sure...Lynley and Milena were a wicked pairing...Milena and Lynley provided us with a very sexy and erotic appearance.
                            Robert

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X