X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Charlotte E

New IM: Charlotte E
    Attached Files

sufy stile, looks extra healthy and fun...

Comment

Thanks, dear Charlotte E! Your arousal, the convulsions of your butt and of your unsurpassable dream-body are so exciting!

Comment

Charlotte E is definitely one of my favs ones!! If I may have a wish - it would be sooooo cute to see her comming when laying on her back e.g. and the other wish - the far more important one - is there any chance that we will see her together with a boy?

There are only very very few recordings online with girl+boy - and those are all wonderful!

Best wishes! Fabio

Comment

"Scrumptious" Daniel writes and sumptuously so , the deliciously tanned Charlotte set against the blue and white bedspread with a fine camera position as her fingers explore and as Charlotte moves slowly onto her tummy. A lovely gentle ending as Charlotte rolls onto back, sated. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Charlotte.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by fabiomessini View Post
            Charlotte E is definitely one of my favs ones!! If I may have a wish - it would be sooooo cute to see her comming when laying on her back e.g. and the other wish - the far more important one - is there any chance that we will see her together with a boy?

There are only very very few recordings online with girl+boy - and those are all wonderful!

Best wishes! Fabio
            Hi Fabio! From what I can gather AW is not currently shooting boy/girl content but Charlotte has done some girl/girl shoots which should be released over the coming months. Keep and eye out for them!

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
              "Scrumptious" Daniel writes and sumptuously so , the deliciously tanned Charlotte set against the blue and white bedspread with a fine camera position as her fingers explore and as Charlotte moves slowly onto her tummy. A lovely gentle ending as Charlotte rolls onto back, sated. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Charlotte.

tom
              What a great summation of a beautiful self-loving consummation!
              I loved the way she caresses herself at the beginning, with graceful movements of shapely hands; just watching the leisurely sensual gliding of those hands and finger was enough to hint at the delights in store. And the rippling of buttock and stomach muscles as she neared orgasm was an erotic poem in itself — especially when viewing the HQ.mp4 version filling my 27" screen from side to side and top to bottom...

...and how great to read Giselle's heralding of Charlotte in girl/girl shoots!!

Echoing tom's thanks...

凧ちゃん

Comment

Thank you, Giselle

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                Hi Fabio! From what I can gather AW is not currently shooting boy/girl content but Charlotte has done some girl/girl shoots which should be released over the coming months. Keep and eye out for them!
                Thank you for these info. As I am new here, is there any possibility to send a private message to you?
                Best wishes
                Fabio

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X