X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Cathy

New Model: Cathy
    Attached Files

Hehe a fine preview pic of two of Cathy's very fine assets, here's more of the lovely Cathy, a shoot to look forward to on the 17th & 18th

tom

Comment

A beauty at the waters edge

Comment

A beautiful model in a beautiful setting and Jacki working her magic with the camera to splendid effect to produce and present a delightful photoset that is a joy to view. My congratulations and thanks to all, Jacki, the team and Cathy, a very fine debut indeed.

tom

Comment

very impressive,finally poetry.beauty and nature as an esemble!

Comment

This is a lovely outdoor shoot of a beautiful new model. I'm looking forward to Cathy's video and to her next shoots.

Comment

Perfect!
              That goes for you to Miss Jacki!
              Last edited by bookmanz; 17 January 2010, 03:08 PM. Reason: Jacki!

Comment

Wow!!! she's very pretty

Comment

What a beautiful girl. I'm a bit surprised that Jacki could not come up with more than 68 pics on this shoot, Cathy is worth a lot more, probably the space within the surroundings.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                    What a beautiful girl. I'm a bit surprised that Jacki could not come up with more than 68 pics on this shoot, Cathy is worth a lot more, probably the space within the surroundings.
                    True, very true, seeing that it was an outdoor shoot. Understandable. Fantastic job, Jacki!

Comment

Encore, encore, more...

I agree completely with her beauty and the desire (if not physical needfor more. Why were there only 68 shots? wolfgangbuster indicated the complexity and difficulty of outdoor shoots, but like a three-year-old I want to stomp my feet and demand more.
                      Welcome darlin' I look so forward to seeing more of you, hearing reading and learning as well
                      ciao,
                      Browneyes
                      Last edited by browneyes; 17 January 2010, 07:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by browneyes View Post
                        Why were there only 68 shots?
                        Browneyes
                        My question too. And it's only after shot No.56 that she gets totally nude. Maybe there was a good reason for the relatively small number of photos in this session with this uniquely beautiful lady.

All it means is that Jacki (or someone else) will have to do another shoot pretty soon to satisfy the hungry fans.
                        Last edited by Robinson; 17 January 2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Let's see more of her! Amazing!

Comment

Oh wow, from here on when I think of AW these are the images that will come to mind... so fresh and natural!

I hope we'll see more of Cathy asap

Comment

Cathy is an absolute babe. Beautiful eyes, sexy tan, just perfect...I could go on for days. I really hope we will be seeing much more of her in the future. I really do love outdoor shoots...nice job here.

Comment

Cathy sure is gorgeous. Maybe she was a little shy during the shoot and that is why it was so short. Being naked outside can be nerve racking. Hopefully she will be nice and come back for a larger redux. How about it?

Comment

Man that bikini bottom tan line is great.

Rob.

Comment

A real beauty by the shore,Cathy come back often

Comment

Cathy is beautiful, and my rule for beautiful women is: more is more!

Ahh, we'll see, she'll return soon, for some more pictures, I guess.

Comment

Absolutely fabulous ! Cathy is so beautiful in her first outdoor shoot.
                                        Pleased, come back in many others videos asap !!!

Comment

Lovely, more please. !

oc

Comment

Truly a natural, head-to-toe beauty, with a dazzling smile and multi-hued eyes...

Comment

A splendid outdoors video, a delight to see and hear Cathy in her splendid, beautifully shot video debut which features delightful scenes, as when Cathy sit on a rock amidst sun dappled reeds with a delicious play of light and shadow as she gently fondles and caresses. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Cathy for this fine video and I hope it is not too long before we once again have the pleasure of Cathy's company.

tom

Comment

Cathy won me first with that great smile of hers, I was impressed by her lovely perky breasts and I did admire her fine shapely bum.

Pretty bush location that was chosen, the rock did look a bit uncomfortable though...

Comment

Happy day Cathy is the February_wallpaper_calendar_model

tom

Comment

lovely location, and even more lovely lady!

Comment

lovely eyes....

Comment

Since early teen years, I've always gone head over heels for girls like this, dark and shiny hair, green or blue eyes, and breasts like THOSE!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X