• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Jodie C

New Model: Jodie C
    Attached Files

Very pretty Jodie, Gorgeous eyes and beautiful skin colour. F. xx

Comment

Jodie C has such a nice slim body and beautiful breasts.

Comment

Just beautiful, nice body,nice smile, and I always admire more a models without piercing and tattoos. Naturelness at its best.

Comment

Jodie much more please ,Simply Beautiful

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Great stories to be told with those expressions. Oh Jodie, please just one kiss!

Comment

En core!

Comment

A splendid debut photoset, with her beauty, lovely smile and captivating eyes, Jodie enchants. Admirably photographed by Max, this set comprising finely composed and lit pictures is a delight to view, my thanks to Max, the team and concomitant congratulation on her debut to Jodie, I hope that she has had and will have the opportunity for further invigoration and I look forward to viewing the results. In the meantime there is the video in the offing.

tom

Comment

Another great shoot. Jodie is so beautiful and has great natural expressions. Thanks to all concerned, especially Jodie.

Comment

Jodie got me in with her melting smile and her warm brown eyes. Loved the cute spray of freckles on her face too. Attractive slim figure, liked the fair skin and the nicely proportioned boobs and bum. Many points in her favour from me for the bush as well.

Comment

Very Jodie, nice. Looking forward to more and more again.

Comment

Watched Jodie C's video and straight away it was obvious she sounds like a really warm and friendly (or as she describes herself 'laid back' and 'non-angry' ) Aussie-girl-next-door. I never realised she was that tall - 6ft - so not much surprise to hear her say that her favourite part of her body are her long legs. Liked her cute tight bum as well. As she really doesn't like clothes and likes to walk around the house naked Jodie C does seem like a good choice for a Redux shoot....

Comment

Video

Jodie C is a real pot of gold; how natural, what a sweet smiling. Her body is very delightful, her bubby quite stunning.

Comment

gracefull... to be taken by a lucly someone with care and love .... inducts a love aura ....

Comment

Very nice shoot. Jodie is a cutie and she has really great body. Hope for a redux!

Comment

A pleasure to see and hear Jodie in this delightful video as she tells a a little about herself, playing sports like basketball. The video features some delightful scenes as Jodie sitting on the bed is induced by Lottie to do some stretches, including seeing if her deliciously long legs can straddle the width of the bed. Some are caught as reflections in the mirror, as is Jodie caressing her breasts as she stands by the mirror. The video ends with lovely bouncy finale. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Jodie. I happily echo Bookmanz's hope for a redux.

tom

Comment

Woooo! Welcome to my "Favorite Models" list Jodie!

Comment

I'ts always a nice surprise when a girl turns out to be even more beautiful than her pics led you to believe. Jodie's vid show shows her to be a beautiful girl with a gorgeous personality ... just perfect!! and so at ease with the camera. She comes across as very natural. Any chance that we can persuade her to chat I wonder? F. xx

Comment

only wished to see more of her mouth lips... soooooo cute....

Comment

Jodie. Sweetheart.

I really like this one and here's why: Jodie is so believable, she is so like the women I work with and see every day. And she is not afraid to stand, just like the women I see and work with. And her looks, her figure, her posture - all SO believable. All SO sexy.

Comment

Great video. Jodie C has a very beautiful body.

Comment

oooo, I like tall fit girls, so this is great.

Nice shoot Jodie

Comment

Lovely Jodie you are really tall and sporty. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X