Clear All

New Model: Justine K

New Model: Justine K
    Attached Files

what a beautiful pic, for two reasons. F. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand3 View Post
      what a beautiful pic, for two reasons. F. xx
      You must be talking about her beautiful eyes.....

Comment

I'd say that pair of eyes and that pair of somethin' else.

Comment

Looks very promising.

Rob.

Comment

Very stunning Justine

Comment

i've already posted enough about her...

...so i risk sounding obsessive, but tell me those aren't the most gorgeous eyes ever. ok i'll shut up now.

Comment

yes ,they are both gorgeous,nothing wrong with that ,

Comment

Wow, Justine K's breasts are just incredible - a real special treat...She's very pretty and I think this shoot turned our great!!!

Comment

Beautiful girl, great smile, perfect "next door girl".

Comment

Very sweet looking girl, but those nipples should carry warning signs: "Use Eye Protection."

Comment

sweet girl

Comment

Attractive! Funny comment intalam, and in case your reading this Justine, please interpret any remarks about your nipples as 100 percent positive. I think your nipples are clearly saying hello, so we are very happy to see them.

Comment

Oh one more thing. An incredible percentage of these photos are with clothes on. The photographer may want to review that practice.

Comment

Gorgeous girl, more please. Not a fan of the washed out a grainy look on some of the shots. If it's a style choice I'd rate it as a fail.

oc

Comment

A lovely debut shoot from Justine in which Max elegantly captures Justine's beauty, her lustrous brown eyes and delightful smile, sharing them with us in this set comprising fine compositions that is a joy to view. My thanks to Max and the team, my thanks and congratulations to Justine on this her debut, may it only be the first of many. Happily not long to go until the video.

tom

Comment

I must say, her eyes are quite lovely. The other bits go without saying!

Comment

Splendid new girl. Beautiful body and especially her nipples.

Comment

Justine you are gorgeous. I love your attitude and you have beautiful beautiful breasts and sensational nipples

Comment

A lovely debut video a pleasure to see and hear Justine as first she tells of her dancing, including a little demonstration. Accompanied by bird-song she then very sensually undresses, throughout addressing the camera with her eyes in a most delightful manner. Admirably shot by Suri with delicious scenes of Justine undressing and moving around the room, especially climbing around on the sofa. A joy to watch and listen to, my thanks to Suri, the team and Justine.

tom

Comment

Lovely, Justine!
                                          I agree with you about your bottom
                                          but you also have the most delicious little breasts and nipples

Comment

More, More, More!
                                            Justine K, pushes all my buttons.
                                            & she remembered, nothing beats panties around the ankles.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful and startling breasts and nipples! These are a joy to behold. But I am sorry she has chosen not to show us her lips, which I'm sure would be even more beautiful.

Comment

Justine K is a bit of a change for AW - here we have an Australian travelling back here from overseas rather than an overseas traveller coming over here. Her best features, which have been commented on by just about everybody, are adorable. Although her favourite body part is her arse - nice, round, plump....yes, hard to argue with her there.

Comment

Puffy nipples remind me of those delicious marshamallow puffs... so lovely and melty in the mouth. Justine K is invited to join me for hot chocolate and 'mallows any day, any time.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X