X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Iveta

New IM: Iveta
    Attached Files

Ahh Iveta in that most favoured of gardens (I wonder if there's a vacancy for a gardener?) A day for the diary, the 23rd.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 11 January 2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

What a delight to see such a sexy girl ! Many thanks Iveta.

Comment

I'd been looking forward to this IM from Iveta and by golly I've not been disappointed, splendidly energetic in a sun dappled garden, Iveta writhes around on her towel, on her back, on her tummy, partly kneeling, legs in the air, ending up half on half off the towel. A deliciously langrous ending as Iveta, sated trails on her fingers slowly and sensuously over her body. It is a delight to watch and listen to, thank you Iveta and for the lovely 'botanical' profile comments.

tom

Comment

Iveta has got a lovely body and it was very nice to watch the expression of joy on her pretty face and to listen to her sensual moaning while she's pleasuring herself. Thank you very much, Iveta, for sharing this intimate moment with us.

Comment

Luxembourg? Sexy...

Comment

Iv-eta going to watch the Football Game or you Iveta; I choose the latter.
              Thank you for this Wonderful IM and also for choosing to become a AW Girl.

Comment

Iveta body is an imposing sight - magnificent form that it is - so altogether a sexy IM for me.

Comment

Great! Thanks Iveta!

Comment

wishes

i wish i would be able to watch you in person. you are so beautiful and passionate. your body is lovely. thank you for sharing your passion with us.

kisses!

Comment

Great outside scene...

Comment

Ahh YES,,,,The Garden of Iveta,,,,What a BEAUTY

JOHN

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X