X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Giselle comes back...

New Redux: Giselle comes back...
    Attached Files

Perhaps this is to celebrate her new job at AWHQ...

Congratulations, Giselle.

Lxm

Comment

Echoed, Lxm, This promises to be a splendid shoot, although we've had the inestimable pleasure of seeing Giselle in GGs and DIMs 'tis been a fair while since a solo has graced our screens. The 24th and 26th, days for the diary.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
        Perhaps this is to celebrate her new job at AWHQ...

Congratulations, Giselle.
        Awww, thanks so much! This set was shot about 6 months ago... while I'd like to think it's release is to celebrate my new job it's actually just good timing, haha

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
        Echoed, Lxm, This promises to be a splendid shoot, although we've had the inestimable pleasure of seeing Giselle in GGs and DIMs 'tis been a fair while since a solo has graced our screens. The 24th and 26th, days for the diary
        It has been a while, hasn't it? This set will be a little different from my previous solos as it was shot here in VIC rather than the ACT. A little less raunchy, a little more artsy. But hey, it's good to mix things up, right? I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
          A little less raunchy, a little more artsy. But hey, it's good to mix things up, right? I'm looking forward to it!
          Raunchiness and artsiness...raw earthiness and refined delicacy... Yes, mixing things is good -- and one of the wonderful things about you, Giselle, is your capacity for doing that with such heart-stealing conviction!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I want your dress..but obviously in my size

Comment

Giselle I have no doubt this shoot will be LOVELY. Good Luck with the new job.

Comment

Awww, thanks so much! This set was shot about 6 months ago... while I'd like to think it's release is to celebrate my new job it's actually just good timing, haha

It has been a while, hasn't it? This set will be a little different from my previous solos as it was shot here in VIC rather than the ACT. A little less raunchy, a little more artsy. But hey,it's good to mix things up, right? I'm looking forward to it!

Indeed it is, one of the features I like about AW.

While contemplating the shoot I was reminded of this PotD

tom

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                  I want your dress..but obviously in my size
                  Oh honey, that dress doesn't even fit me anymore! It was made in a time when a girl needed a corset to fit into anything, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Oh honey, that dress doesn't even fit me anymore! It was made in a time when a girl needed a corset to fit into anything, if you know what I mean.
                    Hello Giselle, congrats!
                    This AW-today pic from august last year makes clear what you mean, seems you managed to fit into - no doubt - the wonderful looking dress. Looking forward to a this "soft" shoot
                    William.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RidleyNL View Post
                      This AW-today pic from august last year makes clear what you mean, seems you managed to fit into - no doubt - the wonderful looking dress....
                      Ooooh, it was a tight squeeze! But well worth it, of course. I love that dress (as you'll hear in the video) however it might be time to let it go. It hangs in my closet, often gazed upon but never worn.

Only one more week to go!

Comment

Once more Giselle: a queen of AW!

Comment

Oh wow! Smokin hot and seductive set. You really did turn it on as you said. Loved the stockings! Can't wait for the vid now! Bravo Giselle and Charli for shooting it!

Comment

Spectacular, a classic! Charli's camera captures it all, Giselle's beauty, sexiness, and fun-loving attitude.
                            I loved the surrounding colors and of course the dress, stockings, and panties!

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Beautiful. A classic pinup girl design, and a perfect girl. I love the dress and stockings!

Comment

Gorgeous set
                                  my only regret is that you said your new job on AW staff may not give you time to get in front of the camera...

Comment

This is a very erotic shoot of a gorgeous girl.

Comment

Yes sir, that's my darlun'
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	r_giselle_2166-thumb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	637020

Comment

nice tricky smile... great body!

Comment

Do you have a license for that body Miss?

Comment

I absolutely loved the dress, Giselle looked fantastic in it!

Comment

I wrote soon after the thread was created "This promises to be a splendid shoot..." and golly gosh it lives up to that expectation and more, much more, as Bookmanz comments "Spectacular, a classic!..." It is a photoset where everything gels most harmoniously, a gorgeous model in beautiful clothes, beautifully photographed in a fine setting which in it's relative simplicity and understatement adds to the overall lustre. My thanks to Charli, the team and Giselle for this set that is such a joy to view that will live long in the memory. Now the wait till Tuesday for the video.

tom

Comment

Giselle, haven't looked at eh full set but it is indeed lovely. KISSES Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                                                  Do you have a license for that body Miss?

Sure does! And she knows how to use it!

Comment

Giselle looks as stunning as ever in this shoot. Maybe not as "raunchy", but VERY sexy nonetheless. Even in her more explicit shoots, Giselle brings a high degree of class, style and beauty every time.

Comment

Whoooooo,natural beauty is everything

Comment

Yay! I'm stoked to see this shoot finally go up, I've been watching the "Coming Attractions" section with bated breath. :-) Of course, Giselle is gorgeous as ever.

Comment

Video

A ingenious creative Giselle, shooted by Patience ingenious and creative as well. Many thanks!

Comment

F*%$&£@ AWESOME!!! I am utterly speechless! Giselle, you are a beauty to behold! Period.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X