No announcement yet.

New Redux: Giselle comes back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and I would be your perfect date for your "formal" ... the trouble is ... so would many other fans of yours ... AND I'm 18,000 km away!!! (

Comment

Perfect Perfect

Comment

Sexiest....shoot.....everrrr!

Comment

Giselle looking better and better than ever! Formal, yes we'd give it a go, absolutely.

Comment

With every new Giselle shot I think this one is so good it can't be topped. But lucky for us I get proven wrong each and every time

Comment

Great video ! Giselle is a real beauty.

Comment

AMAZING VIDEO GISELLE!!! I will gladly be your Formal Date!!!

Comment

A splendid video that stands as a glorious compliment to the splendid photoset. A delight to see and hear Giselle tell the story of her beautiful dress and her ideal 'formal' accompanied by a delightful rustling of fabric, as are the delicious scenes of Giselle undressing. On the subject of delicious scenes, this video, beautifully shot by Patience is replete with them, as when, Giselle lying on the floor slowly and lightly draws the diaphanous blue material seductively over and around her body. My thanks and congratulations to Patience, the team and Giselle on this fine video which is richly deserving of it's place in the AW Pantheon.

tom

Comment

Giselle, always a class act and she shows once again she is one of best performers at AW in video interviews. Patience and Giselle are a crack team.

Comment

Wow, thank you for all the amazingly lovely comments everyone! I've only now had a chance to look through the set properly (and select some images for my Magic Mirror) and I really do love it.

My first 2 solo shoots were shot in 2007, this one was shot mid-2009, and I'm so lucky to have my evolution documented in such beautiful photos.

Comment

Giselle, beautiful selection of photos in your magic mirror. You've graced us with so many fabulous shoots.
                        Lest we forget, your second shoot had loads of pretty pictures of you, in another pretty dress. This was one that I thought was very nice. http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=30&shoot=5725
                        Also it had the backstage video of Toby photographing you.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                          .... Lest we forget, your second shoot had loads of pretty pictures of you, in another pretty dress...
                          I haven't really included many photos from my second solo in my list because, well, I'm not as crazy about it as I am my other stuff. Toby's photography is excellent, of course, I just felt I wasn't on top of my game (so to speak) that day. I know a lot of people love the set though, and I'm really pleased about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                            I haven't really included many photos from my second solo in my list because, well, I'm not as crazy about it as I am my other stuff. Toby's photography is excellent, of course, I just felt I wasn't on top of my game (so to speak) that day. I know a lot of people love the set though, and I'm really pleased about that.
                            And you really should be... Loved it too....

Comment

Gisele and Choe_B... wot a dream...

Comment

only wished chloe would post more..

Comment

Chloe_B 2010 will happen?

Comment

sorry, Giselle... just thinking about you and Chloe...since she is a little outta cams lately

Comment

Originally posted by eduardodt View Post
                                      only wished chloe would post more..
                                      Chloe_B 2010 will happen?
                                      Chloe is on Twitter now so maybe you can tweet her and ask?

Comment

I was wondering if a vid between u 2 would ever happen beauty...

Comment

I was wondering if a vid between u 2 would ever happen beauty...
                                          Who knows what the future holds? But for now, what happens at AWHQ stays at AWHQ!

Comment

VERY Nice! - but be careful to show the whole figure and don't zoom in too much all the time please, videographer.

Comment

The model helps a lot when comes to nice pics!

Comment

Giselle, awesome shoot and thanks for posting your mirror. Nice to know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by oddly_calm View Post
                                                  Giselle, awesome shoot and thanks for posting your mirror. Nice to know what you think.
                                                  Why thank you!

Comment

The model helps a lot when comes to nice pics!
                                                    That's always been my theory

Comment

Beautiful shoot. Good to see something a bit different. Thanks.

Comment

26th January 2011

Click image for larger version

Name:	giselle_aw_rx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	640197
                                                        From the beautiful video shot by Patience [Michelle]

...and to Giselle from my private bible: my eyes will never be bored with watching her beauty, nor my ears filled with hearing her voice...
                                                        (Fabulous pictures too, taken by Charlie! Thank you!)

Comment

*sigh* Hands up who misses Giselle?

Comment

Me

Anyone know what she's doing now?

Comment

Me too. Giselle surely got the raw deal when she committed herself to work with elan and verve for AW and then AW just up and left for Europe. I do hope she has found something else as rewarding.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X