X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Klaudia comes back...

New Redux: Klaudia comes back...
    Attached Files

Wow, what a week. First the impressive debut of Arienne, then Annabelle Lee/Mia H Girl/Girl and finally this beauty again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comment

Man, she's gorgeous and sexy as hell! The colors in Charli's shoot are beautiful!

Comment

In addition to this lovely girl, her bra is also very super. Thanks for showing all of its details....

Comment

So amazing! I love Klaudia and this shoot ticks all my boxes... love your work, Charli!

Comment

Ahh Klaudia's redux, much anticipated and that anticipation has been amply, nay, lavishly rewarded in this splendid imageset that has a sultry sensual yet 'bright' aura, the mix of "exotic and domestic" that Sue-Ann mentions . Set in a somewhat unusual location, as Klaudia writes "I'll never look at kitchen tables in the same way again!", that nevertheless works well with fine colour combinations and the delicious dance of light, shade and shadow. The set, admirably photographed by Charli is a delight to view and my thanks are due to Charli, the team and Klaudia, I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the video.

tom

One wonders with a wee tingle of hope that the number 4 in the title hints at 2 and 3 somewhere straining for release
            Last edited by tom2c7777; 4 February 2010, 05:50 AM. Reason: 4

Comment

Amazing--the blue eyes with the dark hair--so striking! That has to be the luckiest tattoo artist in history--what a canvas upon which to work!

Comment

Very much looking forward to the video - Klaudia continues to make AW the website I know and love. Long live the Pyjama Party Girls!

- Adam

Comment

Klaudia is smoking hot! I love that luxurious bush and those gorgeous eyes!!!

Comment

What a nice lingerie on a super beautifull delicate woman! Wow!

Comment

Looking at Klaudia's stills set smouldering sensuality comes to mind. If I've used this before about Klaudia, no apologies - I think she owns the phrase.

Comment

As with the imageset my sense of anticipation has been lavishly rewarded. A richly erotic, sultry sensual offering that is a delight to behold in all respects. Beautifully shot by Patience this video features a sumptuous confection of close up, full body and everything in-between shots, including some delicious views of Klaudia's splendidly adorned back. My thanks to Patience, the team and Klaudia for this video that offers such delights,

tom

Alas I've found 3 (the video title) but hope springs eternal, 2 is still somewhere and of course Klaudia will grace our screens again on Monday in her DIM with Rachel, a further adventure of the Sleepover Girls

Comment

My gosh this girl is beautiful, and very, very alluring with her black, furry bush.

Comment

Wow ! What a pleasure to see Klaudia again ! Her body with her amazing tattoo on her back is so beautiful.

Comment

Klaudia, you are so beautiful!!!!!

This so well chosen lingerie together with you in Person gives such a sensual touch that I have to review this Video, I can't get enough. Such a harmony is seldom, everything is perfect. Remain as you are, you're just great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comment

Agree with others, Klaudia and the vid are smoking hot

Rob.

Comment

Hi Klaudia

Great face, sexy shape and a great looking outfit cant wait to see the video

Peter

Comment

Hi again

Just saw the video - you certainly know how to be sexy

Cant wait for video 2
                                    Peter

Comment

Klaudia is a very gorgeous young woman. I love her ink. KISSES

Comment

After watching Klaudia's video, it was really thrust upon me that I had not mentioned her bush in my last post. It's awesome. And she's sexy.
                                        Last edited by flatspin; 7 February 2010, 11:43 AM. Reason: add/change

Comment

A woman can't get any sexier than Klaudia is in this video. At the 4 minute mark, she brings her hands, which had just been playing between her legs, to her face and briefly smells them. Then she commences with licking her hand and sucking her beautiful fingers with her gorgeous lips. It lasts for about a minute. In close up!
                                          Aces to Patience, really a fantastic video of an exquisite young woman .

Comment

My favorite pic:

Look at those eyes

Comment

I love her too,her tats are so sexy

Comment

That was pure heaven. A beautiful lady doing beautiful things. I especially loved the full dark bush a natural lady showing her natural talents. Can't wait for the next visit. XXX

Comment

Klaudia As A Living Work Of Art

I'd luv to see Klaudia in a future photo/video shoot looking like this.
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X