X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Hayley F comes back...

New Redux: Hayley F comes back...
    Attached Files

Beauty like this will, at the very least, get your pulse rate up.
    Goodness, Haley has goosebumps.

Comment

Thought Hayley F was gorgeous as always. She is a wonderful looking lady. AW is lucky to have her.

Comment

oooh what a beauty,more is always better than less:

Comment

Ok I think its time that we all post the link to our favorite shot. I could pick just one so here are my TWO favorites.

Last edited by silkenshadow; 21 February 2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: added Links

Comment

I'm speechless!!! xxx (but have a huge smile on my face and a warm feeling inside - if only Hayley would visit the boards ...)

Comment

Hayley is positively smoking hot! What a gorgeous face and slender beautiful body!!! Great to see her again!

Comment

Sue-Ann writes of "another ravishing shoot" and by golly she's right. The predominately off white background serves as a fine foil to Hayley's dark locks and rosy complexion, accentuating her beauty. A beauty that Max splendidly captures in a series of fine compositions that make this set a delight to view. My thanks to Max the team and Hayley, who writes in her profile comments, "I'm hoping I still look good on camera..." Indeed you do, Oh! indeed you do.

tom

Comment

Yes tom2c, you have it right! I echo your statements... Indeed she does look so good!! her beautiful eyes contrasting with her equally gorgeous hair... along with that cute little butterfly just above her flower... mmm mmm must see more!!!

Comment

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I need to go visit Aussie. Where all the girls and cars are at. Can't stay away from Japan too long though :P

Comment

A definite beauty from top to bottom, but I really appreciate the wonderful manicure, an attribute some models fail to appreciate.

Comment

My favorite AW model, by far! I love the way she moves, the sounds she makes, and the things she likes to do (to herself) - I would gladly fill in at any point. Thanks Hayley!

Comment

As always a delight to see and hear Hayley, she tells of her travels to China and adventures therein. A delightful video, replete with splendid scenes as when Hayley slides towards the camera off her knees, blowing a kiss as she does so, before returning to a kneeling position, undressing against the backdrop of the large window. There are some fine colour combinations, a notable example being, that of the blues and mauves of Haley's underwear and tanned complexion. My thanks to Suri, the team and Hayley for this splendid video that as said is delight to watch and listen to.

tom

Comment

So cute, so beautiful.

Comment

Fun and interesting interview with Hayley F, she's a natural in front of a video camera. I've got to say on the evidence here she's simply an overall beauty. And that bum-on shot in the preview pic was cheeky in so many ways.

Comment

Wonderful girl. She is so cute and so sensual when she strips.

Comment

As always another beautiful shoot from Hayley; I think my all time fav. Hope for more soon - please!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X