X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Tinneale comes back...

New Redux: Tinneale comes back...
    Attached Files

A welcome return to Tinneale whose short hair frames a great face. I approve of her knickers-off-first strategy....

Comment

Yayyy! Hope Tinneale comes back to the forums too.

Comment

Looking forward to this one.

Comment

How cute matryoshka bed cover

Comment

Rob.

Comment

The young lady setting on it is cutier

Comment

Tinneale is constantly changing her "look" and I like her latest...and her hairiness has my FULL attention...

Comment

Just beyond fucking perfection

Can't see how it can get any better than Tinneale - the ultimate Goddess

Rob.

Comment

Tinneale, don't change a thing! You are wonderful. Let me say that most men highly respect a woman who is confident in her own sexuality. We LOVE that!!!!

Comment

Jacki did an incredible shoot. Tinneale is such a beautiful model so it makes a wonderful combination. Such a pleasure to have Tinneale back again. Hope to see her again.

I have to say that is one of the best shoot Jacki ever did, if not the best. Different, imaginatibe , yet tasty. Those two surely makes a good pairing.
                      Last edited by casgrain; 3 March 2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Gorgeous from head to toes!

Comment

Beautiful woman, excellent photography

As usual, the photography is great, subject is wonderful. Her personality seems to come through, and the mirror was a good idea. All very sexy in the best sense.

Comment

Pure beauty and absolute perfection. A heaven sent natural beauty.

Comment

great model!

Comment

A delight to see Tinneale once again,(ahh the sacrifice she's made for us, getting up before she went to bed!!) and in what a shoot. Jacki as is her wont, produces a most splendid imageset that eloquently captures Tinneale's (to borrow from Sue-Ann) "pure loveliness". Set in a fine location that is a symphony of subdued pastel hues, the shoot has both a fun and entrancingly sensual aura with splendid 'touches' as the inspired use of the mirror. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Tinneale for this set that is such a delight to view and one to 'bank' for the future. Now eagerly anticipating the video.

tom

Comment

This is an excellent shoot of a beautiful girl.

Comment

Tinneale's Tasty and quite 'n actress in the Real Mirror !

BlueBird

Comment

Wow, what a beautiful young lady. Curves, hair, expression. Very very nice.
                                      ETA: Just saw the video. Holy moly, I'm very happy today.
                                      Last edited by akttog; 6 March 2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

video

Comment

Great to see another shoot with Tinneale, I loved all of the shots of her playing with the mirror.

Comment

A delightfully "engineered" video that gets off to a flying start with splendid scenes as Tinneale lies on the bed facing the camera as she and Patience engage in conversation about her studies, including her misogynistic dinosaurs of lecturers, shaving her head and of her travels. Those splendid scenes are happily accompanied by many more as Tinneale undresses and plays, watching herself in the mirror, a view that we can on occasion share. The video ends with a very sexy "goodbye" indeed. My thanks to Patience, the team and Tinneale for this video that is a delight to watch and listen to.

tom

Comment

Tinneale is gorgeous,the video is great,especially the last 4 minutes,all videos should be like this,guys take note.

Comment

Yet again an outstanding shoot! Pure eroticism; great! A gorgeous Tinneale with a lot of natural and charming sensuality.

Comment

Wow ! These natural girl is very beautiful.

Comment

Tinneale is among the most beautiful here I think. What a face, and those green eyes!
                                                    She's looking outstanding gorgeous in her solo stills. Tinneale and Jacki combine for a tremendous array of excellent shots. They don't miss a pose, angle, or expression. To say there is quality and quantity in this shoot would be an understatement.

Tinneale and Patience give us a true delight on video, Tinneale is really fun and engaging to listen to. The last half of the video is Tinneale's masturbation. Featuring Patience's fantastic use of closeups on Tinneale's face betwixt the close in shots of Tinneale's juicy ministrations of her pretty pussy.

Easily, one of the best shoots of the year!

Comment

Ah me...! Where to start? Her blue eyes, sultry and half-closed as she pleasures herself? Her body hair, natural and very feminine? Her blemish-free skin, which looks so soft and inviting, and probably is.....<sigh>? I like this woman's smile, her pretty hands--I didn't get a close look at her feet, but I'd bet they were as well-cared for as her hands---her bountemous butt, so round and firm...and kissable! <smooch!> I also like her breasts, which are capped by near perfect areoles and nipples----just suckable enough to make my mouth water---and her dainty little vadgie, nice and moist, with the pretty inner lips forming wings at the sides, all pink and coral and dark rose, the colors of arousal.

Thank you for sharing your private moment with me, Tinneale. You are truly beautiful, inside and out. With much affection, Swin...

Comment

Absolutely brilliant.

oc

Comment

The use of the mirror was a nice idea and she was definitely aroused by what she saw in it. I hope to see an IM soon.

Comment

Having just returned to this amazing site after an extended absence, I must say that Tinneale is an awesome way to be welcomed back.
                                                            This one shot is worth the annual sub on it's own.

Thanks for finding the most beautiful "real" women in the world, an presenting them in the most sympathic way possible. Great stuff Team AW.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X