New Redux: Jemma M comes back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llignetra3 View Post
    Jemma starts by saying this is her fourth shoot for Abby Winters. Does that mean there is another one we haven't seen yet? I hope so
    Yes it does, there's another solo shoot of her awaiting release.

Comment

So cute. And I love how her pubic hair is a little bush. It doesn't even look like it's very big even if never trimmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Yes it does, there's another solo shoot of her awaiting release.
        Any idea when it is going to be released?

Comment

Originally posted by llignetra5 View Post
          Any idea when it is going to be released?
          Couple of months from now, unless the schedule changes (which is why I can't hard *promise* it).

Welcome to the forums btw!

Comment

Anytime a shoot thread gets this many comments you know the that the model is popular and members love her. Jemma's sweet and beautiful and is the perfect epitome of an abbywinters model. I too, am looking forward to that last Jemma shoot stored in the mighty AW digital vaults.

Comment

Only a month now - see the latest update

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
              Anytime a shoot thread gets this many comments you know the that the model is popular and members love her. Jemma's sweet and beautiful and is the perfect epitome of an abbywinters model. I too, am looking forward to that last Jemma shoot stored in the mighty AW digital vaults.

Comment

Sundress and no panties = heaven

Very sexy, coy, cute, naughty....

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                  And Jemma is still attracting admiring comments five years later - see FreeAbbyWinters.com. The latest comments are in March and April 2016. One of the writers asks "I want to know what happened when she told her housemates about posing naked online. Did they all sit around and look at her naked pictures together? Was her boyfriend there too? Because that would be super hot if they did"

Is there any more Backstage material of Jemma? Or outtakes?

Comment

It is ten years today since this shoot went up. Now that Backstage has been revived perhaps we shall now see some new images of Jemma

Comment

I’m surprised I haven’t commented on this shoot before, because it’s one of my very favourites. The video is in effect a “backstage” of the stills, with Jemma chatting with the videographer (Patience/Michelle) about how she decided to start modelling and how she feels about it. For some reason those are now taboo subjects on this site, but back when this shoot appeared they were quite common. Anyone who hasn’t watched the video should definitely do so.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X