X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Jemma M comes back...

New Redux: Jemma M comes back...
    Attached Files

Very interesting shoot to look forward to.

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

Slender Jemma's adorable, looking forward to another redux!

Comment

Yay, one of my favourites Looks nice and warm out there.

Hehe, "grass stains".

Comment

what a beautiful woman the smile and everything in the right place++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Such a joy to see Jemma again, truly a beautiful young girl.

Comment

Another beautiful shoot with Jemma. Very sexy when she starts pulling up her dress.

Comment

A beautiful third solo from Jemma, we've so far seen her in the bedroom, kitchen and now garden, happily there are still plenty more rooms and outdoor locations to explore. There is a happy congruence between the blossom on the tree and the reds of Jemma's apparel and a delicious dance of sunlight and shadow, a happy compliment to Jemma's bubbly character, which Charli eloquently captures. My thanks to Charli, the team and Jemma for this imageset that is a joy to view.

(is that a camera I spy on the tree?)

tom

Comment

Jemma looks stunning laying there in the dappled sunlight.

Comment

Now that's a striking preview pic of Jemma M and not only does she look beautiful here she just exudes warmth. A reclining nude in an Aussie backyard? I'm calling that scene 'Suburban Idyll'.

Comment

Luv the outside shoot, I miss her glasses though....

Comment

What a great strip, endless erotic! A distinguished young beautiful girl in red clothes undressing in a green light shadow and getting naked: exciting!

Comment

Jemma M gets more and more beautiful with each new shoot!!!

Comment

In the video, when Jemma is asked how she likes being naked, she replies "cool". Then I can't make out what she's asked next. I heard "Cool, as in tenth? or something like that, to which Jemma replies "both". But what was the actual word that I can't make out? Sounds like "tenth" to me, but that can't be right. Anyone?

Comment

I liked the Backstage style of Jemma M's video - for me it was an interesting look around Charli's still shoot. Also, the video showed again what a charmer is Jemma.
                                Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                In the video, when Jemma is asked how she likes being naked, she replies "cool". Then I can't make out what she's asked next. I heard "Cool, as in tenth? or something like that, to which Jemma replies "both". But what was the actual word that I can't make out? Sounds like "tenth" to me, but that can't be right. Anyone?
                                'Temp' as in temperature, hot or cold.

Patience: "Cool, as in like temp or like...?"
                                Jemma: "Both"
                                Patience: "Really?"
                                Jemma: "It feels really warm when I had my jeans on and stuff earlier..."
                                Patience: "How cold do you reckon it is?" and so on....

Comment

A delightfully different style of shoot for Jemma's third video, in large measure a backstage 'tour'. Witty and informative with some fine scenes; Jemma being photographed by Charli, accidentally 'twangs' herself with her bra strap. In many a delicious play of sunlight and shadow, accentuated by the breeze upon Jemma and the golden glow imparted by sunlight to her hair. A delight to watch and listen to my thanks to Patience, the team and Jemma.

tom

Comment

Jemma is such aa gorgeous girl. Seems to be a trend of girls going commando. Chloe was the same way in her latest shoot. I am sure you guys don't mind that much though Giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                      'Temp' as in temperature, hot or cold.

Patience: "Cool, as in like temp or like...?"
                                      Jemma: "Both"
                                      Patience: "Really?"
                                      Jemma: "It feels really warm when I had my jeans on and stuff earlier..."
                                      Patience: "How cold do you reckon it is?" and so on....
                                      Thanks flatspin. You're an Aussie, so I guess you could make it out easy enough. And how do we know it's Patience doing the chatting? In most of the vids, when the model is being spoken to, I have no idea who's asking the questions, unless it's Sue-Ann, of course. Hey, there's an idea. Why doesn't AW indicate somewhere who's actually chatting to the models in the vids? I'd love to know.

And what's with the black blur going by Jemma's face when she's talking about the wind on her bits near the end? What's up with that?

Comment

Laktor, unless there is somebody else visible on the set, it's a good guess that the videographer is chatting with the model. Patience is shown in the shoot's profile as the videograper. And if you have seen a few backstage videos with Patience in them, you'll easily recognise her very unique voice. The black blur at the end is probably Charli rushing between Jemma and the video camera.

Jemma has developed nicely from a quite plain girl in her first shoot into a beautiful and confident model. And I like the backstage-like mood of the shoot showing the interaction between photographer and model.
                                        Last edited by Guest; 13 March 2010, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by briggfair View Post
                                          Laktor, unless there is somebody else visible on the set, it's a good guess that the videographer is chatting with the model. Patience is shown in the shoot's profile as the videograper. And if you have seen a few backstage videos with Patience in them, you'll easily recognise her very unique voice. The black blur at the end is probably Charli rushing between Jemma and the video camera.
                                          Ha, I'm a member 4 years and I didn't even know where to look to find out who the videographer and photographer are! And Charli should know better than to do that when they are filming a model!

And Jemma got a bit mixed up when Patience asks her about the difference between stills and videos. She first describes shooting stills, but when she's describing doing the videos, she refers to it as photos instead! Ah well, confusion on the set!
                                          Last edited by laktor; 13 March 2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Some nice photos! 100% lovely model! Not sure I miss the glasses - a girl in glasses is not naked
                                            The video was front view only, so we only saw 50% of the beauty. Videographer, please be aware that there is more to a model than the front side!
                                            Hope the model comes back again and again!

Comment

What a beautiful chick! These ourdoor shoot is very exciting.

Comment

Jemma M is such a beautiful young lady. She's having fun and looking terrific, in the sunshine, with the wind in her hair!
                                                Hopefully, the M initial stand for MORE, much More. Jemma that is.
                                                Lovely shoot by Charlie and Jacki!

Comment

Lovely nails, Jemma ... and sweet, innocent looks!

Rob x

Comment

Again a wonderful shoot involving a sparkling Jemma M in sun and wind
                                                    Unless my eyes are fooling my hearing ;-) she told its her fourth shoot... there'll be something to look forward!
                                                    The kinda backstage video made clear how much fun a shoot can be. Great work team!!!
                                                    Hope to see more of Jemma M
                                                    William.

Comment

Jemma really does have an amazing bum.

Comment

Another great shoot of Jemma, she is gorgeous!

Comment

thanks for all the great comments guys.
                                                          It was such a beautiful day when we shot this that I was sooo glad I got to do it outside. It was a totally different experience, and looking at it now I think that showed. It's odd but I think that being indoors was slightly restricting for me. Outdoors is soo much better, much freer.
                                                          What I'd really love to do out doors is a beach, or the snow, but that might be a tad too cold. It'd show my nature though. I love the snow and the beach.
                                                          Love Jemma xxoo

Comment

Jemma starts by saying this is her fourth shoot for Abby Winters. Dowes that mean there is another one we haven't seen yet? I hope so

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X