abbywinters.com AfterDark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abbywinters.com AfterDark

So, over the last year or so, we have been working on a project called abbywinters.com After Dark. In the next few weeks, we're going to release some sample trailers on the members home page, and soon after, launch the site itself. Let us know what you think!

If we have existing an subscription to everything, would we need to pay more to subscribe to this site again, or would we automatically get membership?

Comment

OfCanada, that will probably depend on your subscription level. We have not decided on specifics yet, but of course we will before it goes live.

Comment

Ah, so that is the "big thing" that is happening soonish

Comment

One of them!

Comment

Jette's hair looks soo vibrant in the end shot!

I love it! Now I really want to do an AD shoot too! So glam!

the trailer looks like it's got lots of still pictures thrown in as snapshots in the beginning, then it blends the accompanying videos in for the second half...?

So far I can see (in order of appearance):

Giselle (lip gloss)
            Dana B x2
            Giselle x 2 (I know those heels anywhere..)
            Cleo x 2
            Klaudia x 2
            "like you've never seen them before"
            Cleo
            Catrinia
            Cleo
            Chloe x 2
            Charlotte e x 2
            Jorja x 2
            Jette
            Catrinia
            Jette

Woo!

Sue-ann

Comment

Ah, you found the teaser vid already Sue-Ann ?

Some of those shots look indeed nice, but it goes a bit fast for poor old me. I prefer to slowly look at stuff and enjoy it. Also the low lighting has me a bit worried, though that could easily be be caused by the quick flashing of clips in that trailer. I'm allergic to shadowy stuff

It doesn't look *all* glam btw, which sorta surprised me.

Hmm.. I don't think I saw Sue-Ann in that clip.. must be a hidden surprise, yeah

Comment

No, I'm not in it

I think they are all really that dark Frans...

Comment

Interesting, but I would like to know more about how the site distinguishes itself from the core AW experience. I'm sure that will come in time.

Comment

There's a range of darknesses in the shoots, but there are a lot of shadows overall Frans, and in general we're going for a darker look from AW-regular, so this might not be the site for you.

Rest assured, we're going to keep updating AW-regular as normal.

Comment

I've just watched the teaser/trailer and by golly it does just that, whetting the appetite for more and some Sue-Ann as well My first impression is I like the concept, the opportunity to see the ladies of AW whom we know and love in a more glamorous mileau allowing us to see another side to their personalities, perhaps only alluded to before. In keeping with that there seems to be a range of 'styles' highlighted, alas all too briefly, in the trailer and like Frans I found it to be less 'glam' than expected, a pleasant surprise, as I have a penchant for the darker moodier feel, such as seen in the Blaire/Cleo T3 and Carly T/Rebekah T1. In all both a fine contrast and compliment to the AW we know.
                      Would the pan be to shoot or to release After Dark sets only after a model had become known on the 'traditional' site. I assume such sets will be both stills and video ?

I look forward to seeing further trailers and having a few more viewings of the first to ensure I've taken it all in.

Good show, congratulations to all

tom
                      Last edited by tom2c7777; 4 March 2010, 08:46 AM. Reason: penchant more appr

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                        Would the pan be to shoot or to release After Dark sets only after a model had become known on the 'traditional' site. I assume such sets will be both stills and video ?
                        Not necessarily - we're toying with a few ideas regarding that.

Comment

Teehee I remember seeing a few pics from AfterDark in the AW office a while ago... I was standing there in awe just thinking "that looks AMAZING..." and wondering when I would get to do something like that! If I recall, I saw the 'blindfold' set...

Comment

Wow, that looks awesome! I'm very impressed.

I have hundreds of questions (at least 93 of which are "WHEN???") but I'm gonna wait quietly and enjoy the Wow-factor when the site launches!!!

But I'm still gonna check out all the trailers..... A LOT!!!!

Comment

The photography looks great, especially in the stills.
                              I'm curious, will girl-girl scenes happen in the AfterDark site?

Comment

I watched the trailer and thought it pretty cool of course.
                                AfterDark appears to be a little more glam and dressy, darker more dramatic lighting, maybe more themes.
                                I think there is a definite place for AfterDark on here or as separate site. If it leads to more work for the great models, staff, and more memberships, I'm all for it. It is interesting.
                                To me regular AW is girls-next-door, sunshine, afternoon delight.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                  Not necessarily - we're toying with a few ideas regarding that.
                                  Garion,

Does the not necessarily apply to both shoot/release timing and stills/video or only the former?

Hehe Everette adds another wee tease

tom

Comment

oh, sorry, yes, we expect all shoots will have both stills and video. As for whihc models appear in AD, that we're still playing with.

We have shot one GG for AD, and we may shoot more, if you guys like it.

Comment

I'm intrigued...

Comment

oh wow the after dark shoots look awesome! i love the different play on shoddow and light seen in the trailer. i can't wait to see more!!!

Comment

looks amazing when when when????

Comment

I like it, except the trailer uses Quicktime and I dont like using it...I have an expensive video card and I find Quicktime not as good as Windows media player...I am intrigued and looking forward to more...with .wmv format...I hope..
                                            Robert

Comment

The trailer is short and fast. So, my opinion is not definitive. But I would say it is not my cup of tea.

I include among Abby Winters' best productions :

These models are gorgeous, their performance is glamorous and the lightning enables us to admire their attractive body without being too harsh. Low lightning or shadows can be artistic but also a mask.

From what I have just seen in the trailer, I would say After Dark looks like IFM, the web site produced by Feck, Abby Winters' sister company. If the additional fee for members is low, that could be interesting. If not, I prefer to subscribe to IFM.

Comment

I think AW:AD has some possibilities and it definitely has some great talent to go with it. I think the tease was nice just giving us an idea. I think everyone should at least check it out before making up there mind. Perhaps the management could give us the Chloe B set for free. Also it is sooo nice to see Cleo again.

Comment

Awesome!!!!

That is awesome, can't wait, i love the look of After Dark!

Comment

I prefer to see the girls illuminated so I can see them. Doesn't look like this one is for me.

Comment

will this new theme have guy on girl at all? its nice once in a while to see traditional action or even two girls and one guy ;>

Comment

Originally posted by IslanderRobert View Post
                                                        I like it, except the trailer uses Quicktime and I dont like using it...I have an expensive video card and I find Quicktime not as good as Windows media player...I am intrigued and looking forward to more...with .wmv format...I hope..
                                                        Robert
                                                        VLC player can play mp4 files as an alternative. Faster, leaner and meaner with all the benefits of the improved quality of mp4 files over wmv.

Comment

Looks great! Would love to participate in this site should I ever come back, someday

(hope thats eco-friendly makeup the ladies' are using!)

Comment

Not a fan. I like the ALL NATURAL GIRL NEXT DOOR look of AW

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X