Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Anabela & Mia H (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

An entrancing imageset, it is a joy to see Anabela once again shining brightly in the T3 firmament, on this occasion accompanied by the luscious Mia, in a sensual, passionate pas de deux of the bedroom, they co-mingle lasciviously. The set is a veritable cornucopia of visual delights, the delicious contrasts between Anabela's fair complexion and the tanned tones of Mia, the colourful patterns of Anabela underwear and above all the scrumptiousness of their lovely forms in pulchritudinous propinquity. This and more, Jacki splendidly succeeds in capturing and presenting, doing so in a series of fine compositions that together comprise a set that is a delight to view and for which my thanks are due to Jacki, the team, Anabela and Mia.

tom

Comment

I'm just bummed that they fixed the bug in CMS2 that was letting us get shoots many hours before they went live on the official site.

This should be an interesting pairing. I've liked previous shoots from both models (Anabela's electric t3 with Kara D especially), so this should definitely make for another great AW t3 video.

Comment

Yes please, answers Mia in response to the question, describe the shoot in two words? Two words, to which I would add ‘and More Please.’
        Moisturiser is soon forgotten as fingers explore, hands caress, tongues dart questingly and clothes are discarded allowing passionate spontaneity to prevail leading inexorably, delightfully to quivers of gasping orgasmic bliss. My thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Anabela and Mia for this shoot that is delight to watch and listen to, this is a thoroughly enjoyable sensual, steamy romp of a T3 video from the witty backstage through to the humorous giggly after.

tom

Comment

if i want to dl the videos, from the old page, and i click on the picture i get no option to do this, i see only a picture, i have to click on the link in the text field. dl from the old page works.
          if i use the new page, i can select the wmv files, but the download does not start. i use DTA, the firefox downloadmanager.
          whats wrong here?
          Last edited by jonny76; 19 March 2010, 04:35 PM. Reason: added more information

Comment

Originally posted by jonny76 View Post
            if i want to dl the videos, from the old page, and i click on the picture i get no option to do this, i see only a picture, i have to click on the link in the text field. dl from the old page works.
            if i use the new page, i can select the wmv files, but the download does not start. i use DTA, the firefox downloadmanager.
            whats wrong here?
            Two things;

1. The link on the mainpage does not link to the shoot but to the sample picture, HQ will fix this soonish.
            2. Downloading from the new site might not work if you use the NL servers, you can check this by going to the new mainpage and click on 'My Account' in the top-right box. Use the old/current site to download content for now.

Comment

I always did like sexy Mia, but I really enjoyed her in this shoot.
              The tanned brunette looked great paired with fair Anabela. Superb work by all involved in this T3.

Comment

So far, I've just seen the first vid. Awesome!
                To me, nothing beats a scene with some straight-on mutual masturbation and the girls seem to enjoy it too!

Comment

What a fun couple to watch! Yay!

Comment

Stunning video ! It's always a pleasure to see the lovely Anabela.

Comment

I'm in love with Mia H ... she seems so blissfully happy basking in the pleasure that Anabela is giving her ... Anabela sure played her part in this flick too! Rob x

Comment

WOW! Image 221, Sixty-Nine. More 69 please! An awesome session of two awesome girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X