New Model: Viola
    Attached Files

Holy Hard-on Batman,
    What an absolute stunner.

Comment

So sexy..........

Please tell me she is considering t3 territory

Comment

Bertie1: Thanks! (And I love the Robin paraphrasing, especially as a girl that owns Batman panties!)

Deevee: Oh yes, you will definitely see me doing some T3 shoots. I love girls equally as much I love men!

Comment

Viola's set is going to be AMAZING.

Comment

Originally posted by viola View Post
            Bertie1: Thanks! (And I love the Robin paraphrasing, especially as a girl that owns Batman panties!)

Deevee: Oh yes, you will definitely see me doing some T3 shoots. I love girls equally as much I love men!
            Oh Viola - Batman panties...... now I really am in heaven

I think I will be walking around in a daydream until your shoot goes live.
            After that I won't be in a fit state to walk.

Comment

And by the way, if I bring my jeans over would you be able to sew up a few patches that are needed

Comment

holy Batman ,what a beauty++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

OMG I am absolutely salivating for more. Viola is one bad ass babe!!!

Comment

Oh so big and oh so gorgeous.

Comment

I must say Viola is such a lovely girl. If you wanna know more of my thoughts go over to her thread.

Comment

Silkenshadow's post is cute and effusive! You all want to visit Viola's thread to read that and say hi to Viola.

Daggone, does this Viola have an hourglass figure or what! Her breasts are amazing at any angle, repose, sitting upright, full gravity induced dangling. Oh, and I like her eyes and those bangs too!

I hope we see Viola in some girl/girl videos on here. All three kinds. If you get my drift.

Comment

A splendid debut solo imageset from Viola, who writes in her profile "[...] if I look as awesome as I felt [...]" oh you, you do... A delightful melange of colours, Viola's dark tresses, delicious skin tones, the reds and blues of her clothes, the rich polished reddy browns of the table, which provides for some delightful reflections. All are elegantly brought together by Jacki in a series of finely composed and lit photographs that do justice in full measure to the lovely Viola, the imageset comprises some particularly fine compositions, some featuring the aforementioned reflections and those taken from beneath the table for instance. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Viola to whom I also offer my congratulations on this fine set, the first, I hope, of many. Now to eagerly, impatiently await the video.

tom
                          Last edited by tom2c7777; 20 March 2010, 05:36 AM. Reason: m is

Comment

Hey All you members, if you have yet to look at Viola's stills and video you SHOULD. It is quite simply some of the best AW has done.

Comment

A gorgeous video that splendidly compliments the imageset. Viola is gloriously loquacious in conversation with Lottie as she talks of, among other topics, her work in post-production,of her extensive musical talents and her passion for music in general. Admirably shot by Lottie, the video is a delightful gallimaufry of shots, close up, full body, from all angles, that have throughout, a dance of light and shade on Viola's body as she moves around, once again Viola's comment "[...] if I look as awesome as I felt [...]" comes to mind with my answer, "oh you, you do..". My thanks to Lottie, the team and Viola. I can but echo Viola's words "Hopefully this first shoot won't be my last!" more, much more Viola please.

tom

Comment

Wow ! These brunette is very sexy. I love her huge boobs.

Comment

Viola in a sewing room....can't say I've seen that setting before at AW! Liked her hair, pale looks great to me and you can't go past those curves. Enjoyed listening to Viola in her video - having a mellifluous voice helps and she sounds articulate about whatever subject she turns her thoughts to. Seems like she's got lotsa talent in film, music and of course the tie-in to sewing, embroidery. But on the subject of sex, a great line from Viola: "....If I didn't have to actually live a human life that involved eating and going out in the sun I would probably just fuck all day."

Comment

Very SWEET Viola,,,,You are very Stunning,,,,I hope we will see you at the T/3 Level

JOHN

Comment

The curvaceous Viola was a treat to view in the photos and even more in the videos where she was a pleasure to listen to, chatty, cheerful and with a sense of humour. I can't wait for more Viola and am delighted this dark haired sexy temptress has entered the world of T3 shoots too.

SF

Comment

Fantastic photos and video (maybe too many zoom-in shots that cut off the full-figure though?). And amazing model. AW is returning to form! hurraay
                                        Natural indoor light from a window - I love that light!

Comment

Thank you all SO SO much for your lovely, lovely comments! I had a ton of fun shooting this set, Lottie and Jacki are an absolute dream to work with! I can promise that you'll see a lot more of me around the site in the coming months!

Love & Rockets, V

Comment

hey my gorgeous shoot partner... just wanted you to know that this shoot is incerdibly delicious... keep up the tasty work!

Comment

Originally posted by viola View Post
                                              especially as a girl that owns Batman panties!)
                                              A sneak peek maybe

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                                "....If I didn't have to actually live a human life that involved eating and going out in the sun I would probably just fuck all day."
                                                Viola is one of my best friends and I can say with certainty that this is no joke. You're a deviant, V!

Comment

i dont need to eat and have been known to fuck all day... viola we should share secrets!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X