New Model: Janie

New Model: Janie
    Attached Files

Janie s my kind of girl

Comment

Looks so innocent.

Rob.

Comment

Damn ... that's really getting straight to the point.
        Janie has such a beautiful face.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Janie's solo debut on the 21st and 22nd, especially after seeing her delightful IM

Discussion of the downloadable videos, and on our VHS and DVD releases.

tom

Comment

OMG,,,,sweet,,,,Very Beautiful

JOHN

Comment

Janie

Very nice and a Beautiful woman

Comment

Fecking incredible

Rob.

Comment

My anticipation of this shoot has been amply rewarded, the imageset is a joy to view, being imbued with a effulgent glow, speckled by sunlight yet having an underlying sensual, sultry aura, the beauteous Janie has the most engaging manner of addressing the camera, a look as well as a picture is worth a thousand words. Charli succeeds most eloquently in capturing this in a set comprising fine compositions that amply bear out Janie's comment that she was "very happy with the shoot", in that she is assuredly not alone. My thanks to Charli, the team and Janie, to whom I also extend my congratulations on this her debut solo and a very fine one it is, may fortune favour us with many more. Now the wait looms until the morrow and the video.

tom

Comment

Jamie is beautiful and cute. I'm looking forward to watching her play with the dildo in her video.

Comment

Hands off anyone,shes mine i m in love again

Comment

Pretty Janie has a lot going for her. A twinkle in her eyes, pretty lips, and kissable nips! A downright lovely shoot by Charli.

Comment

If only I could be the fly on her thigh ...

Comment

Janie is an absolute dreamgirl. AW perfection.

Comment

Janie has indeed a lot going for her..................Golden Future and not only in Aussiland !

BlueBird

Comment

Even though I prefer fingers instead of toys, I do love this shot

(And I like the video. Janie is a charming girl!)

Comment

Her first IM was great. This new set is awesome. Janie is so beautiful.

Comment

A splendid video, a joy to see and hear Janie, delightfully loquacious and articulate in conversation with Patience, with whom she shares her concerns about using toys and the connection between that that and her studies; being a medical student who wishes eventually to be surgeon, That said Janie proceeds, most delightfully to use her pink 'friend', there is a very fine sequence as Janie lies back, dappled sunlight dancing with shadows as the breeze wafts through the trees. As she plays there is a close up shot from just behind Janie's head looking down over her body to her hand moving rhythmically to and fro, what happy task her hand is about is then revealed before the shot switches to a scene looking back up her body over her breasts, finally out to a full body shot from above and the video's end, Janie's smile with the words "Hope you've enjoyed watching". Enjoyed indeed, a happy occurrence for which my thanks are due to Patience the team and Janie, who writes "will hopefully see you soon" may that wish be granted and then granted again....

tom

Comment

I'm old fashioned and the most important thing to me is the models face,and for me the camera could have pulled in a little closer from time to time (it wouldn't have hurt) hopfully janie will return.

Comment

Yup, Janie's definitely a pretty gal. Maybe it's just her but this stills shoot has a warm casual air about it I like. Lovely freckled sun-touched face and those uncombed wet locks of hair fall over some fine breasts. The stills shoot has a "Special Project" feel about it (not a bad thing at all) - I think it's the tan lines and the timber floors.

Comment

An atmospheric straight-from-the-beach summer feel to this shoot. For someone who said she was "very nervous" it was fine relaxed fun video interview with Patience. (Janie said she's training to be a neuro/cardio surgeon so she's obviously pretty sharp.) Hard to take my eyes from the outstanding perkiness of her boobs but Janie has a strikingly beautiful face.

Comment

Super gorgeous

Janie is super yummy gorgeous! Thank you!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X