CMS2 RC1 - Friday March 19th, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
    I am not so sure about letting members tag everything as for example Emily P has been tagged as hairy which is plainly ridiculous to anyone who views the set. Is there still a way to report if you think a tag is not appropriate to a model and should be changed?
    Tags can be voted on. Just vote it down. Abuse of tags of tagging can be reported via regular feedback.

Read this for more info: http://beta-www.abbywinters.com/help...teguide#HowTag

Comment

Why no clearly displayed file titles? I cannot remember every file I have downloaded, but can quickly check my AW folder IF the file title is displayed. Having to hover over the sownload button and loo at the bottom left corner of Windows is not user friendly!

Comment

pj, which page are you talking about? A shoot page or a browse/overview one?

Comment

I suppose what you call a shoot page Frans, ie the page for a specific shoot. Although there are actually two pages aren't there; the second being what you get when you click on the little video icon. However, the file names don't appear on either.

PJ

Comment

Is there any way to view new vids on CMS2 in FLV format? The only way I see to view them in this format (which I like to do before downloading in WMV format) is to go back to the old site by clicking on "view this shoot on the old site".

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
              Is there any way to view new vids on CMS2 in FLV format? The only way I see to view them in this format (which I like to do before downloading in WMV format) is to go back to the old site by clicking on "view this shoot on the old site".
              Just click on the video thumbnail, that will get you to the video-page and then click on the AW logo in the middle of the black box and the flash will play.

Comment

No answer to my file name query yet Frans?

Comment

Originally posted by pjsouth View Post
                  No answer to my file name query yet Frans?
                  I don't know why filenames aren't displayed, I suppose because there is just no need to. People generally aren't all the interested in filenames, just in viewing the content Currently it works as designed, if you want that *changed* you can enter a Feature Request here: http://beta-www.abbywinters.com/help/support (tab 'Feature Request' please).

I generally tend to download an entire shoot and remember if I have that shoot. I rarely download specific parts of a shoot, which makes it easier to remember what I already have Now just to find the time to watch it all, heh..

Comment

Just checked out the new image set of Alma. Why do I have to click on a pic 3 times to get a full screen large size image when under the old site, I could just click once to get the full size view? This is time consuming and unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                      Just checked out the new image set of Alma. Why do I have to click on a pic 3 times to get a full screen large size image when under the old site, I could just click once to get the full size view? This is time consuming and unnecessary.
                      Go to 'My Account' (right top), Preferences, set 'Image display mode' to the mode you want (prolly 'Original Size')

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X