• Show
Clear All

New Model: Isadora

New Model: Isadora
    Attached Files

Wow! A genuine redhead. Love that!

Lxm

Comment

Gosh, what a splendid preview picture, methinks much to look forward to on the 30th

tom

Comment

Too awesome for words, a pretty redhead with a lovely ginger bush and freckles, great body too. Much to look forward to then with Isadora. Thanks AW team.

SF

Comment

What a BUSH!!!

Comment

In Holland we say: under a rusty roof you'll find a wet cellar.
            Well, we shall see

Comment

I love red heads ....

Comment

Nice

Comment

A 11 out of 10! What a beautiful woman! Wow!

Comment

I've been waiting for a new genuine redhead for a long time and Isadora is one of the most stunning yet. Hurrah and Thank You!

Comment

Meknows I was right. An elegantly vibrant carnival of colourful images that have a lovely vivacious aura. Max eloquently encapsulates this in a series of fine compositions that do justice in full measure to Isadora and serve as a splendid introduction to her, an introduction that leaves one wishing for more. My thanks to Max, the team, and Isadora, to whom I also offer my congratulations on this her debut.

tom

Comment

Isadora's a great find by AW (or rather is she a catch? ) A natural redhead, she's pure gold. With a fine figure too, very nice boobs and bum. The tie-dye wall hanging and the peacock pattern fabric sure are some mellow hippie stylings .... hoping the video explains how this fits in with Isadora.

Comment

WOW,,,OMG,,,,What a HOTTIE,,,,

Comment

the video- words are not enough :0

Comment

A splendid video debut from the ebullient confident Isadora, who is deliciously loquacious in conversation with Lottie. She tells of her life as a red-head, hairstyle and much else besides. The video is replete with fine scenes as Isadora undresses and moves around upon the bed and as such is a delight to view and listen to. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Isadora who writes "that was ACE!", indeed it was, may one ask for more please.

tom

Comment

The video is here. I'll be in my bunk.

Comment

Red is a great color. Nice girl who says she is never wearing bra and has lovely breasts.

Comment

Isadora is incredibly sparky in her interview with Lottie. Gee, so many AW models have other talents - with Isadora it's guitar playing and singer/song-writing. O.K. maybe the video didn't explain the hippy stylings in her room but it did tell us something about Isadora's hairstyle....er, something to do with Norwegian anarchists. Her golden full bush (and her ginger pits) are even more stunning here in the video than in the stills.

Comment

more redheads

Isadora is my taste!!!!!
                                      I love redheads. Bring more Girls with red hair and freckles.
                                      Also natural bushes are welcome.

Comment

I sure hope we see more of her. She is hot, and her pubes are glorious!!!!! More solo, more intimate moments and spreads, and maybe some 1:1....More natural red bushes too!!

Comment

Is that a T-string I spy at 12:34 in the video?

Comment

No, I don't know quite what you're spying... but there are no strings.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome compliments people - I'm blushing!

Comment

Originally posted by isadora View Post
                                                Thanks for the awesome compliments people - I'm blushing!
                                                Hi Isadora,

Welcome aboard, all richly deserved.

tom

Comment

Beautiful woman but the posing isn't all that great and the photographic quality is bad.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X