Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Kate E

Hiya

Spunky new model, shot at her home. Goddamn I love natural light! And Kate is just awesome.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1234.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1235.jpg

My god, this one is quite a cutie too, Abby were are you finding all these girls. Been a while since there has been any toy's so good to see again, she really looks like she is enjoying that red dildo, quite a nice fit!

Comment

Kate is great!
      Looking forward to more soon.
      SJ

Comment

OMG! She's a dream come true. Everything about her.
        Agree with Jimmy, all too long since we've seen a toy shot.

Comment

very very very nice
          A cute girl, a butt shot, and a toy shot
          It doesn't get any better...
          One suggestion...
          flip her over... I like to see the butt
          and the toy at the same time!

Comment

just you wait your patience.
            You wont be dissapointed my love

Comment

that model has my rapt attention.

yay, team!!

Comment

Good Lord!!
                Go Abby! Go Abby! Go Abby!
                PJ

Comment

Kate herself speaks! http://www.abbywinters.com/discus/me.../589/1468.html

abby

Comment

Kate is simply beautiful. After viewing her I may need my blood-pressure
                    medications. Well Damn!!!!!

Comment

I just spoke to the lovely Kate. She's studying at the moment and said to let you all know that she's looking forward to writing to you all, she just has to finish her assignment.
                      Nice to know she's thinking of us eh?

Comment

Thanks Cass for filling us in. I was wondering about whether she was just being a tease there.

Comment

Kate looks great. I was also thinking that it had been a while since a model has used a toy. Nice to see that they are not gone forever.

Comment

Redux!! WOW!! As I was looking through the set I paged to #116 where Kate is spreading her pussy lips. I thought "Now here is a perfect example of the 'invisible' pee hole. I wonder what it would look like in action?"

The came 148 and I was wondering if Kate were going to pee in the sink. 154 thru 158 were a surprise, but I admit I was wishing for some shots a little closer. Then when I got to 164 I was thinking "If only Kate were peeing". And then.................. WOW o WOW. Those are the absolutely the best pee shots ever. Thank you, Abby and Kate.

Abby this set was long and it captured "Little Miss Naughty" very nicely. This is perfect!!!!

Comment

I went back to Kate E and looked at it again.

Abby, this is the number 1 best set you have ever put on the site.

Kate is just delicious. The closeups of Kates face and smile are truly beautiful. The breast shots are terriffic, I can't say enough good things about this shoot.

Thank you Kate and Thank you Abby and the crew.

BigSpud

Comment

Kate E is quite superb! She has a lovely inviting smile. In her previous videos she seemed full of character! What a lovely girl.

Pics 34to36 show a variety of expressions, in each case Kate E remains alluring and sexy. Her great breasts looks superb as usual. Love the shape and those nipples. Some lovely bum shots from pic132 on. From the front Kate looks exquisite. I do love her full curvy figure. Love pics 103 and 106 especially, nice full body. And that nice hairy pussy completes it! Some great closer up shots as well!

Well what can I say, I can see why Kate is such a favourite. She's a lovely girl with a naughty side, she's smiley and fun and also she's very sexy and arousing, to be honest. Thanks Abby and Kate E, even though I'm not so much into peeing, this is a really nice redux set.

SF

PS The photo with Jamie, I remember Jamie saying she liked Kate E. This is a picture of what might have been perhaps?

Comment

I missed Kate's original set - I think it predates my membership of the site - but I will have to check it out now, having seen the redux.

I especially like Kate's all natural dark blonde curls. These look particularly good in the peeing close-ups and in the pantie close-ups (e.g. pic 43). I just love that 'pubes creeping round the hem' look!

Comment

I must agree. Kate E's redux shots are the BEST pee shots at AW. Delicious!

Comment

Who is this with Kate E in this picture? Do we get to see her naked? http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...ls/r_kate_e211 I like the way she shows a little bit of skin above the jeans. Makes me want to see more.

Comment

That is Jamie, she was a model and later photographer for the site. She was in the legendary Six Girls shoot with Kate E.

Comment

Thanks!! I actually have her on Abby Winter's DVDs with Gabrielle and Annabelle. Didn't realize it was her.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X