minor issues with search in CMS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minor issues with search in CMS2

When I enter the name of a model in the searchbox a list of suggestions is being built up directly under the searchbox. I stop typing and click on a name. The box then fills with the name followed by a comma and a space. When I click on the icon to the right of the box to start searching I am presented with the complete catalog, not with the shoots of the one named model. When I first strip off the comma and the space from the name the search result is correct.

When I am on the page of a model and click on an old video, the video box is opened with the message : no flash video available. When this has happened search does no longer respond, I have to go back one page.

I am viewing CMS2 with Firefox v3.6.3

I think CMS2 is a major improvement and it is getting better by the day,

Jaap

Funny, I just noticed and filed bug-reports for the search-related problems.

Problem with the no-flash = no-search confirmed and bug filed for that one. Good catch!

Comment

the broken search thing is on our list, and being worked on currently. We'll look intot he video thing as well - can you please priovide a specific example?

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
        We'll look intot he video thing as well - can you please priovide a specific example?
        I included a sample url with the video bug-report as well; http://beta-www.abbywinters.com/shoo...s/video/clip_3

Seems that bug is fixed already, search works again on that page.

Comment

I have been busting my ass to get to the forums and tell you that I fixed the problem and have just now found the time.

Glad you already know, sorry for the delayed message.

Comment

We thank you for fixing it webdude

Fixing bugs almost faster than I can report them is quite impressive indeed

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X