graphics anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

graphics anyone ?

i seem to be the only one talking about it, si i won't mind being booed shut, but the design of the cms2 is too simple to be 'minimalist'. it's just plain dull.

as much as the new content is appreciated, this new design doesn't give justice to funky colorful girly experience new members are looking for in aw. and i think it's a shame

that's it, boooo

ps : i thought graphics would come last, even after the beta testing, but it seems to be final, hence my posts.

byeandbye, are you talking about the AW logo or the look of the entire site in CMS2?

I personally think that graphics we see on here are pretty darn great.

Comment

ha. Yes, the site is in it's final design as you see it now (except for the boards, of course). Our intent is for it to be as bland as possible, so as to not distract from the models!

Comment

it cannot distract from the models. what is done is done and greatly done in what you obviously wanted to achieve. But my point was not it was not minimalist enough. If you hide all the pics of the beautiful models, the greyish gradiant look makes it like we're browsing a spare parts database. my own 'acid' two cents

simple colors will never get your attention away from models, what could possibly draw the attention away anyway ???

Comment

The 'abbywinters go live plan' pic simply has to much white and it's up top. That make the top half of the page look a bit too white-ish. Even a background set aw-blue won't fix that

Byeandbye, this site is made to show pictures of beautiful models.. why would you hide those pics? Of course the site looks boring without them, any site looks boring without content

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            TByeandbye, this site is made to show pictures of beautiful models.. why would you hide those pics? Of course the site looks boring without them, any site looks boring without content
            No of course i won't hide the models, i just meant, if remove them, then the new site is just a plain spare part database

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X