X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Angie & Blossom

New Double IM: Angie & Blossom
    Attached Files

Oh my! What a wonderful thing to see for my insomniac eyes.

Comment

This DIM is great and is a must watch. Great job ladies. Thanks for all your effort. Angie never disappoints me. KISSES

Comment

The preview picture eloquently captures a sense of this splendid DIM++. Chatting, helping each other undress, kissing, fondling, caressing leading to intense climaxes as the girls rock together. A delightful sequence as they lie satiated, Angie running her fingers up down Blossom's leg, one thing leads to another... A delight to watch and listen to, thank you Angie and Blossom.

tom

Comment

Thank You Girls for an excellent "DIM",,,,,Angie you never let me down,,,,YOU ARE SUPER,,,,,Thank You Blossom,,,You are VERY BEAUTIFUL,,,,

JOHN

Comment

That's what you want, different postures and more than one girl, 10.

Comment

Awesome double IM ! The girls are so hot ! Angie is wonderful.

Comment

Angie is always wonderful. Blossom is wonderful too!

Kisses and thanks to both these lovely lassas.

凧ちゃん

Comment

My God! I just revisited this video and it's just amazing. I'm an incredible fan of the beautiful Blossom, and Angie is a favorite too. Blossom just can't keep her hands off herself, announcing that she's coming two times and probably coming more than that. Angie seems content with some tribing while she also caresses and kisses Blossom, until the end, when she appears to come. Even when everything is done, the fantastic Blossom (whom we get to see thrusting out her breasts as she touches herself, and later from behind -- she has a perfect butt, in my opinion, as she does the same) continues to reach down to touch herself for a moment. A year later and still great. I watched this video as I exercised to an exercise, but at the end of my exercise session was plenty distracted.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X