Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Charlotte E & Dee Dee (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

If the 30 second teaser is anything to go by ... I'm quivering with anticipation already!!! Rob xxx

Comment

Yes this totally rocks because it looks like they were into each other. Also love the pairing, two different looking girls but they totally go together, it is not necessarily a pairing I would have thought of but now I am seeing it I am so glad these girls got to sex each other. Sweet.

SF

Comment

Awesome.
        The CMS2 page for this shoot isn't loading up for me(it works through the old site though), anyone else having that issue?

Comment

An enchanting, captivating imageset, a splendid confluence of beauty and colour in the ‘naughty’ corner. Charlotte and Dee Dee standing, kneeling, lying, entwined in a tableau of contrast, the tanned Charlotte against (scrumptiously so) the fair Dee Dee as they, in their desire to get to know each other unveil a cornucopia of visual delights. A kiss goes on and…, hands wander, kneeling become lying, clothes are in disarray then shed , wandering becomes caressing, fondling, probing and not just with hands. Charli succeeds admirably in bringing all this to us in a very fine imageset that is a delicious melange of shots from all angles and distances, united in their exposition of artistry and quality. My thanks to Charli, the team, Charlotte and Dee Dee to Charlotte and Dee Dee also my congratulation on splendid T3 débuts, hopefully only the first of many such shoots.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
            Awesome.
            The CMS2 page for this shoot isn't loading up for me(it works through the old site though), anyone else having that issue?
            Works fine for me, can you try again? If it still doesn't work please describe what seems wrong.

Comment

Working now, cheers frans!

Comment

This is DEEE-LISH!!! I can't wait for the video!!! Great shoot, girls! Rob x

Comment

A splendid T3 debut from both Charlotte and Dee Dee where the backstage merges seamlessly into the main as Charlotte and Dee Dee come to together on the cushions, kissing tenderly at first but then with increasing fervour as clothes are dispensed with and fleshy delights are explored. As the two girls wriggle and entwine the delicious contrast in skin tones adds a most delightful extra element to the visual and aural feast.
                  Amber and Patience succeed admirably in capturing the action, sometimes from above, occasionally ‘bird’s eye’, from the side, from behind. A delightful melange that makes for a thoroughly enjoyable viewing and listening experience from the backstage with the ‘mystery of the ‘twig’’ through the raunchy, passionate main to the end and the mystery of the ‘water droplets’
                  My thanks to Amber, Patience, the team Charlotte and Dee Dee, both of whom I hope we see in many more T3’s, from the backstage previews, happily at least one more each to come.

tom

Comment

A heart-stoppingly beautiful T3 debut from these two lovely girls. Charlotte tells us in the backstage that she's feeling very horny and puts her money where her mouth is by putting her mouth where DeeDee's pussy is less than 3 minutes after their romp begins. I guess sharing a room together the night before led to a lot of pent-up excitement.

The very speedy start showcases Charlotte's excellent oral technique, lovingly licking, slurping and stroking to moans of approval from DeeDee. Throughout the video, there are exquisite closeups of Charlotte's face nestled between DeeDee's thighs, her tongue passionately working its magic. After enjoying seeing the models chatting naked and masturbating to orgasm in their solos, how they'll put their mouth to use is the last great mystery to be revealed in a T3, and Charlotte's completion of her sexual repertoire filled me with excitement.

A bit later on, DeeDee returns the favor, eating Charlotte out and bringing her to orgasm with her fingers, as Charlotte indulges in one of my favorite AW moments: holding hands with her partner as she is being pleasured to climax. Nothing says tenderness and affection like this simple gesture, and it speaks volumes about how in tune the girls were with each other's desires.

Video 2 features spectacularly erotic orgasms from both girls. Charlotte's amazing body is put on perfect display as DeeDee fingers her until she cums, lying on her back with her legs open wide to enable the feverish stroking and her adorable face flushed, panting and whimpering in closeup until the big moment arrives. When it's DeeDee's turn again, Charlotte indulges in another tour-de-force round of oral, bringing DeeDee to the edge before cheekily stopping to kiss her thighs. "Want some water?" Charlotte asks, and DeeDee responds: "Fuck me!" Charlotte obliges, slurping and stroking her partner's pussy to an explosively pretty climax.

A blissful shoot from two beautiful girls, both of whom will hopefully be back in action soon with Dana and Katia! Congratulations to both, and many thanks for inviting us to watch. Massfan
                    Last edited by massfan3; 25 April 2010, 08:22 PM.

Comment

This one is wonderful!
                      Beautiful Charlotte, without doubt, has one of the tastiest figures on AW. Here we see her sexing another girl for the first time and it is so exciting. It is even more exciting to know that we'll see her do that again, soon with other models.
                      This Dee Dee is one to watch. Great little body, pretty smile, and a very sexy way about her. I can't wait for Dee Dee's solo shoot and to see her with other models, doing more of what she did with Charlotte. I can see myself becoming a big fan!

Comment

Wonderful! I couldn't take my eyes off Charlotte's amazingly sexy body. She just has that extra something that makes her special and I love her sexy tanlines. Dee Dee is great too of course and makes a lovely contrast with her pale skin.

Comment

Each time it is a real pleasure to see Charlotte E.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X