X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Laila

New Model: Laila
    Attached Files

Absolutely amazing shoot!!! Laila looks so sexy and beautiful in the bright sun. She has a gorgeous body...love the freckles. I'm in lust once again...

Comment

The preview picture promised much and much has been delivered, a beautiful girl in a beautiful location, beautifully photographed, a sun drenched carnival of light, shade, colour and beauty. Charli admirably captures and presents all this in a set comprising fine compositions that do justice in full measure to Laila and that are a joy to view. My thanks to Charli the team and Laila, to whom I also offer my congratulations on this her splendid solo debut.

tom

Comment

Lovely teasing shots ... hope you're back for more soon, Laila ! Rob x

Comment

Hey Guys,

Glad you like the photo's!
          I had an absolute blast with the girls that doing my first shoot.
          I really couldn't have asked for any better weather to do the shoot!
          I love how good the photo's look and especially how good my butt and boobs look in these shots... they look hot!
          This shoot was done after i'd spent 3mths hard training in the gym with a trainer, so i'm glad i've got some proof of what all that hard work can do!
          Hey Tom and Red (Tom), there are definitely more shoots on the way, but it might take a little while before they hit your screens!
          Keep in touch Xxxx Laila

Comment

Laila, you look fantastic in your debut. The whole shoot is marvelous but this is a standout pic!

Video time!

Comment

A very healthy young woman .I should find one in my pool--not nearly a chance -thanks for sharing

Comment

Laila "When I'm not getting up to mischief, I'm a student by day" as she tells Lottie at the beginning of this beautiful video that throughout has a lovely laid-back relaxed fun atmosphere that ideally compliments the setting and is reflected in the conversation between Laila and Lottie. To my comment "a sun drenched carnival of light, shade, colour and beauty" I'll add a cavalcade of gorgeous scenes. Laila demonstrating a spa side 'position' and then removing her bikini bottom, a little later, water hand stands and finally delightful scenes as Laila lies by the poolside, then from below as she stands up prior to diving in. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Laila fro this splendid video that is such a joy to watch and listen to. Now to endure the exquisite agony of anticipation whilst waiting for further delights, as Laila writes "there are definitely more shoots on the way, but it might take a little while before they hit your screens!"

tom

Comment

Hi Guys,

I laughed and squirmed with embarrassment when i watched the video today... Did i really tell you that much about myself
                  I do have to give a very big thanks to Charli and Lottie for providing such a wonderful atmosphere to lounge around in as well as making me look absolutely fantastic... Thank you Ladies!

There is one thing i'll apologise for and that's all the squinting... the only down side to it being a beautiful day is the fact the sun was shining off of the water like crazy.
                  Other than that i had a fantastic time being able to share all that fun info with you guys... i just hope i have something to tell you guys next time... Hmmm, wait... I think i did have some more to tell you.
                  Again, i'm glad you guys have enjoyed and hope you're enjoying some lovely weather wherever you are in the world.

Kisses Xx Laila

Comment

Great video. I prefer her blond.

Comment

Enjoyed watching Laila lounging poolside and listening to her cleverly relate some fun and sexy anecdotes. Laila: "I don't know if I really want to share this with you guys" but happily she did. She looks in superb shape to me, with very fine perky handful boobs. And naked handstands in a pool? Now that's something I've never seen before.

Comment

Ha ha, well i'm glad you guys have enjoyed the video and I agree with you Verts - i prefer the blonde hair to... just can't do it for too long that's all.
                        Thanks for the compliments flatspin... It was definitely a first for me doing hand stands in the pool naked, that and sharing my spanking secrets too.

Not sure if i'll have much left to tell you guys the next time i catch up... I guess i'll just have to try and find something new and interesting to do to tell you about... Hmmm.
                        Take care guys and catch you soon.

Xx Laila

Comment

Laila, this is a good audience at AW. I think you may be very popular here. If I may I'd like to be a bit more direct by saying you really float the boats.

I love the fact that you took the risks of sharing so much. And so yeah, I say you are stimulating. Handstandtastic!

Comment

Just to add, Laila ... hope you had a great birthday a week or so back! Thanks for your feedback! Rob x

Comment

*Laughing* glad i can float your boat Thirsty!
                              I guess that's the point of the shoot and certainly don't mind obliging you with those pictures or with being so open with you guys either.
                              It's always interesting what i learn about myself in those sorts of interviews.

Thank you for the belated Birthday wishes Red (Tom)... How did you figure that one out?
                              It was a quite Birthday for me, but nice in the fact i had my parents over from Adelaide to celebrate with me.
                              I'll also be heading back to Adelaide in a few weeks to catch up with my in-laws and friends and will be able to celebrate decently without worrying about studies.

Great talking to you guys.
                              Take care till next time.

Xx Laila

Comment

Ah ... it says in your profile, Laila, that you're an Aries (like me) so it had to be in the past five weeks ... mine was actually on April 5th (on the Easter Monday it turned out).

At least your parents (when flying from Adelaide to Melbourne) didn't have to worry about volcanic ash like us poms had to ... all flights were grounded here for almost a week!

Thirsty is right ... you are proving to be popular here ... purely from the amount of feedback you've given us all ... and that's just from one shoot!

Rob (not Tom ) x

Comment

Crap, sorry about the name mixup!
                                  And actually my parents didn't fly over.
                                  They've just bought themselves a caravan and love fossicking (for gold and gems) and since melbourne has a few hot spots hey thought they'd drive over for a week or to and visit their daughter inbetween their digging fever... he he... don't think they found anything except for nails and crusty rocks, but they had fun.

That's great that you're an Aries too... are you just as stubborn and prone to trying new things without finishing them as i am?
                                  I'm always amazed at how accurate the star sign attributes are to my actual personality, but i do my best to focus on changing the negative aspects of the sign... like the starting new things and never finishing them... I have a pile of sports gear and accessories that can attribute to this trait!

Mind you it's good because i'm always trying new things, bad because i can sometimes be to energetic and wear myself out... Meh, while you're young you might as well enjoy i say!

So question for you guys and girls - what star sign are you and what traits stand out the most as resembling your personality

Comment

Stubborn ... most certainly! Certainly love trying new things, but only if they look exciting enough ... !!!

Why your folks have to search for gold I've no idea ... they already (as the rest of us on this forum will agree) have a 24-carat daughter to be proud of! Rob x

Comment

Originally posted by redsnapper View Post
                                      Why your folks have to search for gold I've no idea ... they already (as the rest of us on this forum will agree) have a 24-carat daughter to be proud of! Rob x
                                      Aww, thanks so much Rob, that's very sweet!
                                      My parents are very proud, especially with my studies going so well at the moment.
                                      And strangely, my mother is quite accepting of my role in the Abby Winters crew... though she does still cringe a little, but she doesn't look down on me and is glad that i have fun in a safe environment.
                                      Though i haven't told any of the rest of my family and my dad most certainly doesn't know... though i'm sure he would be just as calm and accepting as my mum... i still don't want to broach the subject with him.

Hope you guys are keeping fit and well anyway and keep in touch as i always enjoy hearing what you guys are up to.

Love
                                      Laila Xx

Comment

Hi Laila

Glad to hear studies are going well for you.
                                        It's always great to hear from you.
                                        Hope this isn't a silly question, or one that's already been answered, but what is the significance of your tattoo?

Keep well

Comment

Hi Bertie,

Not a silly question at all and one i think i have answered once before... but because i can't remember if i have or haven't....
                                          I designed it myself and it probably doesn't mean anything to anyone else except me but, The flower is a Frangipani - we used to have a frangipani tree on the farm i grew up on.
                                          The eye is a representation of my soul "windows to the soul" and is my true self looking out of me at the world.
                                          There is meant to be writing along the edge of it, but i don't think i've hit that chapter of my life yet.

Hope that answers your curiosity?
                                          Hope you're keeping fit and well too.

LailaXx

Comment

Thanks Laila.
                                            A very excellant explanation and a very meaningful reason to have a tattoo. Cool.
                                            I always feel that as a tattoo is for life that it is important to put lots of thought into it.
                                            I personally got a celtic cross with a celtic band incorporated into it to remind me of my heritage which I was worried would be lost over time, and to remind me of the struggles of my ancestors that has allowed me to be who I am.

Also glad that you have been able to tell your mother about your modelling. You must be very close.

Keep well

Comment

Hi Laila ...

... a couple of questions:

1. What are you a student in?

2. Are you scheduled to do another shoot for AW?

Myself and many others are bracing themselves for the answer to number 2

Take care

Rob x

Comment

Hi guys,

Bertie, what a beautiful reminder of where you've come from and nice way of keeping in touch with your heritage.
                                                Red, I'm a studying a Bachelor in Interactive Entertainment - majoring in animation... Basically 3D for movies or games.
                                                As for question 2. I've already been scheduled and have completed another 3 shoots with Abby
                                                One of which is a solo shoot, the other is some red hot delicious fun with two seperate sexy ladies... All going well, they might just all be good enough to be shown.. (fingers crossed)
                                                So you'll have to keep your eyes open for upcoming shoots.

hope you've both been keeping well.
                                                Laila Xx

Comment

Thanks for the usual very swift reply, Laila. We are all very appreciative of the interaction you give your fans on AW.

That degree sounds really fun ... I'm a huge fan of cartoons ... sounds like you'll land yourself a dream job.

I'm already scouring the upcoming photos/shoots waiting for your name to pop up again. Look forward.

Rob x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X