X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Mykala

New IM: Mykala
    Attached Files

A splendid, beautiful IM, the white of the sofa providing an ideal backdrop to to Mykala's warm tanned skin tones. A delight to watch and listen to with a delightful ly languorous ending as a satiated Mykala stretches on the sofa, hands gently trailing over her body. Thank you Mykala, hopefully it won't be too long until your solo debut goes up after this splendid introduction.

tom

Comment

A gorgeous new model in a great IM. I'm looking forward to Mykala's next shoots, and I hope there will be a lot of them.

Comment

Possible issue with .wmv? Downloaded "successfully" twice, won't execute in Vista. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
          Possible issue with .wmv? Downloaded "successfully" twice, won't execute in Vista. Anybody else?
          Please define 'wont execute', you double-click on it and nothing happens? Or do you get an error, if so how does it look?

File downloads a plays fine for me.

Comment

Another "GEM" for the AW's Archives and my Favourite Folder.

I still have to pinch myself occasionally ( as i'm watching AW's in General and shoots like this) to make sure i'm not Dreaming!

Thank you Mykala for sharing and choosing this camera setting!

RYL TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Please define 'wont execute', you double-click on it and nothing happens? Or do you get an error, if so how does it look?

File downloads a plays fine for me.
              Frans - Thank you. Yesterday was getting a "source execution" error (????) - today same d/l'ed file is executing. She's gorgeous! Sorry for the trouble. Irishcream

Comment

Lovely new girl.

Comment

An absolutely stunning beauty. I do hope she stays around awhile. Can't wait to get to know her some more.

Comment

WOW, Mykala is an absolute stunner, she is so beautiful.

Edie

Comment

Wondelful IM from beautiful Mykala
                      Couldnt resist to put this AW-today pic here... amazing!
                      Attached Files

Comment

She is an absolute stunner. Beautiful blue eyes, lovely supple tits, lovely nipples (I just love how she gropes and caresses her tits) and a beautiful, meaty pussy. Those pussy lips of hers are sensational.

I quite enjoy watching her masturbate, the technique she uses as she fingers herself is both interesting and nice to watch. How she uses her index finger to rub and diddle her clit both laterally and vertically with little to no penetration of her pussy but occasional rubbing of her lips.

Bravo and thank you for such wonderful content we can enjoy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X