• Time
  • Show
Clear All

rvcrvc - Simply dreamy!

RT...

Comment

My fantasy pairings are:
      1 - a threesome with Ava, Christiana, and Ava's big strap-on - aka GDGT3
      2 - Gilian and Liandra (and Ava's big strap-on!) Yum!
      3 - me and ALL of the above

Comment

Anothyer T3 pairing I'd like to see: Lucinda and Miranda.

They've done great solo IMs, they've both done T3s with other girls, and they've done a great double IM; so
        a T3 seems like the next step in a natural progression.

takochan

Comment

i reckon liandra can handle ava's strap on!!!!!

personally i dont think that re-using old models takes away fromt he new models, everyone is always delited to see an old friendly face, especially if they are a personal favourite, and everyone is also delited and curious to see a fresh new face..... there are perks for both. i suppose i disagree with the word "quota" and i think its a bit silly, why not keep giving old models more work..... and im not just speaking about myself here, because I know more than anyone else, that I have definately had my fair share of modelling, so I cannot complain whatsoever, however I have my favourite models, and I would love to see pictures and videos of them over and over again...... mixing old with the new still keeps it fresh and not same old same old.

and i love the suggestion from you guys about pairing oldies with newies..... do you think the quality of the tier 3's would improve this way? as the experienced girl and help the other girl out, whereas 2 newbies might not make the fireworks we all love to see...... generally i think the pairings are awesome, however ive been paired before where there was no chemistry..... im curious, if susie reads this, do you pay any attention to the members reccomendations for tier 3 pairings, or is it easier to block them out, as there are that many demands LOL

i would love to see harriet and emelia, or harriet and chloe b....... hey do you guys reckon jade t could handle ava's strap on????? she's a bit of a crazy girl!

Comment

so here is the situation. Ive been asked to do all the lovely ladies at the AW HQ and I realize that each and every lady is going to need a lot of love and tenderness, (-the tenderness for matilda) but I just can bear the thought of letting down all my fans not to mention my entire country, so Ive been preparing myself. I joined a b-ball team and took a couple showers and cut my nails and I think I am up to the challenge.
            Nona first because she has the sexiest mouth and she was the first person i met at AW HQ
            then suzie, but really I just want to talk dirty at her and make her blush for an hour
            then diane in the backseat of a car while nico is driving and watching in the rearview mirror, nico would porbably find it all very "visually interesting"
            then liandra with my head in between her amazing tits for like a day
            then gabrielle because she flirts with me online
            I don't know many of the other ladies, valeri and christiana maybe bent over their desks, matlida with me bent over a desk, that hip little video editor who always skowls at me and has cool shoes, and that tall blonde drink of water at ism.

Comment

Ava, you know me, don't you? I'll gladly bend over of course...

Comment

Originally posted by paula
                personally i dont think that re-using old models takes away fromt he new models, everyone is always delited to see an old friendly face, especially if they are a personal favourite, and everyone is also delited and curious to see a fresh new face..... there are perks for both. i suppose i disagree with the word "quota" and i think its a bit silly, why not keep giving old models more work..... and im not just speaking about myself here, because I know more than anyone else, that I have definately had my fair share of modelling, so I cannot complain whatsoever, however I have my favourite models, and I would love to see pictures and videos of them over and over again...... mixing old with the new still keeps it fresh and not same old same old.
                I would still love to see some of the models who have already done a few T3 returning for more, I definitely think it would be good to mix the older favourite models with some new ones.

When the site gets split up and there is a separate girl/girl section hopefully some of the girls who have already done a few T3 will be able to come back for more.

Comment

i reckon liandra can handle ava's strap on!!!!!
                  I think Liandra could handle it, with any luck we will get to see.

Comment

A Pair of Panting Pretty Pussy Pulsating Profusely

Originally posted by valerie
                    Ava, you know me, don't you? I'll gladly bend over of course...

Valerie's hairy pussy,bouncing on Ava's strap-on
                    There's a erotic visual,that I could really get off- on

Vibrators,dildo's,strap on's,your both so well endowed
                    Obviously, this event ,would certainly draw a crowd
                    Last edited by DANTEXIV; 29 May 2006, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                      then suzie, but really I just want to talk dirty at her and make her blush for an hour
                      That's interesting, Susie (assuming you mean Miss. Model Extraordinaire! ;-) still blushes that easily? Poor woman, must be difficult working at AWHQ

Originally posted by ava
                      that hip little video editor who always skowls at me and has cool shoes
                      Video editor could be Kai (see also video newsletter here: http://www.abbywinters.com/newslette...ter_060508.wmv) ? Any idea why she scowlsat you, maybe you move to much in videos making editing hard work?

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave :
                        When the site gets split up
                        When what ??? More information please - I've clearly missed a trick....

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                          so here is the situation. Ive been asked to do all the lovely ladies at the AW HQ and I realize that each and every lady is going to need a lot of love and tenderness, (-the tenderness for matilda) but I just can bear the thought of letting down all my fans not to mention my entire country, so Ive been preparing myself. I joined a b-ball team and took a couple showers and cut my nails and I think I am up to the challenge.
                          Nona first because she has the sexiest mouth and she was the first person i met at AW HQ
                          then diane in the backseat of a car while nico is driving and watching in the rearview mirror, nico would porbably find it all very "visually interesting"
                          I don't know many of the other ladies, valeri and christiana maybe bent over their desks, matlida with me bent over a desk, that hip little video editor who always skowls at me and has cool shoes, and that tall blonde drink of water at ism.
                          I like the way you think!

Damn I'd love to see you bend val over a desk! It seems Val herself is fond of the idea as well!

Comment

Originally posted by dacooper
                            Originally posted by Darth Dave :

When what ??? More information please - I've clearly missed a trick....
                            Splitting of AW into seperate Main/GG/IM site, read here in the Eeeek! She's splitting up the site! thread.

-Frans

Comment

howdy all!

just a quick post..... upon a bit more reflection about my last post, ive been thinking about the whole teir 3 situation...... i think we should all throw in our support to get as many new models as possible doing tier 3's...... i mean what is the ratio of modelso n the site compared to how many manage to do a tier 3????? so i guess i do agree with the quota, its basically the hwole spotlight thing and giving someone else their fair share of time in it and i know osmeone like me, and most of the other sexy ladies who have done 3 tier 3's each have all had plenty of spotlight! so if we keep taking it up, we would be stealing a bit fromt he new models, and that in a way would stunt the AW growth!

and from what i can see there are sooooooo many new cuties coming in on a regular basis, lets start talking about pairing up those hotties!!!!! but remember my pretties, this thread is a "wishlist" really, not a petition for grabbing susie's attention..... i trust our matchmaking friend sooooooo much! and i cant really think of any or many occasions where her skills have gone wrong..... seriously, put your hands up if you agree with me that susie should be running her own dating agency

as for new girls now..... i would love to see julia b matched with kylie b *wowsers*!!!!!

hehehehe :P

paula xxxxx

Comment

Abby has spoken of the need to get more content out faster in a redisgned site. Let's hope it works. If so, who knows what will be possible.

Comment

oh my gosh! has anyone mentioned kaitlin????? she is sooooooo gorgeous!!!!! wouldnt it be a dream to have kaitlin paired with emma t????? wosers!

okay kaitlin is definately my new crush of the week!!!!!

Comment

Not Likely !

Dear Paula,

oh my gosh! has anyone mentioned kaitlin????? she is sooooooo gorgeous!!!!!
                                    wouldnt it be a dream to have kaitlin paired with emma t?????
                                    Based on Kaitlin's solo videos ... which were like Tier 0 ... I doubt she is up for GG.
                                    Also she was leaving for NZ shortly after her shoot, so she is no longer in Oz, as far as I know ?

So it is sort of like my dream ... unlikely to happen ...

TowelBoy

Comment

Ebony T3!

As an absolut fan of ebony goddess, i'm defenitively dying for a T3 video with Marguerite and Jamila model!

Comment

I would like to see good ol' Susie initiate a girl like Roxanne into a yummie tier 3.....

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                                          Please oh please I wanna see that!

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                            Dear Paula,

Based on Kaitlin's solo videos ... which were like Tier 0 ... I doubt she is up for GG.
                                            Also she was leaving for NZ shortly after her shoot, so she is no longer in Oz, as far as I know ?
                                            Well she DID refer to having done an IM video (what tier is that anyway, 0.5 ? :-)

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                                              so here is the situation. Ive been asked to do all the lovely ladies at the AW HQ and I realize that each and every lady is going to need a lot of love and tenderness...
                                              That would be something different. I've seen the covers of videos about gangbangs where lots of men do one woman and ones where "sluts" go after one guy after another -- neither interest me in the least.
                                              But a gangbang where a bunch of women have sex simultaneously with another woman, or where one woman goes after a whole bunch of others one after another, that I'd love to see.

Comment

Hey Paula,

Here are some of my favorite recent models....Lindsay, Antonia, Vivienne, Karmen, and Sandy H. I'd LOVE to see any of these beautiful girls in a T3 shoot. Even better if you were included! I love all your work, and enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for being so open and genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                                                  Allright, Liandra has been hit by Ava... and who's next? I'd die to see Ava talk dirty to Suzie. Even though Suzie seems to have retired from modelling, why not let Ava melt her down within a few minutes?
                                                  Have any of the other girls (Nona, Diane, Gabrielle, Matilda, Valeri, Christiana...) already responded to Ava's invitation????

Comment

oh gosh, ava and diane!!!!! yummy!!!!!

i would love to see linsey in a tier 3, she is such a gorgeous girl, so cute and kinda "delicate" looking..... but i dont think a tier 3 is her thing..... oh what a pity about kaitlin! ah well!!!!! i would love to see ava paired with emelia! is emelia from somewhere else? she hasnt done anything for a long time! she is probably my all time favourite model on this site!

Comment

Valerie said in Anne B's thread that Anne was "Really, breathtaking, makes you sorta stumble over your speech".
                                                      This reminded me of a Woody Allen quote, something about "beautiful women turn me into a lamp base". I didn't know the exact quote, so I googled ("woody allen" quote "lamp base") -- without the parentheses.
                                                      Here's what I got. In the AW forums back on 16 June 2003 I used that quote about Elise M!

It's a sign from heaven! A T3 with Elise and Anne B! OMG. Blistering Hot!

Comment

Sheer brilliance. What can I say? Google has spoken. Of course it might be difficult tracking down a model from so many years ago, but you know, who is to defy Google's matchmaking powers?

Comment

mmmmm who esle would anne b be good with? damn she's lovely! maybe emelia!!!!! does anyone know why emelia hasnt come back? is she from overseas or something? damn she is the sexiest girl ive ever seen!!!!! would love to see her in a teir 3 or tier 2 even!

Comment

i know that everyone loves a tier 3....... but what kind of tier 2 would you like to see and with which models?

Comment

Paula,

We have seen Shannen and Tarah tease each other in some hot double IMs, it would be good to see them satisfy each other in what I think would be a hotter T3.

Some other combinations that I would like to see:

Christiana and Amy O
                                                              Christiana and Harriet
                                                              Actually Christiana and anyone

Harriet and McKenzie
                                                              Harriet and Liandra
                                                              Harriet and anyone

You and Louisa
                                                              (I really like the one with you and Anneke)

I think Liandra could teach Kaitlin a thing or two and I would like to watch

Mim and Louisa
                                                              Louisa and Tarah

These are just a start……………..

RR

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X