X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen her in person???? *extended sigh* I swear she glows

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
      I'm with you kristin....can I have petria??? shes just devinely beautiful...like, is it even possible to BE that beautiful??
      Apparently it is indeed possible, but it would be nice if you and Kristin could check that in-person of course
      (heh, if Petria ever reads this thread she's gonna be blushing for hours ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
        Petria, Paula, Julia B and Myself...I think we were the only models there...!
        Kristin, you do realize you were in the divine presence of three Yoga Girls!

Comment

So I guess I am not the only one in queue for Petria... though I started lusting for her such a long time ago..if anyone should have a go with Petria..it should be ME !! Yummy..Can you imagine snaking up a hand up Petria's cute short skirt and finding a moist warm 'love triangle' at the end..all the while massaging her all natural breasts while she is moaning in ecstasy..Sigh...The dreams that I have..

..Moadweeb

Comment

Originally posted by paula View Post
            Hey everyone!

I don't want to fill up the thread "T3 a go-go" with wishlists, if that's what the thread is not for....... so fill this one up with your wishlists eh!

Tell me and everyone else who you want to see paired together!!!!!

I'd love to see Kylie B with Gracie!
            I think it would be really hot to see Chloe and Gracie together in a t3 girl on girl shoot. They would both bring a lot of passion and fire to the shoot. I also like the idea of a girl on girl threesome with Kylie B as the third to add to the girls mentioned before. It would be really hot.
            This would definately be on my wishlist.
            XXX Laura_t

Comment

My new wish list

Keilyn & Christen

Zasha & Keilyn

Christen & Zasha

Cassie & Romana

Luv Sabrina

Comment

I think at this point, I have to join in the howling for Petria's booty! :-D Hand's up who doesn't want Petria! *crickets* Yeah, I didn't think so.

Also, I don't think I have mentioned this, but OMG Sahara! I am just about ready to devour that woman! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                  Also, I don't think I have mentioned this, but OMG Sahara! I am just about ready to devour that woman! :-D
                  Good thing you got a headstart on most other models, you're MUCH closer to Sahara

Comment

laura T you are an angel.. your so pretty! guys isnt she just so hot!! xx

Comment

where are you immie? in AUS? canada?

Comment

maybe Juanita and shee-ra

Comment

Originally posted by ausallblack View Post
                          maybe Juanita and shee-ra

YAY YAY YAY! shes soo good! im really attracted to her smile and body is sensational..

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                            YAY YAY YAY! shes soo good! im really attracted to her smile and body is sensational..
                            oooh.. you mean this Shee-Ra ? Good choice!

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                              Well, Gabriela, by then, I hope I'll be amongst the experienced ones. ;-) Maybe Chloe and Fotina can be distracted with each other while I spirit you away or something. *grins*
                              I'm up for that! I'll try to get some experience for you though
                              I'm totally up for all the ladies who want me too. And I'm not sure if I mentioned Cleo in my original list, which is bad of me because I love the look of her tanned skin
                              And there are some hot new models too. What about Carys?? Mmmm.
                              Hmmm, really I'm a shy girl though. I'm gonna need some gentle lovin'....

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                I'm thinking, Blaire and Fotina would be another very hot encounter.

tom
                                What's the point of having this thread?: no-one ever seems to listen. Blaire and Fotina, ChloeB and Fotina, I'd love a JulietteK and Fotina ~ ok, almost anyone and Fotina....

Cleo is sweet and quite pretty, but she seems to get to jump just about everybody. A Cleo a week may keep the doctor away, but it's not fair on her because she's getting over-exposed and even her wonderful magic is fading just a little with so much incessant exposure ~ and a Cleo redux??? Come on, guys: I though reduxes were about ladies we hadn't seen in a while....

Yet we haven't seen Fotina in months, and she's obviously bursting with enthusiasm ~ and she has no shortage of ladies who would love to be in her beguiling embrace....

So, if there is any point at all in having this thread, let's have some Fotina ~ please guys. Oh come on, pleeeeeeeease !!!

Comment

yes yes yes, Shee-Ra! Rawwnnnn! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                                    What's the point of having this thread?: no-one ever seems to listen. Blaire and Fotina, ChloeB and Fotina, I'd love a JulietteK and Fotina ~ ok, almost anyone and Fotina....

Cleo is sweet and quite pretty, but she seems to get to jump just about everybody. A Cleo a week may keep the doctor away, but it's not fair on her because she's getting over-exposed and even her wonderful magic is fading just a little with so much incessant exposure ~ and a Cleo redux??? Come on, guys: I though reduxes were about ladies we hadn't seen in a while....

Yet we haven't seen Fotina in months, and she's obviously bursting with enthusiasm ~ and she has no shortage of ladies who would love to be in her beguiling embrace....

So, if there is any point at all in having this thread, let's have some Fotina ~ please guys. Oh come on, pleeeeeeeease !!!

excuse me??? i was aware that people were excited to see a cleo redux....funnily enough..you HAVENT seen alot of me in solo form, doing my own thing and not just fucking other women, my redux shows theres more to me than that.

if u want me to stop modeling, say so...i cant help being chosen...

i've been all for supporting trying to get other models more shoots...i'm waving my "fotina Flag" high....theres nothing more we can do about it.

Comment

oh gosh, i hate when this happens, its not cleo's fault people!!!!!!!!!
                                      she is simply taking her opportunity to for more shoots! its not her decision or fault she gets put on the site!

Comment

Oi Oi Oi. This Aint My Fault Ya'll. No one better be mad at me i havent done anything!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                          excuse me??? i was aware that people were excited to see a cleo redux....funnily enough..you HAVENT seen alot of me in solo form, doing my own thing and not just fcking other women, my redux shows theres more to me than that.

if u want be to stop modeling, say so...i cant help being chosen...

i've been all for supporting trying to get other models more shoots...i'm waving my "fotina Flag" high....theres nothing more we can do about it.
                                          as i said once u deserve all the shoots u have been getting, ur a great, no FANTASTIC model so cheers to u for getting em, but i hope u dont think im behind my fans rant about having more shoots. just so u know.i love ya and u know that. i just wish i would get more work but im over asking for it and failing so i guess breezer is trying to compensate but he made u mad and that aint cool but please dont be mad at me. i hope ur not mad at me cleo coz i will cry
                                          Last edited by fotina; 6 November 2008, 08:04 AM.

Comment

I don't think Cleo or anyone is mad at you Ms. Fotina. We know how much Breezer supports you and want to see more shoots with you in, as we all do including Cleo. He just went a little too far criticizing another model to try and get his point across. It's was unfair on a model that has given us so much.

I personally would like to live in a world where we can have a redux and a many more Ms. Fotina GG's and also have more Cleo shoots. I can't see why we cant have both. I would hate to hear that we would not see another Cleo shoot just as I am very keen to hear there is another Fotina shoot in the pipeline.

The choices are ultimately made at AWHQ, so no one should be mad at any model for any decisions made.

Comment

I think I have a solution!!
                                              I'm a newborn photographer and I want all the girls naked so I can do a massive awesome photoshoot where everyone gets a fair go and looks HOT HOT HOT

Who's with me ?

Comment

So Party at Daria's house...

Comment

well said as i said before i think breezer hurt cleo's feelings but he just gets a tad passionate which is awesome but it made me look bad too. i love this place here at AW its like my second home. i've made friends i wouldnt trade for anything and i have experienced things that has made me the woman i am today and i am sooooooo grateful and will always be grateful. yeah i would love to do more shoots for myself and for my fans but i cant do anything but ask and i have so thats all i can do. Breezer hunni i love ur enthusiam i really am so flattered but not at the expense of someone else feelings. Cleo hunni u know i adore u xoxoxo

Comment

-giggles- Uh huh, Do you want front row pinky, or back row ?

Comment

ummmmm... can I start with back row and then when I get a little braver move to the front.

Comment

Pinky, if that's what you feel is best, then that is fine with me!

Comment

Whooohooo..... I could be like the water-boy and supply drinks to the lovely models to stop them dehydrating.

Comment

Pinky, I think you may have the job!

The only pre-requisites are
                                                            - Do not spill the water whilst bringing them to us. But now they have amazing sipper cups that a drip free!! (Ok, so they may be for children, but anything that helps! hehehee

Comment

I think I need all the technological help I can get, I have a funny feeling I may be distracted from my water delivering duties and spillage is very probable (and not just the water)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X