No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaire and Kiki.....fun would be had by all !!

Comment

I can has Daria?

heeheehee

Hiya Susie! any new pairing ideas?

Comment

lol Kristin! You can has me ? Your a weird one! :P

Comment

like Icanhazcheezeburger...only I can has daria
          (that and I spell correctly) hahahaha

Comment

lol!!! your a funny one -pounces-

Ahhh DARIA STOP TALKING AND GO TO THE DOCTORS ALREADY!!

Comment

I liked your reasons Kristin...

Comment

well that and I think we would look good together...

Comment

OMG, Kylee.... Yeah that girl, I don't know what it is...

Actually I'd love to do a T3 with some girls I know at work... If only they knew!

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                    I just saw two lovely lasses wander down the road with my sis, and they looked very excited indeed! Alas, they were "new" (in the sense that I don't know them, I mean!), so I didn't catch their names. One had black hair and one had brown. Really narrowing it down, right?

But I can just tell, whatever the girls are shooting today is gunna be a corker!

s
                    i beleive perhaps that was keilyn and cassie?!?! those girls were just ga-ga over each other...Ad-doooorrrr-able!!

Comment

Awwww Im so happy for them, those two are so cute for each other it's like it makes me feel so happy inside if they get to fondle each other and hang out!

Comment

such cuties!!!!! keilyns squeals when she found out it was cassie!!!! Oooh!! cute cute cute

Comment

wow they are too cute!!!

Comment

Ohhhh thats going to be GOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                              Ohhhh thats going to be GOOD.

Aye it's up for the 4th Dec

tom

Comment

Keilyn and Cassie eh? Well, methinks that would have been a fun day for all!

Daria you lovely lady, you rock also, and a thousand "thank yous" for your grand help over the weekend muffin.

Kristin, I haven't read all the way through this thread, so I may be suggesting pairings that have already been put out there (and I don't know any of the models since I departed AW, so this could be outdated!):

* Claudia & Nadine

* Elizabeth & Ava

* McKenzie & Emelia

Will ponder further and keep you posted...!

s

Comment

My God, if there was a McKenzie and Emelia tier 3 gg, pretty sure I could die happy

Comment

Also, anyone with Noelle, Chanel, or Rebecca D would be great too (exceptional if any together!)

Comment

Noelle did do a tier2 Orchard Girls, certainly nice to look at Judging by the models posting in the thread for Chanel's latest redux I don't think it's going to be much of a problem finding her a will partner should she decide to g/g shoots

Comment

Immie and Petria.
                                        Neither has done a T3 I think - Though Petria has done some GG fun stuff.
                                        Let's get their T3 virginity.

Comment

Narita and Emm. Why? wellNarita is petite and refined. She comes across as a really nice quiet and charming girl. Emm is a fantastic woman eater. I want to see Emm dominate Narita please. Tha would be such fun!

Comment

Daria and Emily K for me please

Comment

I just saw two lovely lasses wander down the road with my sis, and they looked very excited indeed! Alas, they were "new" (in the sense that I don't know them, I mean!), so I didn't catch their names. One had black hair and one had brown. Really narrowing it down, right?

But I can just tell, whatever the girls are shooting today is gunna be a corker!

s
                                              hey susie!! yes my first T3 with Keilyn AHHH! I was so scared because we actually really liked each other! It was surreal though like trying to squish a relationship into one day so that it felt right to be getting it on with each other :P but now were back to being like kids in the playground teehee...

I have my second t3 on wednesday ARGHH do the nervs ever fade? XO

Comment

Hello Cassie!

I replied to you in your very own special thread.

Stoked to hear it went well...dunno about the nerves, I was never really nervous before any of my shoots but that was a looong looong time ago and I was young and fearless! Now, I think I'd be super hard-core nervous.

But you'll be right - you're tough!

Ooh, I thought of a few more T3 pairings...

* Anthea & Katya Y

* Melita & Caitlin

* Anna & Alex T

Good-o!

s

Comment

me and fotina please are u still doing t3's sweets?

Comment

Originally posted by carly_t View Post
                                                    me and fotina please are u still doing t3's sweets?
                                                    if i get asked to do one i would be more than happy to, so my answer is yes yes yes, u've done one right? how did u go?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
                                                      Daria and Emily K for me please
                                                      I've seen it! hahahahaha

(I got to Emily first though and took her girlginity..go me!)

Comment

Fotina...

Comment

Daria and Emily K (as above)
                                                          Daria and Roxy
                                                          Daria and Chloe B
                                                          Daria and Lea
                                                          Daria and Kristin
                                                          Daria and Cleo
                                                          Daria and Gemma T
                                                          Daria and Katherine F
                                                          Daria and just about anyone

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                                            Fotina...
                                                            who doesnt want fotina?!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X