No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ladies, for your response. Fotina, I don't know if the "I can't explain" means you can't because you don't understand their decision, or that you can't because they've forbidden you to speak about it. I guess I don't understand why they're willing to keep yours and Zora's videos up on the site -- essentially continuing to make money off you -- but not allow you to do future work. Seems hypocritical to me. I could understand if a large number of subscribers complained about the heavy tattoo look, but I'd be shocked if that were the case. Best of luck in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by carly_t View Post
      i've done both jealous ?
      I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of them or you. You've become one of my all-time favorite Abby models. The end of your video with Carla was especially fun. Any time a video ends with a high-5 and a "happy dance," we know a good time was had by all.

JT

Comment

Immie and Christiana or Immie and Margaret or Immie and Margaret and Christiana...

Comment

GIRLS I'D TRULY LOVE TO SEE MORE T3s FROM:

LEA
          LARISSA M
          GILIAN
          KEILYN
          CARLY T
          CARYS
          KARA D
          BLAIRE
          BECK
          FAE
          MARIKA
          ODETTE
          ANNALISA
          MANDY M
          KYLEE
          LOU ELLYN
          CARLA
          ZASHA

GIRLS I HOPE WILL ENTER THE T3 FRAY SOON OR IN THE NEARISH FUTURE:

KRISTIN
          IMMIE
          JETTE
          PETRIA
          JUANITA
          SHELIA
          ROSALIND

GIRLS I'D LOVE TO SEE DO A T3 AT SOME POINT BUT WHO MIGHT WANT TO EASE THEMSELVES IN WITH A T2 BEFORE THAT:

GEMMA T
          ROXY

GIRLS I'D LOVE TO SEE MAKING A TRIUMPHANT RETURN:

KATY
          MELITA
          PATIENCE
          ANNEKE
          SUE ANN
          MARIGOLD
          VIOLET
          KATYA Y
          JULIA B

THEY'VE DONE LOTS BUT I'D LIKE TO THINK THEY'VE GOT A CHANCE OF ONE OR TWO MORE:

CHLOE B
          FOTINA
          CLEO
          KIKI

MODELS WHO I DREAM MIGHT DO A T3 BUT WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTED:

CHANISE
          LAURICE
          EVETTE
          CORELLE
          AMY J
          AMANDA R
          VIOLETA
          BRIGHID
          JAKKIE
          HELEN J
          TRICIA (who did the DIM with Kara Lee)
          ELLYN (did a few hot DIMs for the site)
          DENNIE
          EVONNE
          MARNIE
          CAITLIN K
          MARISSA P
          EMILY K
          AUGUSTINE
          KARA LEE

THEY'RE PROLLY EITHER NOT IN MELBOURNE, OVERSEAS OR AVAILABLE BUT IF THEY DID BECOME AVAILABLE AGAIN I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM ENTER OR RE-ENTER THE T3 WORLD

THERESA
          ANGIE
          AVA
          ALEX T
          NADINE
          SAHARA
          ANETA
          JAMIE LEE
          EM
          SHAMINEE

SF
          Last edited by sweatyfox; 23 March 2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

wow thats quite some list u have there ole SF

Comment

Nadine with 2 other girls: my dream!

Nadine with 2 other girls: my dream!

Comment

Comprehensive list sweatyfox!
                I would love to see Mandy again. More Zasha is required. More Ren.

All we can do as members is keep hope alive, that we will get to see Petria do a T3 on here.
                After seeing the cutie Jette's latest video newsletter, she goes way up to top of my wish list!

Big news in my little world is that Anabela enters the T3 mix with Kara!
                Last edited by bookmanz; 29 March 2009, 11:29 AM. Reason: Anabela alert!

Comment

More Zasha for me to bookmanz

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                    BoySki, obviously the no tatts thing isn't totally stringent, but I guess it's a matter of maintaining the "girl next door" look or something, which doesn't usually conjure up images of ink goddesses like Zora and Fotina... *sigh* I mean, plenty of Abby girls have one or two little tatts. Still, I do think Zora and now Fotina were actually a nice counterpoint to the non-ink look. But maybe that's because I've never had the guts to get a tattoo myself.. I just can't settle on one thing that I wouldn't get sick of.
                    Yeah! What happened to that Fotina babe, anyway? If she were my daughter, I'd... well, hmm! Well, I'd have a few words with her! That's what I'd do!

"Fotina, baby, sweety-patootie! What, ever, were you thinking with those tattoos?" "You gonna grow old with all that going on there?" "You think you are "cool"? I'll show you "cool"!

That's ok! Fotina's truly one of my all-time faves and AbbyTreasures!

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww robbie!! if u were my daddy hahaha naughty naughty

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                        wow thats quite some list u have there SF
                        Hehe, well I did put a lot of thought into my T3 list. I know it is large but I have carefully considered my choices.

SF

Comment

I have to say I'd love to see a GG T3 with Brandy and Tiff.
                          Dynamite!

Comment

Onto my previous list the following names go two more gorgeous girls:

Chahna
                            Tamra

Hehe.

By the way have my dreams come true and is that Evette I see with Keilyn in maybe a T3 encounter? Oh beautiful Evette could it be that you have entered the g/g world? More wonderful Keilyn too? Swoon.

SF
                            Last edited by sweatyfox; 3 April 2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                              By the way have my dreams come true and is that Evette I see with Keilyn in maybe a T3 encounter? Oh beautiful Evette could it be that you have entered the g/g world? More wonderful Keilyn too? Swoon.
                              Indeed a nice idea

Oh yeah, I edited another message for ya ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post

SF
                                Except the fact that the natural loving Keilyn has become a face pierced girl. What a shame.

Comment

Silvie with anyone. She is so sexy and sultry .. Silvie and Jenny_Lee?

Comment

Daria and Fotina with Petria.I think this will be fantastic,tree prinses togheter

Comment

At the moment,any

Comment

Carly T and Larissa M - they met in the Bookshop but it would be heaven to see them in a full Tier 3!

Comment

Originally posted by frank1971 View Post
                                          Daria and Fotina with Petria.I think this will be fantastic,tree prinses togheter
                                          frank i like this combo very much!!

Comment

I still hope,but we all know that tings we wish for rarely comes tru at the end,but im dreaming and still hope my proposal comes to the end.

Comment

I'd love to see Cassie with Fae! Cassie is so hot, and so is Fae!

Comment

This is easy...

Kiki, Silvia, and Zasha in a three girl. Zasha and Narida together in a two girl.

Would it that wishing woud make it so...

Carly_T: If JT isn't jealous... I AM. (About to give myself a contusion with all this slamming my head against the desk in envy that I'm doing!)
                                                Last edited by MelaninLover857; 19 April 2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Petria is mine, you hear me? MINE! ;-) On camera or off...

Comment

No matter, it's perfect . . .

. . . . and a major turn on - would love to see you in a girl girl -oh, sounds so juvenile, what I meant to say is WOMAN WOMAN. Abby W site rocks and Australian women rule the world.

Comment

Originally posted by carly_t View Post
                                                      so i've been looking around the site and thinking i am entering the t3 world so i have a wishlist! in no particular order... i would like to fuck hehe....

Fotina
                                                      Larissa M
                                                      Blaire
                                                      Sue-Ann
                                                      Cleo
                                                      Carys
                                                      Kiki
                                                      Violet
                                                      Kristin

im still looking luv CT
                                                      and you have found some lovelies, but have not ticked off many from your list...

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                                                        ~my new wish list~ (hmm hmm cough cough)
                                                        1. Melita
                                                        2. Kiki
                                                        3. Chloe B
                                                        4. Fotina
                                                        5. Gabriela
                                                        I believe I have since read Silvie added to that list.

oh with the clock ticking for our Blaire/Bear and T3's, maybe her last two could be from her wish list.

Which actually brings me to an idea.... maybe for regular T3 models who have been told that they have reached their T3 quota, they could choose their own T3 partner for their swansong. (from the available T3 ready girls of course)

Do I come up with the best ideas or what....

Comment

Marika and Angie, please.

Comment

Actually more of Marika with any of the other lovely models would be awesome.

Comment

May one suggest Mandy M and Anneke Two lovely ladies returning to AW, meeting up and...

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X