Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,520 of 1616

Thread: Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Quote Originally Posted by evelina View Post
    And what was the scary part?
    I may come across as a sex obsessed rampent beast
    But if you dont mind me ravishing you all over and enjoying your body then YES! bring it on!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here evelina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post

I may come across as a sex obsessed rampent beast
    I repeat my question, what's the scary part? That just sounds very hot and sexy to me.

I repeat my question, what's the scary part? That just sounds very hot and sexy to me.

OOOh I do love my girl/girl shoots
    I hope if I get paired with a girl she's as rampent as I am and enjoys it as much as I do!
    where are you from Evelina?
    Last edited by pippa; 25th August 2012 at 08:48 PM.

OOOh I do love my girl/girl shoots
    I hope if I get paired with a girl she's as rampent as I am and enjoys it as much as I do!
    where are you from Evelina?
    There's almost nothing so sexy as a horny woman enjoying herself! I'm from Finland.

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    I'm flattered you mentioned me, beauty. I'd love to work with you!
    I think after seeing your 3 released G/G shoots your going to be mentioned on many many "wish lists" by models and members alike.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    I think after seeing your 3 released G/G shoots your going to be mentioned on many many "wish lists" by models and members alike.
    Well, there's plenty of pretty girls in AW. (Let's have an orgy! Who's with me? )

Posting Champion
    Well, there's plenty of pretty girls in AW. (Let's have an orgy! Who's with me? )
    Yes, Evelina. There are plenty of pretty girls, but lets get back to matter at hand. & That's' Evelina and Pippa, and just to make sure Kylie H gets the message, I came up with this...
    Name:  pipevelina.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  41.1 KB

Awesome match i think..2 beauties!

Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    I'm not sure even the model liaison super powers of Kylie are strong enough to track down the 2003 Kayla. Hoping to get to see our two Scandinavian beauties Evelina and Kayla T together.
    I dunno... I am pretty amazing. Although, you're probably right - without the help of Professor Xavier and Cerebro, I'm unlikely to run into her.

thanks
    It seems like so long since I've been with a woman (only a month!) I'm scared I maybe more lustful and rampent then seductive and sensual
    And what was the scary part?
    Wow, ladies! Is it hot in here or what?...

My Pairss

Any 2 of these, or more at one time:

Claudia
    Samantha-Jane
    Fenna
    Marleen

- Preferably with me involved, it will be my new favorite G/G , 3-way, or 4/Group.

Any of these as a pair or group.
    Dewisandra
    Analyn
    Jia
    Lawan

- I LOVE ASIANS

Of course my old time Lush Lady Lovers

...which don't seem available anymore, But have already shot together (unfortunately without me)

....But this pair remains my Fave G/G up until Now

KiKi + Silvie

Patience and Kiki

Wow, ladies! Is it hot in here or what?...
    I'm hot and I wanna get naked with Pippa!

I'm hot and I wanna get naked with Pippa!
    I wanna get naked and lick Evelina and blow on it to help cool her down... or maybe rub some ice cubes over her! That'll help her hotness?

I love the photo bookmanz With that photo and this conversation I'm sure the emessage is loud and clear.

I just saw patience & Giselle's G/G .

while watching... I realized I'm more turned on by a Boyish Lesbian (studs as we call them in USA & UK) and a feminine girl (fems/femmes) getting together than 2 girly girls , and I haven't seen many studs getting together, but I'm not that turned on by it.

In real life (outside shoots) , I'm very boyish and I'm more attracted to girly girls,, (femmes) , so maybe that's why because I can relate to that scenario when one of the girls is boyish and more aggressive and throwing the other around (Like Patience was Giselle, and Giselle seemed to love it sooo that was awesome!)

I think the only other one I've seen on the site is Masie with an Asian Stud (do not remember name)

I'd like to see more of those.

If abby will let me , I'd prefer to wear boys clothes / baggy clothes on at least one of my G/G shoots actually.

they've let me wear my boys boxers though once, but apart from that, in all of my shoots, they've asked me to wear girly clothes. :/ Which I don't think suits my real personality.

Although I enjoy being both, and love wearing feminine outfits on shoots so I still enjoyed it, I'd like to do atleast one G/G shoot in boys clothes... and maybe a solo too in fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Pricejacker View Post
    Patience and Kiki
    Your first post, and an Interesting duo! whoohoo!

Any specific reasons why those two. ?

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ariannaAW View Post
    I think the only other one I've seen on the site is Masie with an Asian Stud (do not remember name)
    that's Masie with Twyla, you should see the infamous after video: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/mas...s/video/clip_3 Masie and the photoghapher Jacki have a bit of a cry, Masie said that shoot changed her sex life and it's a classic

I wanna get naked and lick Evelina and blow on it to help cool her down... or maybe rub some ice cubes over her! That'll help her hotness?

I love the photo bookmanz With that photo and this conversation I'm sure the emessage is loud and clear.
    I don't think such a pretty lady as you are can do nothing to make me cool down! But it's worth to try.. I don't complain.

Timbo, I already saw that. I understood it perfectly. Many bisexual women or lesbians have more of a chemistry with studs, because it's the masculine/ feminine balance. that's why in the gay world, most relationships occur between 1 boyish and 1 girly female. It just seems to work better and the sex seems more balanced too. Like in Patience with Giselle, It just seems more real/natural. People may disagree with this, especially people who've not had this experience for instance feminine girls who've never been with a stud (boyish lesbians for those missing), but if you can any active lesbian who's interactive with the lesbian community they'll agree and be able to explain it too. Obviously masie had never experienced that before, she even mentioned in the ''before'' she's always been with girly girls, never with an ''alternative'' female as she described it. And after she claims it's opened her mind up to a new world of possibilities, she probably didn't know she could have such a good time being ''dominated'' by a girl Although she still wanted to do some dominating which is cool, but there's just a different balance with domination when it comes to studs and fems together. Only lesbians really understand this. Although if you try to open your mind, you could do too from an outside perspective. Even though most ''outsiders'' to the lesbian community don't even seem to be able to comprehend why a ''lesbian'' meaning a girl who likes girls, would find attraction towards a girl who looks like a 'boy' .... It just is what it is, man. :P

- Point being, even though in the ''before'' shoot, masie didn't quite know what was gonna happen, The reaction afterwards was expected for me, most of the girls I've slept with & dated, I've been their first girl. and a few of them their first stud, so... this reaction of '' changed my sex life '' or a revelation of some sort is familiar, not just for me... for many studs, as we're just not known about, most people don't even know what a ''stud'' is in lesbian terms, so when a girl who wasn't raised by lesbians or something, has her first encounter with one, it's obviously an opened horizon .

Posting Champion
    Timbo, I already saw that. I understood it perfectly. Many bisexual women or lesbians have more of a chemistry with studs, because it's the masculine/ feminine balance. that's why in the gay world, most relationships occur between 1 boyish and 1 girly female. It just seems to work better and the sex seems more balanced too. Like in Patience with Giselle, It just seems more real/natural. People may disagree with this, especially people who've not had this experience for instance feminine girls who've never been with a stud (boyish lesbians for those missing), but if you can any active lesbian who's interactive with the lesbian community they'll agree and be able to explain it too.
    What are the chances then that a girly/more feminine female ( having only been with the same ) will prefer and switch to dating the boyish/stud type only after having the experience. ?...would be interesting to hear from anyone who actually lived it.
    Last edited by tjsunray; 6th September 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Wields limited power
    I just saw patience & Giselle's G/G .

I'd like to see more of those.
    Check out Shane's shoots or Ava

I'd like to see Carmina, Merel and Carian in a shoot with lots of close up pussy licking. That would be a sizzler.

Still Exploring
    I don't know if Talita is game for any T3 shoots, but who wouldn't love to see such an amazing beauty in a T3?

I'd also love to see more of Candice or Gretchen!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here carmina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth47 View Post
    I'd like to see Carmina, Merel and Carian in a shoot with lots of close up pussy licking. That would be a sizzler.
    I like too Can we add Candice? hahahaha

Still Exploring
    What about Evelina and Sasha R? Seemed like there was some chemistry in the DIM and they're both so kinky and sweet at the same time. Also it would be neat to see more threesomes, etc, especially if the models seem to be asking for it. One of those things mainstream smut ruins all the time but I feel like AW could make it hot, a la Chloe, Kiki & Larissa, where there was so much real personal interaction, Kiki playing all these head games with the others, etc. Amazing.

Still Exploring
    I'd like to see more threesomes on the site myself. Maybe a few per year?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicetomeetya View Post
    I'd like to see more threesomes on the site myself. Maybe a few per year?
    I'd love to take part!!! my idea of heaven!!!

AW Model Still exploring talita's Avatar

I'd love to:)

But I think I should do maybe a Girl/Girl shoot before anything else Besides the very exciting shoot I just did of course!
    Lots of Hugs
    Talita
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicetomeetya View Post
    I don't know if Talita is game for any T3 shoots, but who wouldn't love to see such an amazing beauty in a T3?

I'd also love to see more of Candice or Gretchen!

Still Exploring

3somes.edu?

Actually you know I've always been skeptical of threesomes, at least those involving a couple, in "real life". Wonder if it might be an interesting .edu topic, or monogamy vs. Polyamory, etc. In general... also as long as we're in AW fantasy land I second the call for Carmina, Carian & Merel.

Quote Originally Posted by fourth1 View Post
    Actually you know I've always been skeptical of threesomes, at least those involving a couple, in "real life". Wonder if it might be an interesting .edu topic, or monogamy vs. Polyamory, etc. In general... also as long as we're in AW fantasy land I second the call for Carmina, Carian & Merel.
    YUHU

I had my first threesome last week.
    I did a photoshoot with my pre-op transexual friend and we talked my boyfriend into joining in as he always wanted to experiment.
    She spent the night and we woke up to some sex and didnt even roll the cameras.
    Suprisingly it didn't feel weird at all and we all really enjoyed ourselves I guess because it was for a photoshoot it was a more structured three-some then in the morning it was more of a free for all lol

I had my first threesome last week.
    I did a photoshoot with my pre-op transexual friend and we talked my boyfriend into joining in as he always wanted to experiment.
    She spent the night and we woke up to some sex and didnt even roll the cameras.
    Suprisingly it didn't feel weird at all and we all really enjoyed ourselves I guess because it was for a photoshoot it was a more structured three-some then in the morning it was more of a free for all lol
    Wow, Pippa Im so jealous (and happy :P) about you and your experience. One of my bigger fantasies ever is going to bed with a transexual. My boyfriend agree too but we cant find anyone yet

Im really glad for you!

Quote Originally Posted by carmina View Post
    Wow, Pippa Im so jealous (and happy :P) about you and your experience. One of my bigger fantasies ever is going to bed with a transexual. My boyfriend agree too but we cant find anyone yet

Im really glad for you!
    I'd love to do a mystery shoot with a girl and transexual, not sure what the members would think but I think it'd be hot!

Still Exploring
    I'd love to see it myself, but I'm guessing it has about a zero percent chance of happening.

Fortunately, I have Mandy Mitchell's website for that. :-)

Still Exploring

Alyssa R

Her work's been blowing my mind lately and I'd love to see her paired with:

Hayley F (dream shoot)
    Adela
    Lulu
    Aletta
    Evelina
    Talita
    Carian

Alyssa R & Lena D

Analyn & Misha

Wondeful.......................................... ......

Plenty To Say
    I am dreaming of threesome with Ana B , Adrianna and Mercedes.....

Quote Originally Posted by fourth1 View Post
    Her work's been blowing my mind lately and I'd love to see her paired with:

Hayley F (dream shoot)
    Adela
    Lulu
    Aletta
    Evelina
    Talita
    Carian
    What happened to Hayley F? is she still around? id love to see her in a 3 or 4 way with anyone else. Also i can only find 2 hardcore 3-ways: the one with Kiki and the one with Theresa. Is there any more? how do i find them?

Still Exploring

two I would like to see together

There are two girls I would like to see together. They are Alyssa from Spain and Laila. I would enjoy a lot watching those ladies having fun with each other.

Haven't seen new Kylie H videos in a while. How about you Kylie? If you could pick any of the Abby Winter's girls you haven't worked with yet to have a very sexy and sensual girl-on-girl shoot with, who would be in your top 5?

Plenty To Say
    Anouk+ Fenna= fantastic,or what! I know it is to much to ask for but...