Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anabela View Post
    I'd love a T3 with Larissa I think you're stunning!
    You got my support with that.

SF

Comment

Not sure if anyone has posted this suggestion but I would love to see any two of the following women paired: Cassie, Helen J, Courtney C, Elen, Marika, Irene, Fotina and Sahara... see a trend? yes, the first AW squirting duo.

After seeing Helen J in her T3 with Jakkie, and Courtney C in hers with Vicky, respectively, I would love to see two lovley ladies team up and squirt. I am not interested in the two girls competing for distance or volume, or anything like that, but I like the potential intimacy of the shared experience. I imagine they could each discuss their first times on camera, what happened, the aftermath, etc, and how much they enjoy / can control it now. Plus, they could watch each other climax, see how it looks and feels coming from someone else.

Featuring two ladies who experience this beautiful act may shed more AW light on the topic. This is of course if they're comfortable with it all. This might also make for an interesting Dildo Drive vid, if toys help them to reach climax.

AW may want to also include a third AW woman in the film, possibly one who is/was trying to learn, or, if possible, one who is interested in watching up close and knowing more. Could be a winner.

-- Ray.

Comment

NAOMI E

please

Comment

Originally posted by thistime View Post
          , Fotina and Sahara... see a trend? yes, the first AW squirting duo.

-- Ray.
          hey ray, sahara and i have done a tier 3 unfortunatly no squirting was involved

Comment

Maybe next time?

Yeah I caught that vid -- it's saved on my hard drive -- both of you were super sexy and sultry, as always. The lack of squirting is my loss really because both of you appeared to really enjoy yourselves despite the fact that neither of you squirted. Oh, and I also caught your amazing T3 squirting vid with Zora, which was exceptional and possible the most watched AW vid I have, if not, it is definitely top three, ha.

After seeing that vid, and Zora's reaction to your climax, I have often wondered what it would be like for two AW girls to bring the best out of each other. A man can continue to dream I guess.

More so, the AW subscribers need another vid from you Fotina... especially because your last outing included anal play and squirting... these are two of my favourite things... so if you could find it in your heart to return in another T3, with any woman really, take your pick... I know we will all be thankful... and you'll get off, on camera, which is win / win.

-- Ray.

Comment

carolyne and chloe b

Comment

Originally posted by thistime View Post
                Maybe next time?

Yeah I caught that vid -- it's saved on my hard drive -- both of you were super sexy and sultry, as always. The lack of squirting is my loss really because both of you appeared to really enjoy yourselves despite the fact that neither of you squirted. Oh, and I also caught your amazing T3 squirting vid with Zora, which was exceptional and possible the most watched AW vid I have, if not, it is definitely top three, ha.

After seeing that vid, and Zora's reaction to your climax, I have often wondered what it would be like for two AW girls to bring the best out of each other. A man can continue to dream I guess.

More so, the AW subscribers need another vid from you Fotina... especially because your last outing included anal play and squirting... these are two of my favourite things... so if you could find it in your heart to return in another T3, with any woman really, take your pick... I know we will all be thankful... and you'll get off, on camera, which is win / win.

-- Ray.
                aww bless thanks 4 thinking so highly of me. makes me feel like people actually like what i do. xoxo

Comment

Fotina with Niomi E yum

Comment

My 2 cents

a Carys and Cleo redux;
                    Silvie and Carys;
                    Roxy and Emma G.
                    William.

Comment

Originally posted by RidleyNL View Post
                      Silvie and Carys;
                      William.
                      Yes, those two would look really hot together.

For a pleasure overload of dark-haired beauty, how about Cleo and Silvie or Cleo and Zasha!

Beautiful Jade C wants to do T3 g/g shoots.
                      In my wild imagination, Jade would be fantastic with Larissa M, or Silvie.

Comment

Teir 3 Shoot Suggestion: (in the form of a Fantasy that might fly!)

Teir 3 Shoot Suggestion: (in the form of a Fantasy that might fly!)

Shades of Scarlett Flying

by Gorgo

The call came routed home telecommunications console where her personal secretary on the graveyard watch briefly read the header of the message and added the code and security confirmations the balance stood up to a satellite and then down to the cell phone buried well in a very well filled personally tailored shoulder bag which Abbey called her purse. Because Abby was sound asleep, lulled to sleep by the gentle rocking of the scooter anchored off a nameless atoll in French Polynesia, the importance ranking given by her personal secretary to the message caused it to be read page 3 times before being rerouted back to the central communication center of the company that did her telecommunications as well as many of the other wealthiest denizens of Australia. The whole floor just below the penthouse was filled with security cubicles each attended by a computer screen lit earnest face of a handsome young man or woman each who are working their district out in the electric web of Australia and Polynesia as well as the edges of Japan and China.

Their the header was red flagged and a number on a Rolodex looked up. The earnest young face in the white blue light of the hushed cubicle gave his security identification to one of Abby Winters personal lawyers and apologizing for the lateness of the hour explained that the importance of the message suggested someone with her cell phone number and the phone number of her current residence might please get up, put on a bathrobe, pour a good stiff drink, and set about dialing until they woke Abby up and ordered her to read her fucking e-mail.

At 415 in the morning Abby was stirred close enough to the borderline of waking and sleeping by her lover getting up to go use the restroom and of course noisily flush the toilet even though was be okay to let it mellow, and that is why the soft tones of her cell phone buried in her purse pierced her dreams and hatters sitting on the edge of the bed scowling into a folder was way too big for a Barbie doll but not big enough grown woman.

About 45 seconds of angry but polite grilling most off the chrome professionalism of her lawyer and taking a breath provided him a breach in her speech with which to tell her the gist of the message that she had to read on e-mail.

He said the name of the woman whose representative had contacted the inner team at Abby Winters productions and gave her the outline of her outrageous proposal.

"You say her husband was the one that's putting her up to this?" Abbey said now whispering like a child in the chapel, for it now she understood why the her company had reached out to her even though she no longer took part in running the business. This was something big enough to do something one way or the other good or bad no way to tell for the name of Abby Winters as an ongoing Internet phenomenon of providing a wildly unlikely combination of exuberant animal female sexuality and something that should be considered a kind of animal good taste. Humor plays a big part in her video are as she filmed the girls when she got started way back when. And the situation was sure, I guess you could say, humorous. "All right I understand that there is this new reality program called celebrity adventure challenge, and I understand that celebrities compete to come up with their own adventures to be filmed, but what I don't understand is what makes Ryan think even cable-TV will host an adventure that has his wife flying to Australia to have sex on camera with one of our girls?" Abby listened in darkness now no longer bored or angry at all. The situation was like being in a dark room with a snake. Nothings happening maybe, but he sure ain't bored! "So it's a saucy celebrity challenge this time around", the last celebrity challenge suffered ratings as it were a celebrity challenge on who could find and stay in the most god-awful motel or hotel they could find. "So this time they want romantic and sexy and bubbly and bright and that means they even consider Abby Winters.com a film shoot here?"

Yup.

Abby Winter listened a little more then said yes after asking what the consensus vote of her lieutenants @ AbbyWinters.com was. All had agreed.

It couldn't hurt.

There was a second phone call made from that lawyer waking up one other woman that night. You see Ryan had asked for Scarlett to be featured with a very specific one of Abby Winters stable of lesbian love scene actresses. Anneke was the next girl to wake up and smell the roses.
                        Attached Files

Comment

me with a girls who squirts!

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
                            me with a girls who squirts!
                            That could be you and Courtney C, if of course she'd want to.

Comment

Chahna and Kara D.

Comment

Some newer faces I'd love to see doing T3s:

Alice Y
                                Jade C
                                Emma G
                                Helen J

SF

Comment

Chloe_B + Paula + Anneke

Comment

Originally posted by eduardodt View Post
                                    Chloe_B + Paula + Anneke
                                    They did some shoots but not all three together:

Chloe B / Anneke

Chloe B / Paula

Paula / Anneke

Comment

Hmm..more thoughts..

Clara/ Sahara
                                      Clara/Me
                                      Angelika/Lisa K
                                      Catrinia/Katherine F
                                      Chloe B/Marigold

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                                        Chahna and Kara D.
                                        Ooh I thought that myself actually! That'd be hot!!

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post
                                          Ooh I thought that myself actually! That'd be hot!!
                                          Do you have any shoots on the horizon Ms. Chahna? I've missed seeing you on the site!

Comment

.... Some Thoughts .....

Katherine_F - Stephanie_J
                                            Katherine_F - Joannie
                                            Katherine_F - Michaela

Kara_D - Stephanie_J
                                            Kara_D - Joannie
                                            Kara_D - Michaela

Joannie - Stephanie_J
                                            Naomi - Stephanie_J
                                            Charlotte E - Joannie

Michaela - Joannie - Stephanie_J

Luv heaps Sabrina

Comment

Since we are dreaming here :-) - it´s a bit late I know but Susie and Jackie would make the rest of my year...

Comment

Originally posted by Deevee50 View Post
                                                Do you have any shoots on the horizon Ms. Chahna? I've missed seeing you on the site!
                                                I have one solo and one T3 that are yet to come out - so something to look forward to!

I'm also wanting to jump back on the bandwagon in about three weeks, if Abby will have me, so maybe there'll be more

xx

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post
                                                  I have one solo and one T3 that are yet to come out - so something to look forward to!

I'm also wanting to jump back on the bandwagon in about three weeks, if Abby will have me, so maybe there'll be more

xx
                                                  Ohh we do hope so I do like the idea you and Kara or maybe Joannie or...

tom

Comment

Tee hee.. so do I

Comment

Chahna, I would be thrilled to see you in more girl/girl action and I hope you get a delicious lady or two to have sexy time with.

Also more of please:

Katherine F
                                                      Joannie
                                                      Jette
                                                      Larissa M
                                                      Maria S
                                                      Anabela
                                                      Zasha
                                                      Lea
                                                      Kara D
                                                      Gilian

There you go, I would also like to remind you of my previous list:

I shall keep dreaming that the following girls might make their debut soon:

Alice Y
                                                      Jade C
                                                      Emma G
                                                      Helen J

Keep in mind their should be a place reserved for the much loved Immie when she returns too.

Hope you like some of these.

Take care,

SF
                                                      Last edited by sweatyfox; 14 July 2009, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Harper and Hayley F.

Comment

Originally posted by kara_d View Post
                                                          I love my T3s......so far enjoyed every partner i've had....so i dont think i'd mind who i was with..
                                                          But i have always wanted to get down and dirty with Patience..does she still do shoots?
                                                          You and Patience in a T3: oh, what a heavenly dream. Please, try to get her, again and again.
                                                          With love!

Comment

I am dreaming on the pairing of:

Charlotte E - Harper
                                                            Charlotte E - Zasha
                                                            Charlotte E - Alena
                                                            Charlotte E - Joannie
                                                            Charlotte E - Stephanie J
                                                            Charlotte E - Sylvanna

Immie - Khristine
                                                            Immie - Alena

Harper - Clara
                                                            Harper - Joannie
                                                            Harper - Jette
                                                            Harper - Sylvanna

Comment

Hey Boys,

I'm thinking about thinking the leap into T3 land. Does anyone have any suggestions who they'd like to see me in a shoot with?

Katia.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X