Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katia View Post
    Hey Boys,

I'm thinking about thinking the leap into T3 land. Does anyone have any suggestions who they'd like to see me in a shoot with?

Katia.
    Hi Katia,

That is good news

Hmm let's think:-

Joannie
    Katherine F
    Maria S

come to mind of the models currently shooting T3's, all three I feel, would provide an exquisite compliment and contrast to you, helping make for an awesome shoot

tom

Comment

oh wow my name's been mentioned a few times. i wasn't expecting that ehehe thanks

Comment

Katherine,i 've been over watching your t3 with susie,you definately have a connection,so it works and is worth watching over and over ,so maybe you should do a lot more

Comment

hehehe thanks

Comment

I second a Katia and Joannie T3, that would be phenomenal!!
            And more Katherine F with anyone would be stellar too!

Comment

Yeah, I feel the same, Katherine, it always makes me smile to see my name pop up in there. ^_^ Hopefully some of the pairings can be realised someday. :-D

I, for one, currently have a thing for Gabriela, Gabrielle, Anneke, Giselle, Keilyn, and Larissa M, though I think Keilyn has finished her run of T3s. I would have loved to jump Fotina, but no more of that. Booo. Oh, and Petria of course.
              Last edited by immie; 31 July 2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                Yeah, I feel the same, Katherine, it always makes me smile to see my name pop up in there. ^_^ Hopefully some of the pairings can be realised someday. :-D

I, for one, currently have a thing for Gabriela, Gabrielle, Anneke, Giselle, Keilyn, and Larissa M, though I think Keilyn has finished her run of T3s. I would have loved to jump Fotina, but no more of that. Booo. Oh, and Petria of course.
                If you found your way to that site on the "west"ern edge of town, your dreams could become a reality!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                  If you found your way to that site on the "west"ern edge of town, your dreams could become a reality!!
                  Oh I doubt anybody at AWHQ would turn down an opportunity to shoot say... an Immie/Petria g/g shoot More of both pretty girls is always welcome!

Comment

Pairing people for any video - never mind a T3 - is all about matching personalities so AW headquarters is always going to be the best place to make the choice. Even so, we all have our ideas.

Once I get over the obvious - bring Susie back from the US at once, for a start, and make lots more movies with Kara D - it's harder to make suggestions that might actually be some use.

But I'd love to see Sahara and Blanka get together - and so would Sahara from the sound of it. Blanka and Anabela wold look amazing together too, wouldn't they?

Catrinia seems to be exploring new things, and if one of those things was a T3 I'd be a happy bunny. She could be good with Anneke, among others.

I wonder if I'd be the only one who'd like to see Julia B return - the thought of her with Kara D is kind of tingle-making.

But as one who has recently returned to AW after some time away, the current team are doing a fabulous job. Susie's two recent T3's and Kara and Anabela together were some of the best video's I've seen - sexy and sweet at the same time.

Then Cleo and Larissa were something else with the little bit of story in their video, Anabela and Sylvie were hot - all these and more were quite exceptional, and brilliant pairings. Go team!

Comment

Girls I would love to see them in T3-pairing:

Immie - Gabrielle
                      Immie - Giselle
                      Immie - Alena
                      Immie - Allison

Giselle - Blaire
                      Giselle - Alena
                      Giselle - Gabriella
                      Giselle - Kara D

Alena - Allison
                      Alena - Blaire
                      Alena - Charlotte E

Allison - Blaire

Tricia L - Kara D
                      Tricia L - Katy
                      Tricia L - Charlotte E
                      Tricia L - Anneke

Charlotte E - Blaire
                      Charlotte E - Anneke
                      Charlotte E - Giselle

Comment

Regarding girl/girl shoots:

I wonder what Larisssa would think about a session with Karla D or Katherine F. The cool luminous skin of Larissa against the smouldering sensuality of Karla D would surely be a winner. But of course the chemistry has to be there for it to work. Thought I would join in the suggestions anyway.

Comment

Julia M and Julia B

Comment

Both girls today would be nice- Julia M & Mirabelle.Hmmmm

Comment

In my dreams, Immie and Larissa M would be a delicious combination. :-D

More realistically, Giselle and Charlotte E had some nice chemistry in their DIM and I think would make an excellent G/G pairing.

Comment

lsambard -

You're not the only one who'd like to see Julia B return. She has a wonderfully subtle elegance she brings to a G/G, and I think she and Larissa M would be a toe-curling pair.

Comment

Aneta paired up with Janet.

Comment

It seems that Sue-Ann does so good in just about any dang-gum thing she's in, she's so hot and versatile.

But Sue-Ann paired up with that petite little firecracker Courtney C. THAT would make for some groovy action. Seems Sue-Ann isn't phazed at all by body noises and a little wetness here or there, as was in her IM with Giselle or the one Sue-Ann did with Em I believe it was, and those who have had pleasure of seeing Courtney C's most recent red-hot IM can imagine that Courtney C and Sue-Ann would make a great pairing for an IM or even a GG with lots of frivolities and silliness. Whaddaya think, Sue-Ann?

Comment

Zasha - Model

Zasha - she is too good, very beautiful, the more shoots of hers seems it's not enough. Good job Abbywinters.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by loveslife View Post
                                        Zasha - she is too good, very beautiful, the more shoots of hers seems it's not enough. Good job Abbywinters.

Cheers,
                                        But as for a GG shoot, who would you like to see Zasha paired up with?

Comment

I haven't been able to take the time off work for t-3's but now that I know I can, I have a giant bruise on my butt still it's always been funny, I'd love to do a t-3 on aw, but it has yet to happen-I swear it will! hahahaha

Comment

Caitlyn J + Anyone

What a stunning young lady.

Comment

Zasha/Kiki
                                              Kiki/marika
                                              Zasha/marika
                                              Zasha/Patience
                                              Kiki/Patience

Comment

I heard recently from Patty that she'd like to pair up with one of the great AW models for a DIM and Patty invited us in her thread to pick a model we think she'd pair up nicely with. I almost immediately thought of Patty with Sarcha. WOW! The contrasts of Sarcha's dark tan skin tone with Patty's fair, lily-white skin, and the incredible vivaciousnesses that both Sarcha and Patty share in common would make for what I believe will be a fun time for Patty and Sarcha, just enjoying each others' company for the while that Sarcha can be in town for the shooting session.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelagoon View Post
                                                  Charlotte E - Giselle
                                                  Originally posted by MusicMan74769 View Post
                                                  More realistically, Giselle and Charlotte E had some nice chemistry in their DIM and I think would make an excellent G/G pairing.
                                                  I'd love the opportunity to get a little more intimate with Charlotte! We also did a video together for another Aussie site, IFM.

Comment

I'd love to see Giselle with almost any girl she's really attracted to and feels a connection with, given her sensational T3 with Hannah C. In fact I'd let her shag Hannah again happily, maybe in another location this time.

I don't have enough spark to think of exact pairings but here's some names I want to see debut in T3 land:

Roxy
                                                    Immie
                                                    Joanna M
                                                    Meagan F
                                                    Aneta
                                                    Shelia
                                                    Chanise
                                                    Clara
                                                    Alice Y
                                                    Kristin
                                                    Amanda R
                                                    Jakkie
                                                    Aisling
                                                    Charlotte E
                                                    Ann K

Here's some sexy names I just want to see more of, plenty more of:

Katherine F
                                                    Tamra
                                                    Tinneale
                                                    Hannah C
                                                    Lea
                                                    Giselle
                                                    Jette
                                                    Mia H
                                                    Tricia L
                                                    Susie
                                                    Chloe B
                                                    Joannie
                                                    Cleo
                                                    Anabela
                                                    Kara D
                                                    Maria S
                                                    Blaire
                                                    Fotina
                                                    Zasha
                                                    Last edited by sweatyfox; 27 October 2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                      I'd love to see Giselle with almost any girl she's really attracted to and feels a connection with, given her sensational T3 with Hannah C. In fact I'd let her shag Hannah again happily, maybe in another location this time.
                                                      I'd love to do a T3 redux with both Hannah and Patience... and a third round with Anneke

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                                        I'd love to do a T3 redux with both Hannah and Patience... and a third round with Anneke
                                                        Those would all be awesome choices. The days when Patience was rampaging her way through some of AW very sexiest and wonderful girls was a good time indeed. I can happily dream of you Giselle resuming your liasons with any of these luscious and very alive and radiant women.

SF

Comment

My $0.02

It's been ages since I browsed the forums on here and while I do have a crap internet connection at home, maybe the throughput of the forums won't drag my poor internet connection through the proverbial...

For what it's worth, I don't have too many pairings that I'm blistering to see... I rather pine for models that I don't see being shot anymore (Angie, Vanessa Y (those eyebrows!!!), Jilly, Shane, Tammy B, Sue-Ann (even though I know she's still actively reviewing I loved seeing her in front of the cameras, one of the most "girl-next-door" of all the models!).

I would very much like to see more of Hayley F and Caitlin K and in terms of a G/G shoot I'd like to see them paired with aggressive, dominating partners! Maybe

Hayley F - Chloe B
                                                          Hayley F - Kiki
                                                          Hayley F - Keilyn
                                                          Hayley F - Cassie
                                                          Hayley F - Anneke
                                                          Hayley F - Zasha

Caitlin K - Chloe B
                                                          Caitlin K - Keilyn
                                                          Caitlin K - Cassie
                                                          Caitlin K - Cassie - Keilyn (hmmm... reunion plus one?)
                                                          Caitlin K - Zasha

Well, it IS meant to be a wishlist, isn't it? I guess you could throw any of those models I miss so much into the mix! (Especially Angie and Sue-Ann!) And too much Zasha will never be enough!

- Adam

Comment

Originally posted by nowatnumber10 View Post
                                                            It's been ages since I browsed the forums on here and while I do have a crap internet connection at home, maybe the throughput of the forums won't drag my poor internet connection through the proverbial...

For what it's worth, I don't have too many pairings that I'm blistering to see... I rather pine for models that I don't see being shot anymore (Angie, Vanessa Y (those eyebrows!!!), Jilly,
                                                            Ah, another Vanessa Y admirer.. you got good taste sir

Anyway, as for Jilly.. I would like to point you towards the AW-Today pics for October 2009 and specifically the entry for "Thursday, Oct 22nd" which you might find interesting

Comment

A wild dream of mine is that Hayley F will do T3's.
                                                              I also want to see newbie Klaudia in hot girl/girl action.
                                                              Giselle would be a beautiful one to introduce those hot girls to the world of T3.

I would also like to to see Rachel S.
                                                              More Hannah C is also a must see!

I am more than ready to see the return of Cleo!
                                                              I want to see Zora back in the mix too.
                                                              Oh! Anabela! Again!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X