Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 1,601 to 1,616 of 1616

Thread: Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsunray View Post
    Seeing another pic of Amabella on the front page enticed me pop this question:,,,providing she has not yet but is considering it or hopefully willing ,which model should be the one to pop her cherry first ?...wishful thinking , i know !...i'll go with Gretchen or Noa since they both shared that first time experience with us here.
    Amabella and Minks please! xxx

AW Model Enjoys her stay here Noa_aw's Avatar
    Yes yes!! Please Please let me do a girl girl with Amabella and one with Gretchen... I know that it will be super awesome.. I can't choose and I don't want to either.. so I totally agree with you all xxx Noa

Ohhh, ohh!! I want in on this, too How about Noa & I do a threesome with Amabella...that is my personal 'dream team.' I think we must both have a bit of a girl-crush on her. After all, Amabella is absolutely gorgeous!! And how does she get so fantastically fit?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mila View Post
    Ohhh, ohh!! I want in on this, too How about Noa & I do a threesome with Amabella...that is my personal 'dream team.' I think we must both have a bit of a girl-crush on her. After all, Amabella is absolutely gorgeous!! And how does she get so fantastically fit?!
    That is my DREAM TEAM! There needs to be more girl/girl/girl videos. Please make it happen.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here Noa_aw's Avatar
    Yes threesomes with women! :P I'm all for it. That is definitely one of my fantasies that I want to come true and because it will be so hot I want to be able to see it again on video. AW has the hottest women so omg please!
    Super awesome suggestion Mila :P I really hope Amabella will do GG shoots.
    xxx Noa

Plenty To Say
    Logan and Jennifer M - they could almost be sisters.... xxx

Still Exploring

Threesomes: is Abbywinters against them for some reason?

I'm happy to see calls for threesomes renewed among the models. However, this happens periodically on the site and nothing is ever forthcoming. To date there have been two T3 threesomes, both popular shoots as far as I can tell. But the idea has just been consistently shelved. I'm wondering if staff could weigh in on why this is? Do they feel threesomes are too much of a risk? Too expensive? Too hard to schedule? Some sort of philosophical opposition? I don't get it. If people want to do it and watch it, I'm sure it would be good. To respond directly to this thread, I love the suggestions, and want to see models doing what/whom they want to do!

Plenty To Say
    Seeing some of the videos what do you think about:
    Thais & Irmina
    Gala & Irmina

Gretchen & Dannah
    Love Sabrina

Permanent Resident
    I would love to see Jada and Yara together.

Still Exploring
    Liking Sabrina's ideas... also what about Gala & Uma J? Both with that dominant, somewhat kinky wild side... it'd be fireworks!

Still Exploring

My favs

I would love to see Masie on her blow up dildo with Pippa, and crazy girl Maylin.

Quote Originally Posted by Happysteve View Post
    I would love to see Masie on her blow up dildo with Pippa, and crazy girl Maylin.
    Well Abby Winters has until the 23rd to book me otherwise I wont be working with them for shoots again.
    I have kept asking for months and there is no work for me so I guess after the 23rd that's it for me!

Still Exploring
    Pippa, that is crazy sad news!!! You have always been one of my fav girls!!! If you don't get any more work here can you pls let me know if I can find you somewhere else? If not, thank you so much for being here and sharing your awesome self with us less worthy. You have made me soooo happy so many times. Hugs and kisses from Steve
    Last edited by Frans; 9th August 2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: email removed

Permanent Resident
    After seeing Lucie's first girl-girl with Lulu I would love to see her with Jada.

i submit my favorte and only fantasy. janee with silvie. would love to see a 2 hour frolic with them. think i would even pay the cost. a curiosity. i scanned most of this and never saw janee mentioned. she is sensual, responsive and yet a hint of shyness. if i were a model i would be camped on her doorstep wanting to go to a mountain cabin with her for 2 weeks. none of the model replies talk of her, guess i just do not know much about women.

I'd love to see a hardcore girl-girl shoot with an all-Filipina cast. For example, we can have a quartet of Analyn, Sasha R, Amy L and Toni B. All of them can take turns pleasuring one person at a time or split up into 2 pairs for some simultaneous action.