Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 1,601 to 1,634 of 1634

Thread: Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsunray View Post
    Seeing another pic of Amabella on the front page enticed me pop this question:,,,providing she has not yet but is considering it or hopefully willing ,which model should be the one to pop her cherry first ?...wishful thinking , i know !...i'll go with Gretchen or Noa since they both shared that first time experience with us here.
    Amabella and Minks please! xxx

AW Model Enjoys her stay here Noa_aw's Avatar
    Yes yes!! Please Please let me do a girl girl with Amabella and one with Gretchen... I know that it will be super awesome.. I can't choose and I don't want to either.. so I totally agree with you all xxx Noa

Ohhh, ohh!! I want in on this, too How about Noa & I do a threesome with Amabella...that is my personal 'dream team.' I think we must both have a bit of a girl-crush on her. After all, Amabella is absolutely gorgeous!! And how does she get so fantastically fit?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mila View Post
    Ohhh, ohh!! I want in on this, too How about Noa & I do a threesome with Amabella...that is my personal 'dream team.' I think we must both have a bit of a girl-crush on her. After all, Amabella is absolutely gorgeous!! And how does she get so fantastically fit?!
    That is my DREAM TEAM! There needs to be more girl/girl/girl videos. Please make it happen.

Yes threesomes with women! :P I'm all for it. That is definitely one of my fantasies that I want to come true and because it will be so hot I want to be able to see it again on video. AW has the hottest women so omg please!
    Super awesome suggestion Mila :P I really hope Amabella will do GG shoots.
    xxx Noa

Plenty To Say
    Logan and Jennifer M - they could almost be sisters.... xxx

Still Exploring

Threesomes: is Abbywinters against them for some reason?

I'm happy to see calls for threesomes renewed among the models. However, this happens periodically on the site and nothing is ever forthcoming. To date there have been two T3 threesomes, both popular shoots as far as I can tell. But the idea has just been consistently shelved. I'm wondering if staff could weigh in on why this is? Do they feel threesomes are too much of a risk? Too expensive? Too hard to schedule? Some sort of philosophical opposition? I don't get it. If people want to do it and watch it, I'm sure it would be good. To respond directly to this thread, I love the suggestions, and want to see models doing what/whom they want to do!

Plenty To Say
    Seeing some of the videos what do you think about:
    Thais & Irmina
    Gala & Irmina

Gretchen & Dannah
    Love Sabrina

Permanent Resident
    I would love to see Jada and Yara together.

Still Exploring
    Liking Sabrina's ideas... also what about Gala & Uma J? Both with that dominant, somewhat kinky wild side... it'd be fireworks!

Still Exploring

My favs

I would love to see Masie on her blow up dildo with Pippa, and crazy girl Maylin.

Quote Originally Posted by Happysteve View Post
    I would love to see Masie on her blow up dildo with Pippa, and crazy girl Maylin.
    Well Abby Winters has until the 23rd to book me otherwise I wont be working with them for shoots again.
    I have kept asking for months and there is no work for me so I guess after the 23rd that's it for me!

Still Exploring
    Pippa, that is crazy sad news!!! You have always been one of my fav girls!!! If you don't get any more work here can you pls let me know if I can find you somewhere else? If not, thank you so much for being here and sharing your awesome self with us less worthy. You have made me soooo happy so many times. Hugs and kisses from Steve
    Last edited by Frans; 9th August 2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: email removed

Permanent Resident
    After seeing Lucie's first girl-girl with Lulu I would love to see her with Jada.

i submit my favorte and only fantasy. janee with silvie. would love to see a 2 hour frolic with them. think i would even pay the cost. a curiosity. i scanned most of this and never saw janee mentioned. she is sensual, responsive and yet a hint of shyness. if i were a model i would be camped on her doorstep wanting to go to a mountain cabin with her for 2 weeks. none of the model replies talk of her, guess i just do not know much about women.

I'd love to see a hardcore girl-girl shoot with an all-Filipina cast. For example, we can have a quartet of Analyn, Sasha R, Amy L and Toni B. All of them can take turns pleasuring one person at a time or split up into 2 pairs for some simultaneous action.

Posting Champion
    My wishlist, from each person's perspective.

Kenji and Lulu
    Kenji and Jada
    Kenji and Satine
    Kenji and Gretchen

Noa and Yara
    Noa and Satine

Gretchen and Lulu
    Gretchen and Kenji

Lulu and Gretchen
    Lulu and Kenji
    Lulu and Satine
    Lulu and Jada

Satine and Noa
    Satine and Kenji
    Satine and Lulu
    Satine and Yara
    Satine and Maisie

Yara and Satine
    Yara and Noa

Jada and Kenji
    Jada and Lulu

Masie and Satine

Thanks

SF

Plenty To Say
    Seeing that one of Analyn's last g/g was with AnnaBelle Lee, I sure would like her to hook up with our more recent models, or do IMs/DIMs or Solos. She just arrived in Amsterdam tonight, so you better book her fast. Oh well, or for another time.

Annabelle Lee & Noa
    Annabelle Lee & Gretchen
    Annabelle Lee & Misha
    Annabelle Lee & Jada
    Annabelle Lee & Yara
    Annabelle Lee & Lulu
    Annabelle Lee & Maylin

Wields limited power
    All good choices dropshop, though Annabelle might need a break in between all those shoots

Hmm.. she is IN Amsterdam now? Surely she'll visit AWHQ.. what else is there to do in town ?

Plenty To Say
    I asked her if by any chance her being there, she would pay AWHQ a visit, her response was: "maybe, likely if fans/members vocalize wanting to see me again pls jump on the forum"
    Is there a separate thread for models we want to see again, or in each of the models respective (shoot) threads?

She seems to have so much energy, with all the snacks there, I'm confident she can make this marathon.

Wields limited power
    Feedback form could be used for that I think; http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support ('feedback' tab).

If she's going to Berlin as well, she could pick up Gretchen on the way back to HQ

Plenty To Say
    I'm pretty sure we'd all love to have Annabelle Lee pay another visit to Abbyland! She always seems to enjoy herself and bring out the best in her partners, and there have been lots of beautiful new girls recently she hasn't yet had the pleasure of meeting. Fingers crossed!

Wields limited power
    You could re-tweet her 'I am in Amsterdam' tweet to @abbywinters , looks like that gets a response

Somewhat more on-topic for this thread; I would like to see more g/g shoots with Misha. Got think up lovely ladies to have her shoot with..

Permanent Resident
    I would love to see Noor and Lucie L together.

Still Exploring
    I would like to see more g/g shoots with Misha. Got think up lovely ladies to have her shoot with..
    Frans, can you please wield some of that "limited power" and persuade Misha out in front of the camera again? If so then Kenji, Yara or Gala (or all three please, individually or together!). There again, Misha would be perfect with any model!

Enjoys It Here
    yes! they would be awesome together! (noor & lucie)!

Yes! Yes! I'm all up for the suggestions you made :P Anything with me and the amazingly sexy abby girls I could never get enough! it is so much fun!

Noa and Yara
    Noa and Satine
    Annabelle Lee & Noa

Any more suggestions about girls that I need to see/meet? there are so many new ones

XXX Noa

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Noa_aw View Post
    Noa and Yara
    I would love to see you with Yara, the two of you seemed to have such great chemistry in your shoot with Gretchen and Rosa. Hope you can come back for more shoots, you've done so many great shoots with some of my favorite models!

Posting Champion
    Hey there,

So firstly Noa, I agree that though you had a brief encounter with her in a previous shoot, you really do need some proper one on one time with the very hot Yara. Delicious Satine would also make a perfect partner for you, I think AW need to let you know when she returns there. As for the awesome Annabelle Lee, I think she would ravish you, are you prepared and happy to accept that? You haven't done it with Yale yet have you? She seemed so incredibly horny in her first shoot back here for a while, I think it might be a very passionate affair. She seems to want to make up for her time away by making sweet love to more beautiful girls and I'd be surprised if she didn't want to explore you in detail.

I am fully supportive in your ongoing quest to make love to more beautiful women Noa, we love you.

SF

Posting Champion
    I would love to see Kenzie in girl girl action. Is she still around and did she indicate she might like to do this type of shoot? Don't mind if not but if she was into it I love to see more of this lovely young woman and her immensely sexy ways.

Similarly is Kenji planning perhaps to return for a few more shoots or is she no longer in Europe? I just can't get enough of her amazingness and beauty.

Let me know as I want to try and put together some realistic pairings but don't want to dream about something which isn't going to happen. I can take it. Hehe.

Great to see Yale back, think I will have to think of some pairings for her.

SF

Still Exploring
    I'm happy to see calls for threesomes renewed among the models. However, this happens periodically on the site and nothing is ever forthcoming.
    Just wondering why this is so and would be interested to get an answer. If the models are keen to do this I would guess that the shoots would be very "successful". I'm sure an occasional threesome would be welcomed by members and models alike.

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatyfox View Post
    Great to see Yale back, think I will have to think of some pairings for her.
    I'm a big fan of Yale too. I would love to see Yale with Noor.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by boomertoo View Post
    Just wondering why this is so and would be interested to get an answer. If the models are keen to do this I would guess that the shoots would be very "successful". I'm sure an occasional threesome would be welcomed by members and models alike.
    Well we had the sort of foursome with Noa,Gretchen,Rosa M and Yara split into http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...gretchen_noa_2 and http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/orgy/rosa_m_yara
    And yeah, Noa definitely had fun according to her models-speak thread

Still Exploring
    Well we had the sort of foursome with Noa,Gretchen,Rosa M and Yara
    Sadly a little too short and sweet. But are there any plans for more threesomes/foursomes?
    I'm sure they would be welcomed by members and models even if in offering some variety to the duos. Less than one a month and more than one a year would be fine!