Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eduardodt View Post
    Originally posted by patience View Post
    Thats true, a really small amount of GG models identify themselves as lesbians. It just goes to show you don't need to be gay to get down and dirty with the same sex, just open and up for a good old time!
    Nicely explained... WOuld u go for a ggt3?
    Hehe... you don't know patience very well yet She has 'gone' for several: http://abbywinters.com/main.php?sear...exactmatch=yes

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      Hehe... you don't know patience very well yet She has 'gone' for several: http://abbywinters.com/main.php?sear...exactmatch=yes
      And she´s hot! maybe with Chloe_B?

Comment

Chloe B and Carly T would be perfection

Comment

carolyne abd kiki

Comment

Please more of:

Katherine F (before she goes to the States)
            Jette
            Joannie
            Jacque
            Iveta
            Katia
            Giselle
            Hannah C
            Navah
            Caitlyn K
            Maria S
            Dana B
            Zasha
            Tamra
            Keilyn

I don't know if they would fancy it but it would be awesome to see any one or more of these girls in g/g action:

Alma
            Patricia B
            Joanna M
            Jemma M
            Ginger
            Marianne
            Ariane
            Florence
            Felicity C

At some point soon:

Immie

If they came back on the scene for one more hurrah I would celebrate:

Julia B
            Anneke
            Chloe B
            Larissa M

This list includes a few girls I can dream of returning to Australia to shag some more hotties, amongst other things:

Aneta
            Sahara
            Jamie Lee

I may be back to put some more names on here as I don't think I've thought of everybody I'd like to see in g/g yet.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Deevee51 View Post
              Jette w/ Chloe B

eeeep yes!!

also, i need to get a fresh 'wishlist' started to so can start hassling for new shoots!!

anyone have suggestions??

Comment

Originally posted by jette View Post
                eeeep yes!!

also, i need to get a fresh 'wishlist' started to so can start hassling for new shoots!!

A few thoughts:-

Joannie, Iveta, Caitlin K, Milena, Lynley. Ahh such happy reflections...

tom

Comment

oh i love love love iveta!
                  we have hung out quite a few times! she is just gorgeous inside and out

Comment

Ah ha there we have itthe start of the Iveta and Jette T3 campaign

I've just remembered the airport PotD

tom

Comment

Jette and Iveta
                      Jette and Hannah C

SF

Comment

I see a lot of people are clamoring for some more Iveta, and I'd like to add to the chorus. I think Tamra stated that there might be some more Iveta on the horizon, and I for one anxiously await news of it.

I'm not sure if Giselle reads this thread, but I'm curious if her good friend Viola has any interest in testing the T3 waters?

I'm thinking Viola and Hannah C would be amazing. Or Iveta with Hannah C. Basically I sat at work today, daydreamed and conjured up perfect pairings for Hannah C. I'm think I'm beyond hope.

Comment

thanks, i do my best love you too ...many kisses my dear

Comment

Originally posted by iveta View Post
                            thanks, i do my best love you too ...many kisses my dear
                            Welcome to the boards Iveta, perhaps one might say with that happy event the case for a Jette and Iveta T3 is now made

tom

Comment

hui ui ui.. it's getting hot.. adorable jette, wow!
                              it just took me a while to activate my account *huppsi* but here i am now :-)
                              love

Comment

love
                                And very pleased we are to see you, hopefully we'll see a lot more of you around the boards and setting up your own thread in "The Models Speak"

tom

Comment

[ATTACH]23751[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]23752[/ATTACH]
                                  Em & Becky T

Comment

love
                                    Hi Iveta you should start your own thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captureiveta.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	637424

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                      Hi Iveta you should start your own thread

[ATTACH]23753[/ATTACH]
                                      jupp, done :-) It's funny.. the person at the picture really reminds me of somebody.. let's try to think ... ;-)

Comment

I dream of more:

Iveta
                                        Hannah C
                                        Navah
                                        Lynley
                                        Caitlyn K
                                        Katia
                                        Larissa M
                                        Aneta
                                        Zasha
                                        Chahna
                                        Anabela

Could it be that any of these beautiful young women may do a g/g T3 at some point soon, I hope, I wish for:

Alma
                                        Immie
                                        Tinneale
                                        Joanna M
                                        Jemma M
                                        Meagan F
                                        Meagan K
                                        Tinsley
                                        Elisabeth F
                                        Juno

I shall wait and hope.

There are of course wonderful people like Katherine F, Jette and the like who I'd love to see to more but for now I think they will maybe have a bit of a rest to give other models some screen time. However I hope that AW won't discount them from one or two more in the future as their shoots to date have been truly fantastic and only a fool would not want them in electrically hot sexy action again.

SF
                                        Last edited by sweatyfox; 10 March 2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Ah sf you smooth talker you. I hope I can get more shoots to. Actually I think I may call chloe b right now.... iPhone has mad work lunch so much better!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardtheSecond View Post
                                            Chahna, if you're reading this, how about a T3 with Nikki S?

Same thing goes for YOU, Nikki S - how's about a T3 with Chahna?

You are both heavenly and gorgeous!

Pretty please?
                                            Nikki S is a friend of mine outside AW and most likely won't be doing t-3's unfortunately. I can agree about that pairing though, although it's quite odd to think of my friend that way lol

Comment

eeeep yes!!

ahem....Click image for larger version

Name:	yay.jpg
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	637735

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                                Nikki S is a friend of mine outside AW .....
                                                Tell her to come post updates on her thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevee51 View Post
                                                  I'm not sure if Giselle reads this thread, but I'm curious if her good friend Viola has any interest in testing the T3 waters?
                                                  I think she's dipping a toe (and a finger or two?) in those waters as we speak!

Comment

she doesn't have a computer where she''s living now, but I'll tell her everyone is asking

Comment

*whistles innocently*

Name:	K&P.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	637736

Name:	giselle.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	637737

Name:	sirens_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	637738

Comment

I get the impression Kristin is hinting at something, I wonder what?

Now to toddle off and dream happily of more playmates for Kristin

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                                          Now to toddle off and dream happily of more playmates for Kristin tom
                                                          Do tell-I do so enjoy hearing these things

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                                            Do tell-I do so enjoy hearing these things
                                                            Your wish is my command

Initial dreams

Dana
                                                            Iveta
                                                            LeeLee
                                                            Navah
                                                            Tamra
                                                            Rachel S
                                                            Viola

Still dreaming

tom
                                                            Last edited by tom2c7777; 23 March 2010, 04:20 AM. Reason: Jette twice well why not!

Comment

Me too...

Name:	daria.JPG
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	637740

Name:	sueann.JPG
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	637741

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X