No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Carmina, Merel and Carian in a shoot with lots of close up pussy licking. That would be a sizzler.

Comment

I don't know if Talita is game for any T3 shoots, but who wouldn't love to see such an amazing beauty in a T3?

I'd also love to see more of Candice or Gretchen!

Comment

Originally posted by smooth47 View Post
        I'd like to see Carmina, Merel and Carian in a shoot with lots of close up pussy licking. That would be a sizzler.
        I like too Can we add Candice? hahahaha

Comment

What about Evelina and Sasha R? Seemed like there was some chemistry in the DIM and they're both so kinky and sweet at the same time. Also it would be neat to see more threesomes, etc, especially if the models seem to be asking for it. One of those things mainstream smut ruins all the time but I feel like AW could make it hot, a la Chloe, Kiki & Larissa, where there was so much real personal interaction, Kiki playing all these head games with the others, etc. Amazing.

Comment

I'd like to see more threesomes on the site myself. Maybe a few per year?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicetomeetya View Post
              I'd like to see more threesomes on the site myself. Maybe a few per year?
              I'd love to take part!!! my idea of heaven!!!

Comment

I'd love to

But I think I should do maybe a Girl/Girl shoot before anything else Besides the very exciting shoot I just did of course!
                Lots of Hugs
                Talita
                Originally posted by Nicetomeetya View Post
                I don't know if Talita is game for any T3 shoots, but who wouldn't love to see such an amazing beauty in a T3?

I'd also love to see more of Candice or Gretchen!

Comment

3somes.edu?

Actually you know I've always been skeptical of threesomes, at least those involving a couple, in "real life". Wonder if it might be an interesting .edu topic, or monogamy vs. Polyamory, etc. In general... also as long as we're in AW fantasy land I second the call for Carmina, Carian & Merel.

Comment

Originally posted by fourth1 View Post
                    Actually you know I've always been skeptical of threesomes, at least those involving a couple, in "real life". Wonder if it might be an interesting .edu topic, or monogamy vs. Polyamory, etc. In general... also as long as we're in AW fantasy land I second the call for Carmina, Carian & Merel.
                    YUHU

Comment

I had my first threesome last week.
                      I did a photoshoot with my pre-op transexual friend and we talked my boyfriend into joining in as he always wanted to experiment.
                      She spent the night and we woke up to some sex and didnt even roll the cameras.
                      Suprisingly it didn't feel weird at all and we all really enjoyed ourselves I guess because it was for a photoshoot it was a more structured three-some then in the morning it was more of a free for all lol

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                        I had my first threesome last week.
                        I did a photoshoot with my pre-op transexual friend and we talked my boyfriend into joining in as he always wanted to experiment.
                        She spent the night and we woke up to some sex and didnt even roll the cameras.
                        Suprisingly it didn't feel weird at all and we all really enjoyed ourselves I guess because it was for a photoshoot it was a more structured three-some then in the morning it was more of a free for all lol
                        Wow, Pippa I´m so jealous (and happy :P) about you and your experience. One of my bigger fantasies ever is going to bed with a transexual. My boyfriend agree too but we can´t find anyone yet

I´m really glad for you!

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                          Wow, Pippa I´m so jealous (and happy :P) about you and your experience. One of my bigger fantasies ever is going to bed with a transexual. My boyfriend agree too but we can´t find anyone yet

I´m really glad for you!
                          I'd love to do a mystery shoot with a girl and transexual, not sure what the members would think but I think it'd be hot!

Comment

I'd love to see it myself, but I'm guessing it has about a zero percent chance of happening.

Fortunately, I have Mandy Mitchell's website for that. :-)

Comment

Alyssa R

Her work's been blowing my mind lately and I'd love to see her paired with:

Hayley F (dream shoot)
                              Adela
                              Lulu
                              Aletta
                              Evelina
                              Talita
                              Carian

Comment

Alyssa R & Lena D

Analyn & Misha

Wondeful.......................................... ......

Comment

I am dreaming of threesome with Ana B , Adrianna and Mercedes.....

Comment

Originally posted by fourth1 View Post
                                    Her work's been blowing my mind lately and I'd love to see her paired with:

Hayley F (dream shoot)
                                    Adela
                                    Lulu
                                    Aletta
                                    Evelina
                                    Talita
                                    Carian
                                    What happened to Hayley F? is she still around? id love to see her in a 3 or 4 way with anyone else. Also i can only find 2 hardcore 3-ways: the one with Kiki and the one with Theresa. Is there any more? how do i find them?

Comment

two I would like to see together

There are two girls I would like to see together. They are Alyssa from Spain and Laila. I would enjoy a lot watching those ladies having fun with each other.

Comment

Haven't seen new Kylie H videos in a while. How about you Kylie? If you could pick any of the Abby Winter's girls you haven't worked with yet to have a very sexy and sensual girl-on-girl shoot with, who would be in your top 5?

Comment

Anouk+ Fenna= fantastic,or what! I know it is to much to ask for but...

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron69 View Post
                                            Haven't seen new Kylie H videos in a while. How about you Kylie? If you could pick any of the Abby Winter's girls you haven't worked with yet to have a very sexy and sensual girl-on-girl shoot with, who would be in your top 5?
                                            OOoh I'd LOVE to work with Kylie
                                            She's so hot I always flirt with her when I see her.. I can't help it...

Comment

Hi,

Some of my choices. There are some pairings listed twice because I've done it from the perspective of each model I'd like to see in future girl on girl pairings.

Pippa and Gisela
                                              Pippa and Nichole
                                              Pippa and Dahlia
                                              Pippa and Dani L
                                              Pippa and Lulu
                                              Pippa and Esmerelda
                                              Pippa and Alyssa

Dahlia and Lulu
                                              Dahlia and Dani L
                                              Dahlia and Esmerelda
                                              Dahlia and Irmina

Lulu and Kylie H
                                              Lulu and Nichole
                                              Lulu and Esmerelda
                                              Lulu and Irmina
                                              Lulu and Dahlia

Satine and Pippa
                                              Satine and Dani L
                                              Satine and Nichole
                                              Satine and Alyssa
                                              Satine and Gisela

Masie and Pippa
                                              Masie and Lulu
                                              Masie and Nichole

Irmina and Nichole
                                              Irmina and Gretchen
                                              Irmina and Dahlia

Esmerelda and Nichole
                                              Esmerelda and Gretchen
                                              Esmerelda and Dahlia
                                              Esmerelda and Pippa

Nichole and Esmerelda

Kylie H and Pippa
                                              Kylie H and Esmerelda

Cheers.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                Hi,

Some of my choices. There are some pairings listed twice because I've done it from the perspective of each model I'd like to see in future girl on girl pairings.

Pippa and Gisela
                                                Pippa and Nichole
                                                Pippa and Dahlia
                                                Pippa and Dani L
                                                Pippa and Lulu
                                                Pippa and Esmerelda
                                                Pippa and Alyssa
                                                Satine and Pippa
                                                Masie and Pippa
                                                Esmerelda and Pippa
                                                Kylie H and Pippa
                                                I agree with the above!!!
                                                Yum!

Comment

If you guys are doing shoots in Australia again...

Laney and Chloe B?
                                                  Laney and Larissa M?
                                                  Laney and Zasha?

I'm fairly smitten with Laney.

Comment

Lulu is the absolute star of Girl-Girl!!!

I have never seen a girl on here as talented for cunnilingus as this young lady. Not only does she have the equipment in a super long, flexible tongue but she knows it and uses it like a sexual weapon! What is it with these Spanish girls when it comes to Girl-Girl as Carmina is also a wonderful talent. I would love to see those two girls together. Carmina's tongue isn't as long but it is incredibly quick and can flick a clitoris wonderfully.

I would love to see Lulu and Carmina double team Estella Z. Estella is an orgasmic dynamo and happens to have the biggest and most lickable clitoris on Abby W and wonderfully suckable labia as well. I would love to see Lulu and Carmina licking both sides of Estella's super erect and swollen clitoris - their tongues making it twitch from side to side. And then having Lulu tongue fuck Estella in the pussy and ass as Carmina continues to rapidly flick Estella's pulsating and throbbing clitoris as it undulates from all the blood flow until she orgasms multiple times all over both Lulu and Carmina and Estella's juices are covering both their faces and running off their chins down their necks onto their breasts.

In fact, I could see Lulu or Estella every single day with a different Abby W model. The reaction you see with either one of them with any model is so much different than other girls - no offense intended ladies - you are ALL wonderful in your own way. But just the way that girls want Lulu licking their clitoris or the way that I see girls licking Estella's wonderfully large clitoris is just different - girls cannot keep their mouths off Estella's one of a kind clitoris.

I could go on and on about many AW models but I have to get some work done! My fantasy would be a threesome with me, Lulu, and Estella. That would be a once in a lifetime experience!

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                      Hi,

Pippa and Gisela
                                                      Pippa and Nichole
                                                      Pippa and Dahlia
                                                      Pippa and Dani L
                                                      Pippa and Lulu
                                                      Pippa and Esmerelda
                                                      Pippa and Alyssa

Dahlia and Lulu
                                                      Dahlia and Dani L
                                                      Dahlia and Esmerelda
                                                      Dahlia and Irmina

Lulu and Kylie H
                                                      Lulu and Nichole
                                                      Lulu and Esmerelda
                                                      Lulu and Irmina
                                                      Lulu and Dahlia

Satine and Pippa
                                                      Satine and Dani L
                                                      Satine and Nichole
                                                      Satine and Alyssa
                                                      Satine and Gisela

Masie and Pippa
                                                      Masie and Lulu
                                                      Masie and Nichole

Irmina and Nichole
                                                      Irmina and Gretchen
                                                      Irmina and Dahlia

Esmerelda and Nichole
                                                      Esmerelda and Gretchen
                                                      Esmerelda and Dahlia
                                                      Esmerelda and Pippa

Nichole and Esmerelda

Kylie H and Pippa
                                                      Kylie H and Esmerelda

Cheers.

SF
                                                      Good stuff, good stuff, sweatyfox. I wish...

Comment

So many of Dahlia dream pairings have already come true, I dare not suggest another one! Hope to get to see her back again sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dbw9898 View Post
                                                          I have never seen a girl on here as talented for cunnilingus as this young lady. Not only does she have the equipment in a super long, flexible tongue but she knows it and uses it like a sexual weapon! What is it with these Spanish girls when it comes to Girl-Girl as Carmina is also a wonderful talent. I would love to see those two girls together. Carmina's tongue isn't as long but it is incredibly quick and can flick a clitoris wonderfully.

I would love to see Lulu and Carmina double team Estella Z. Estella is an orgasmic dynamo and happens to have the biggest and most lickable clitoris on Abby W and wonderfully suckable labia as well. I would love to see Lulu and Carmina licking both sides of Estella's super erect and swollen clitoris - their tongues making it twitch from side to side. And then having Lulu tongue fuck Estella in the pussy and ass as Carmina continues to rapidly flick Estella's pulsating and throbbing clitoris as it undulates from all the blood flow until she orgasms multiple times all over both Lulu and Carmina and Estella's juices are covering both their faces and running off their chins down their necks onto their breasts.

In fact, I could see Lulu or Estella every single day with a different Abby W model. The reaction you see with either one of them with any model is so much different than other girls - no offense intended ladies - you are ALL wonderful in your own way. But just the way that girls want Lulu licking their clitoris or the way that I see girls licking Estella's wonderfully large clitoris is just different - girls cannot keep their mouths off Estella's one of a kind clitoris.

I could go on and on about many AW models but I have to get some work done! My fantasy would be a threesome with me, Lulu, and Estella. That would be a once in a lifetime experience!
                                                          wow, thank you so much for this great feedback, I'm going all shy reading it! so good to get an insight in your phantasies... well I could definitely imagine some of it myself...

besos!
                                                          Lulu

Comment

I would love see Aletta and Fenna paired.
                                                            That must be an awesome sensitive gg...

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                                                              I would love see Aletta and Fenna paired.
                                                              That must be an awesome sensitive gg...
                                                              *to see...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X