Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daowow View Post
    I just watched kami's new set. In view of her excellent body, and personal interests, I'd like to see her with Gretchen, or Renae D., or (best) Fenna!
    Oh yeah. I concur with your suggestion.

Comment

May, Amaya M with anyone! She's soooooo sweet! I could see her with Lulu, Mila, Claudia S, Uma J, Esmerelda or Irmina.

Comment

sorry to have to ask as I've searched with no success. could someone please define the different "tiers" for me?

Comment

Originally posted by sarmbak View Post
          sorry to have to ask as I've searched with no success. could someone please define the different "tiers" for me?
          Even I had to look around a bit, it IS in the FAQ but getting the correct page took some effort, so don't be to bothered about not finding it! Here you go;

Account & Billing DVD Orders Fetish Pages and Clams Join Site Guide Organisational PPS Technical Video & Audio

Comment

Perfect pairings for pretty Pippa
            Pippa and Sasha M.
            Pippa and Rosa
            Pippa and Noa
            Pippa and Lulu

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
              Perfect pairings for pretty Pippa
              Pippa and Sasha M.
              Pippa and Rosa
              Pippa and Noa
              Pippa and Lulu
              I want to see that!

Comment

Lets have more of:

Noa
                Gretchen
                Pippa
                Dahlia
                Tahlia J
                Lulu
                Claudia S
                Rosa M
                Kylie H
                Renae D

I will put up some more precise pairings soon.

Comment

I would love to see Yara in a girl-girl shoot.

Comment

I think I may have suggested this before but I would love to see Irmina and Gretchen together.

Comment

Mila said in her before note that being with fellow glasses-wearer Uma would be "like kissing a mirror," but commented afterward that they didn't look as much alike as she thought (but still had an amazing shoot!). I think we should make Mila's doppelganger fantasy come true by pairing her with Tallaluh! They look so much alike I'm just a bit worried I'd get confused about which gorgeous girl is which during the shoot...

Also, Gretchen and Noa have done an IM, but they simply *must* do a girl-girl together. They are just the Abby-est girls ever, and I'm pretty confident the powers-that-be know what a blockbuster shoot we'd have with the two of them together.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                        Seeing another pic of Amabella on the front page enticed me pop this question:,,,providing she has not yet but is considering it or hopefully willing ,which model should be the one to pop her cherry first ?...wishful thinking , i know !...i'll go with Gretchen or Noa since they both shared that first time experience with us here.
                        Amabella and Minks please! xxx

Comment

Yes yes!! Please Please let me do a girl girl with Amabella and one with Gretchen... I know that it will be super awesome.. I can't choose and I don't want to either.. so I totally agree with you all xxx Noa

Comment

Ohhh, ohh!! I want in on this, too How about Noa & I do a threesome with Amabella...that is my personal 'dream team.' I think we must both have a bit of a girl-crush on her. After all, Amabella is absolutely gorgeous!! And how does she get so fantastically fit?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post
                              Ohhh, ohh!! I want in on this, too How about Noa & I do a threesome with Amabella...that is my personal 'dream team.' I think we must both have a bit of a girl-crush on her. After all, Amabella is absolutely gorgeous!! And how does she get so fantastically fit?!
                              That is my DREAM TEAM! There needs to be more girl/girl/girl videos. Please make it happen.

Comment

Yes threesomes with women! :P I'm all for it. That is definitely one of my fantasies that I want to come true and because it will be so hot I want to be able to see it again on video. AW has the hottest women so omg please!
                                Super awesome suggestion Mila :P I really hope Amabella will do GG shoots.
                                xxx Noa

Comment

Logan and Jennifer M - they could almost be sisters.... xxx

Comment

Threesomes: is Abbywinters against them for some reason?

I'm happy to see calls for threesomes renewed among the models. However, this happens periodically on the site and nothing is ever forthcoming. To date there have been two T3 threesomes, both popular shoots as far as I can tell. But the idea has just been consistently shelved. I'm wondering if staff could weigh in on why this is? Do they feel threesomes are too much of a risk? Too expensive? Too hard to schedule? Some sort of philosophical opposition? I don't get it. If people want to do it and watch it, I'm sure it would be good. To respond directly to this thread, I love the suggestions, and want to see models doing what/whom they want to do!

Comment

Seeing some of the videos what do you think about:
                                      Thais & Irmina
                                      Gala & Irmina

Gretchen & Dannah
                                      Love Sabrina

Comment

I would love to see Jada and Yara together.

Comment

Liking Sabrina's ideas... also what about Gala & Uma J? Both with that dominant, somewhat kinky wild side... it'd be fireworks!

Comment

My favs

I would love to see Masie on her blow up dildo with Pippa, and crazy girl Maylin.

Comment

Originally posted by Happysteve View Post
                                              I would love to see Masie on her blow up dildo with Pippa, and crazy girl Maylin.
                                              Well Abby Winters has until the 23rd to book me otherwise I wont be working with them for shoots again.
                                              I have kept asking for months and there is no work for me so I guess after the 23rd that's it for me!

Comment

Pippa, that is crazy sad news!!! You have always been one of my fav girls!!! If you don't get any more work here can you pls let me know if I can find you somewhere else? If not, thank you so much for being here and sharing your awesome self with us less worthy. You have made me soooo happy so many times. Hugs and kisses from Steve
                                                Last edited by Frans; 9 August 2014, 02:23 PM. Reason: email removed

Comment

After seeing Lucie's first girl-girl with Lulu I would love to see her with Jada.

Comment

i submit my favorte and only fantasy. janee with silvie. would love to see a 2 hour frolic with them. think i would even pay the cost. a curiosity. i scanned most of this and never saw janee mentioned. she is sensual, responsive and yet a hint of shyness. if i were a model i would be camped on her doorstep wanting to go to a mountain cabin with her for 2 weeks. none of the model replies talk of her, guess i just do not know much about women.

Comment

I'd love to see a hardcore girl-girl shoot with an all-Filipina cast. For example, we can have a quartet of Analyn, Sasha R, Amy L and Toni B. All of them can take turns pleasuring one person at a time or split up into 2 pairs for some simultaneous action.

Comment

My wishlist, from each person's perspective.

Kenji and Lulu
                                                        Kenji and Jada
                                                        Kenji and Satine
                                                        Kenji and Gretchen

Noa and Yara
                                                        Noa and Satine

Gretchen and Lulu
                                                        Gretchen and Kenji

Lulu and Gretchen
                                                        Lulu and Kenji
                                                        Lulu and Satine
                                                        Lulu and Jada

Satine and Noa
                                                        Satine and Kenji
                                                        Satine and Lulu
                                                        Satine and Yara
                                                        Satine and Maisie

Yara and Satine
                                                        Yara and Noa

Jada and Kenji
                                                        Jada and Lulu

Masie and Satine

Thanks

SF

Comment

Seeing that one of Analyn's last g/g was with AnnaBelle Lee, I sure would like her to hook up with our more recent models, or do IMs/DIMs or Solos. She just arrived in Amsterdam tonight, so you better book her fast. Oh well, or for another time.

Annabelle Lee & Noa
                                                          Annabelle Lee & Gretchen
                                                          Annabelle Lee & Misha
                                                          Annabelle Lee & Jada
                                                          Annabelle Lee & Yara
                                                          Annabelle Lee & Lulu
                                                          Annabelle Lee & Maylin

Comment

All good choices dropshop, though Annabelle might need a break in between all those shoots

Hmm.. she is IN Amsterdam now? Surely she'll visit AWHQ.. what else is there to do in town ?

Comment

I asked her if by any chance her being there, she would pay AWHQ a visit, her response was: "maybe, likely if fans/members vocalize wanting to see me again pls jump on the forum"
                                                              Is there a separate thread for models we want to see again, or in each of the models respective (shoot) threads?

She seems to have so much energy, with all the snacks there, I'm confident she can make this marathon.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X