X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Kayla or Kayla T?

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
      I'm not sure even the model liaison super powers of Kylie are strong enough to track down the 2003 Kayla. Hoping to get to see our two Scandinavian beauties Evelina and Kayla T together.

Comment

I want to know, who everyone would want to see me with? I'd love to do a menage a trois !

Comment

Originally posted by ariannaAW View Post
          I want to know, who everyone would want to see me with? I'd love to do a menage a trois !
          Didn't you devote THIS entire thread to that? For a high energy shoot I'd recommend you do a shoot with Lacie although she may wear you out

Comment

I think a shoot with Carian and Marleen S would work quite well. Both are flexible and a little birdie told me Carian fancies Marleen Length might be a bit of an issue though, best keep lying down during the shoot then, heh

Comment

After seeing her triumphant return in Athletics Girls, I would love to see Zarina in another girl-girl shoot.

Comment

I'd LOVE to be paired up (or trippled up with) Arianna, Kandice, Satine, Fenna, Naidia, Gem, Lacie, Evelina, Minnie, Trisha L, Selena, Zora, Kylie H and Masie.
                There are so many more girls I'd love to work with too....

I don't think customs would appreciate my box of 'toys', butt plug, double ender, strap-on....

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                  I'd LOVE to be paired up (or trippled up with) Arianna, Kandice, Satine, Fenna, Naidia, Gem, Lacie, Evelina, Minnie, Trisha L, Selena, Zora, Kylie H and Masie.
                  There are so many more girls I'd love to work with too....

I don't think customs would appreciate my box of 'toys', butt plug, double ender, strap-on....
                  I'm flattered you mentioned me, beauty. I'd love to work with you!

Comment

Originally posted by evelina View Post
                    thanks
                    It seems like so long since I've been with a woman (only a month!) I'm scared I maybe more lustful and rampent then seductive and sensual

Comment

I'm scared I maybe more lustful and rampent then seductive and sensual
                      And what was the scary part?

Comment

I may come across as a sex obsessed rampent beast
                        But if you dont mind me ravishing you all over and enjoying your body then YES! bring it on!

Comment

I may come across as a sex obsessed rampent beast
                          I repeat my question, what's the scary part? That just sounds very hot and sexy to me.

Comment

I repeat my question, what's the scary part? That just sounds very hot and sexy to me.

OOOh I do love my girl/girl shoots
                            I hope if I get paired with a girl she's as rampent as I am and enjoys it as much as I do!
                            where are you from Evelina?
                            Last edited by pippa; 25 August 2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

OOOh I do love my girl/girl shoots
                              I hope if I get paired with a girl she's as rampent as I am and enjoys it as much as I do!
                              where are you from Evelina?
                              There's almost nothing so sexy as a horny woman enjoying herself! I'm from Finland.

Comment

I think after seeing your 3 released G/G shoots your going to be mentioned on many many "wish lists" by models and members alike.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                  I think after seeing your 3 released G/G shoots your going to be mentioned on many many "wish lists" by models and members alike.
                                  Well, there's plenty of pretty girls in AW. (Let's have an orgy! Who's with me? )

Comment

Well, there's plenty of pretty girls in AW. (Let's have an orgy! Who's with me? )
                                    Yes, Evelina. There are plenty of pretty girls, but lets get back to matter at hand. & That's' Evelina and Pippa, and just to make sure Kylie H gets the message, I came up with this...
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	pipevelina.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	642846

Comment

Awesome match i think..2 beauties!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                        I'm not sure even the model liaison super powers of Kylie are strong enough to track down the 2003 Kayla. Hoping to get to see our two Scandinavian beauties Evelina and Kayla T together.
                                        I dunno... I am pretty amazing. Although, you're probably right - without the help of Professor Xavier and Cerebro, I'm unlikely to run into her.

thanks
                                        It seems like so long since I've been with a woman (only a month!) I'm scared I maybe more lustful and rampent then seductive and sensual
                                        Wow, ladies! Is it hot in here or what?...

Comment

My Pairss

Any 2 of these, or more at one time:

Claudia
                                          Samantha-Jane
                                          Fenna
                                          Marleen

- Preferably with me involved, it will be my new favorite G/G , 3-way, or 4/Group.

Any of these as a pair or group.
                                          Dewisandra
                                          Analyn
                                          Jia
                                          Lawan

- I LOVE ASIANS

Of course my old time Lush Lady Lovers

...which don't seem available anymore, But have already shot together (unfortunately without me)

....But this pair remains my Fave G/G up until Now

KiKi + Silvie

Comment

Patience and Kiki

Comment

Wow, ladies! Is it hot in here or what?...
                                              I'm hot and I wanna get naked with Pippa!

Comment

I'm hot and I wanna get naked with Pippa!
                                                I wanna get naked and lick Evelina and blow on it to help cool her down... or maybe rub some ice cubes over her! That'll help her hotness?

I love the photo bookmanz With that photo and this conversation I'm sure the emessage is loud and clear.

Comment

I just saw patience & Giselle's G/G .

while watching... I realized I'm more turned on by a Boyish Lesbian (studs as we call them in USA & UK) and a feminine girl (fems/femmes) getting together than 2 girly girls , and I haven't seen many studs getting together, but I'm not that turned on by it.

In real life (outside shoots) , I'm very boyish and I'm more attracted to girly girls,, (femmes) , so maybe that's why because I can relate to that scenario when one of the girls is boyish and more aggressive and throwing the other around (Like Patience was Giselle, and Giselle seemed to love it sooo that was awesome!)

I think the only other one I've seen on the site is Masie with an Asian Stud (do not remember name)

I'd like to see more of those.

If abby will let me , I'd prefer to wear boys clothes / baggy clothes on at least one of my G/G shoots actually.

they've let me wear my boys boxers though once, but apart from that, in all of my shoots, they've asked me to wear girly clothes. :/ Which I don't think suits my real personality.

Although I enjoy being both, and love wearing feminine outfits on shoots so I still enjoyed it, I'd like to do atleast one G/G shoot in boys clothes... and maybe a solo too in fact...

Comment

Originally posted by Pricejacker View Post
                                                    Patience and Kiki
                                                    Your first post, and an Interesting duo! whoohoo!

Any specific reasons why those two. ?

Comment

I think the only other one I've seen on the site is Masie with an Asian Stud (do not remember name)
                                                      that's Masie with Twyla, you should see the infamous after video: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/mas...s/video/clip_3 Masie and the photoghapher Jacki have a bit of a cry, Masie said that shoot changed her sex life and it's a classic

Comment

I wanna get naked and lick Evelina and blow on it to help cool her down... or maybe rub some ice cubes over her! That'll help her hotness?

I love the photo bookmanz With that photo and this conversation I'm sure the emessage is loud and clear.
                                                        I don't think such a pretty lady as you are can do nothing to make me cool down! But it's worth to try.. I don't complain.

Comment

Timbo, I already saw that. I understood it perfectly. Many bisexual women or lesbians have more of a chemistry with studs, because it's the masculine/ feminine balance. that's why in the gay world, most relationships occur between 1 boyish and 1 girly female. It just seems to work better and the sex seems more balanced too. Like in Patience with Giselle, It just seems more real/natural. People may disagree with this, especially people who've not had this experience for instance feminine girls who've never been with a stud (boyish lesbians for those missing), but if you can any active lesbian who's interactive with the lesbian community they'll agree and be able to explain it too. Obviously masie had never experienced that before, she even mentioned in the ''before'' she's always been with girly girls, never with an ''alternative'' female as she described it. And after she claims it's opened her mind up to a new world of possibilities, she probably didn't know she could have such a good time being ''dominated'' by a girl Although she still wanted to do some dominating which is cool, but there's just a different balance with domination when it comes to studs and fems together. Only lesbians really understand this. Although if you try to open your mind, you could do too from an outside perspective. Even though most ''outsiders'' to the lesbian community don't even seem to be able to comprehend why a ''lesbian'' meaning a girl who likes girls, would find attraction towards a girl who looks like a 'boy' .... It just is what it is, man. :P

- Point being, even though in the ''before'' shoot, masie didn't quite know what was gonna happen, The reaction afterwards was expected for me, most of the girls I've slept with & dated, I've been their first girl. and a few of them their first stud, so... this reaction of '' changed my sex life '' or a revelation of some sort is familiar, not just for me... for many studs, as we're just not known about, most people don't even know what a ''stud'' is in lesbian terms, so when a girl who wasn't raised by lesbians or something, has her first encounter with one, it's obviously an opened horizon .

Comment

Timbo, I already saw that. I understood it perfectly. Many bisexual women or lesbians have more of a chemistry with studs, because it's the masculine/ feminine balance. that's why in the gay world, most relationships occur between 1 boyish and 1 girly female. It just seems to work better and the sex seems more balanced too. Like in Patience with Giselle, It just seems more real/natural. People may disagree with this, especially people who've not had this experience for instance feminine girls who've never been with a stud (boyish lesbians for those missing), but if you can any active lesbian who's interactive with the lesbian community they'll agree and be able to explain it too.
                                                            What are the chances then that a girly/more feminine female ( having only been with the same ) will prefer and switch to dating the boyish/stud type only after having the experience. ?...would be interesting to hear from anyone who actually lived it.
                                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 6 September 2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I just saw patience & Giselle's G/G .

I'd like to see more of those.
                                                              Check out Shane's shoots or Ava

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X