No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback form could be used for that I think; http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support ('feedback' tab).

If she's going to Berlin as well, she could pick up Gretchen on the way back to HQ

Comment

I'm pretty sure we'd all love to have Annabelle Lee pay another visit to Abbyland! She always seems to enjoy herself and bring out the best in her partners, and there have been lots of beautiful new girls recently she hasn't yet had the pleasure of meeting. Fingers crossed!

Comment

You could re-tweet her 'I am in Amsterdam' tweet to @abbywinters , looks like that gets a response

Somewhat more on-topic for this thread; I would like to see more g/g shoots with Misha. Got think up lovely ladies to have her shoot with..

Comment

I would love to see Noor and Lucie L together.

Comment

I would like to see more g/g shoots with Misha. Got think up lovely ladies to have her shoot with..
            Frans, can you please wield some of that "limited power" and persuade Misha out in front of the camera again? If so then Kenji, Yara or Gala (or all three please, individually or together!). There again, Misha would be perfect with any model!

Comment

yes! they would be awesome together! (noor & lucie)!

Comment

Yes! Yes! I'm all up for the suggestions you made :P Anything with me and the amazingly sexy abby girls I could never get enough! it is so much fun!

Noa and Yara
                Noa and Satine
                Annabelle Lee & Noa

Any more suggestions about girls that I need to see/meet? there are so many new ones

XXX Noa

Comment

Originally posted by Noa_aw View Post
                  Noa and Yara
                  I would love to see you with Yara, the two of you seemed to have such great chemistry in your shoot with Gretchen and Rosa. Hope you can come back for more shoots, you've done so many great shoots with some of my favorite models!

Comment

Hey there,

So firstly Noa, I agree that though you had a brief encounter with her in a previous shoot, you really do need some proper one on one time with the very hot Yara. Delicious Satine would also make a perfect partner for you, I think AW need to let you know when she returns there. As for the awesome Annabelle Lee, I think she would ravish you, are you prepared and happy to accept that? You haven't done it with Yale yet have you? She seemed so incredibly horny in her first shoot back here for a while, I think it might be a very passionate affair. She seems to want to make up for her time away by making sweet love to more beautiful girls and I'd be surprised if she didn't want to explore you in detail.

I am fully supportive in your ongoing quest to make love to more beautiful women Noa, we love you.

SF

Comment

I would love to see Kenzie in girl girl action. Is she still around and did she indicate she might like to do this type of shoot? Don't mind if not but if she was into it I love to see more of this lovely young woman and her immensely sexy ways.

Similarly is Kenji planning perhaps to return for a few more shoots or is she no longer in Europe? I just can't get enough of her amazingness and beauty.

Let me know as I want to try and put together some realistic pairings but don't want to dream about something which isn't going to happen. I can take it. Hehe.

Great to see Yale back, think I will have to think of some pairings for her.

SF

Comment

I'm happy to see calls for threesomes renewed among the models. However, this happens periodically on the site and nothing is ever forthcoming.
                        Just wondering why this is so and would be interested to get an answer. If the models are keen to do this I would guess that the shoots would be very "successful". I'm sure an occasional threesome would be welcomed by members and models alike.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                          Great to see Yale back, think I will have to think of some pairings for her.
                          I'm a big fan of Yale too. I would love to see Yale with Noor.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                            Just wondering why this is so and would be interested to get an answer. If the models are keen to do this I would guess that the shoots would be very "successful". I'm sure an occasional threesome would be welcomed by members and models alike.
                            Well we had the sort of foursome with Noa,Gretchen,Rosa M and Yara split into http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...gretchen_noa_2 and http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/orgy/rosa_m_yara
                            And yeah, Noa definitely had fun according to her models-speak thread

Comment

Well we had the sort of foursome with Noa,Gretchen,Rosa M and Yara
                              Sadly a little too short and sweet. But are there any plans for more threesomes/foursomes?
                              I'm sure they would be welcomed by members and models even if in offering some variety to the duos. Less than one a month and more than one a year would be fine!

Comment

Would love to see Gretchen and Anjali
                                Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                                  Sadly a little too short and sweet. But are there any plans for more threesomes/foursomes?
                                  I'm sure they would be welcomed by members and models even if in offering some variety to the duos. Less than one a month and more than one a year would be fine!
                                  Yes, exactly! And I think foursomes have something of a natural tendency to split into couples. A real threesome on the other hand would be great. Mila, Noa and Amabella sounds great to me... I'd love to have Mila back with anyone! Irmina, Anjali, and the gorgeous one hit wonder Amaya M would be good partners, I bet.

Comment

Isn't 2014 the first year Chloe B hasn't done any modeling for AW since like 2004?

Comment

And I think foursomes have something of a natural tendency to split into couples.
                                      Actually I prefer four models together in a shoot rather than three, not that three aren't great - just look at the Kiki/Chloe/Larissa vid (and who would deny that it is very sexy and very erotic!!). Four models have more options as they can pair together, interchange or group or indeed whatever they fancy at the time. Plus seeing four lovely AW models together would be such a special treat (as per the Gretchen/Noa/Yara/Rosa shoot - pity it was way too short)!

Perhaps if members keep asking, as they and some models have done for what seems to have been quite a while, AW will answer with the occasional "special treat" and make us all very happy campers????

So will it be or ?
                                      Last edited by boomertoo; 31 December 2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Anjali and Yara
                                        Gala and Sicilia

Comment

This is probably too much to hope for, but I would dearly love to see Nichole and Misha shoot together.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                            This is probably too much to hope for, but I would dearly love to see Nichole and Misha shoot together.
                                            According to recent picture-of-the-day 50% of that done; http://www.abbywinters.com/image/pot..._002_001_jpg_2 Now to get Misha to be IN a shoot again..

Comment

That photo of Nichole was certainly a sight for sore eyes, great to see her modeling again. I love Misha both behind and in front of the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                That photo of Nichole was certainly a sight for sore eyes, great to see her modeling again. I love Misha both behind and in front of the camera.
                                                Amen to that! Nichole, Misha and Noa are like the most genuine personification of your Dutch models.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                                                  Amen to that! Nichole, Misha and Noa are like the most genuine personification of your Dutch models.
                                                  I was a big fan of Marigold's shoots years ago when you were in Australia. It would be great to see her brought back for a shoot with Noa or Yara.

Comment

Marigold is one of my favorite models too. I've gotten to see some of the shoots she did recently with Michelle Flynn (former AW videographer), she looks as beautiful as ever.

Comment

I'd love to see Sicilia pairing Nichole.

Comment

We know some of our far-flung models will be visiting Amsterdam this summer, so I've been daydreaming about sexy things I'd like to see them do on their trip to Abbyland. Of course it's all in the timing and who is in Amsterdam at any one time but her are some pairings I'd love to see! (I realize I spend way too much time thinking about this...)

Mila: I'm overjoyed about the imminent return of one of my favorite models ever. Our wonderfully pretty Canadian has told us lots about her AW wishlist, so I've got some ideas.

* Mila and Anahi: This would be a dream come true for me, since I adore both gorgeous girls, they've been so very sweet to me on the boards and they've already been flirting!
                                                        * Mila and Maylin: Mila has mentioned that one of her biggest fantasies is to be with a girl who can squirt, and Maylin is the perfect choice for that.
                                                        * Mila and Yara: Two amazingly smart, pretty girls with glasses. 'Nuff said.
                                                        * Mila and Luna: They're both so lovely and they can talk about their shared love of a favorite book.
                                                        * Mila and Noa and Elisa: Mila has already done a classic girl-girl with Noa, but said she'd love to play with her again in a threesome. Adorable Elisa seems like she'd fit right in here.

Laney: It's always special when Australian girls visit Amsterdam, and it looks like we'll get two this summer, with Laney and Ophelia (below)

* Laney and Beatrix: Both blonde, curvy and sweet, they seem like they'd get on well together.
                                                        * Laney and Gala: The inverse: petite brunette Gala would be an intriguing contrast with Laney golden blondeness, but they both have lots of pretty hair all over.
                                                        * Laney and Renae: Two Playdate superstars seem like they have a similar friendly, warm personalities.

* Ophelia and Nina: From the boards: Ophie: "My word you are the cutest! You remind me of an elf!" Nina: "Ophie, you are very cute yourself!"
                                                        * Ophelia and Flora: Two pretty girls from England who now live elsewhere (Oz and Germany, respectively), they can chat about their homeland!

* Last one: Anahi and Sabina: Incredibly cute, incredibly passionate, a contrast of curves and petite beauty, and both from South America, in what I think would be an AW first.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                          * Laney and Renae: Two Playdate superstars seem like they have a similar friendly, warm personalities.
                                                          Laney is super cute. I'd totally go there. Also, we're basically matching!

Comment

Right back at you!

Comment

Well, this response has made my day! Here's hoping these two strawberry blonde beauties can find a way meet up.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X