Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Girl-Girl shoots show when I filter for solo only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do Girl-Girl shoots show when I filter for solo only?

As it says in the title.... Why do Girl-Girl shoots show when I filter for solo only?

Bug? By design?

Girl-Girl Fun shoots are also accessible to solo-members, do you see any make-out/hardcore g/g shoots when you filter on solos ?
    (the filter you use isn't strictly on type-of-shoot but on website, the solo.aw.com site just happens to also have g/g fun shoots)

Comment

"As it says in the title.... Why do Girl-Girl shoots show when I filter for solo only?"

SIMPLE. IT'S ANOTHER STUFF UP WITH THIS 'NEW' SITE!!!!
      Give me an option to go back to a 'classic' AW site, without all the chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by robertsdwr View Post
        Ah, constructive feedback, thanks. Why do you consider the new site chaotic ?

As for the classic site, it did/does the same.. allow me a picture...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	solo_old.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	638133

Comment

Oh, thanks Fran, that explains it. Never noticed that - they just stand out more in the new site, as they're a different colour.

Comment

Originally posted by robertsdwr View Post
            Every shoot has a button to the left of the screen saying "view this shoot on our old site". The option is there.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
              Every shoot has a button to the left of the screen saying "view this shoot on our old site". The option is there.
              http://old-www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=home
              this will not be there for much longer - a week or two at most.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X