New Model: Jaclyn

New Model: Jaclyn
    Attached Files

Wow - what a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice

Rob.

Comment

I cannot wait for your new set to appear. It's only a few hours away, but I am turning into a pumpkin so I guess I will have a most enjoyable morning tomorrow.
        Have not heard back from you on posts I've made on other threads
        nevertheless, a favorite quote of mine is very apropos "here's looking at you kid"
        ciao
        Browneyes

Comment

By golly I've been looking forward to this shoot since Jaclyn first graced our screens, initially in Behind the Scenes PotD then in her splendid IM, the wait has been well worth it, for this is a splendid imageset. Athletic, frolicsomely sexily erotic with a distinct, evident sense of much fun ,in all respects, being had. The rich verdant hues of the grass and foliage providing a fine backdrop and stage against and upon which to present Jaclyn's beauty to full glorious effect, in this Charli succeeds admirably indeed eloquently. The set is delight to view and is one which I am sure will be returned to many times, my thanks to Charli, the team and Jaclyn of who, I happily note on the evidence of the PotD, we shall see much more. Looking forward immensely to the video which if the preview is anything to go by will be most assuredly a visual and aural feast , nay! Banquet.

tom

Comment

Jacklyn is a pretty girl with a very nicely shaped body and we can see her here in a very nice outdoor shoot. I'm looking forward to the video.

Comment

Nice

Not shy too, nice

Rob.

Comment

all the right curves and beautiful too boot

Comment

Terrific outdoor shoot!
                  Jaclyn's a beautiful new face on the scene, she has a fantastic smile and wonderful expressions.
                  Charli's camera explores Jaclyn's pretty face and sensational body in a plethora of poses and exquisite detail.

Comment

Just occasionally an AW girl comes along that leaves me breathless. Jaclyn is one of them. She blows my sox off with her beauty, and is definitely worthy of my first posting on these boards.

Comment

A very beautiful woman with great assets.

Comment

splendid!

Comment

Oh...! There you are...! Good to see all of you again...! (those pretty eyes...!and...!and...!and...!etc.)

RYL TJ

Comment

Awsome, Love her, hope Jaclyn returns soon !!!!!!

Please

Comment

Hurrah for Jaclyn, she's so much fun and so beautiful with her perfect form.
                              Now that I've seen the video, I'm even more in awe of Jaclyn. What an orgasm.
                              Last edited by akttog; 4 May 2010, 12:37 AM. Reason: added reaction to video

Comment

FANTASTIC,,,Jaclyn,,,,,Sure hope we will see More of Your Beautiful BODY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

JOHN,,,,

Comment

HOLY SMOKES did the rain follow Jaclyn's orgasm? Came on strong when she did and then went away at the end? Now THAT was a powerful orgasm! I'll have to watch it a few more times to make sure.

Comment

Awesome ! Fantastic shoot under the rain. Jaclyn's body is so beautiful.

Comment

A splendid thoroughly enjoyable unforgettable solo video debut from Jaclyn as she enjoys some outdoor fun and frolics in the rain. Serendipitously the intensity of the rain first matches and then keeps station upon the intensity of Jaclyn's growing arousal as she achieves a first "I've nevercome in a thunderstorm before!" Lottie marvellously captures all the action from all angles and distances, including Jaclyn occasional and delightful glances to camera to produce and present this fine video and for which my thanks are due to her the team and Jaclyn.

tom

Comment

Jaclyn is smoking hot! Gorgeous body, beautiful, not inhibited and oh that ass...

Comment

Wow, this will be one of my all time favorite model debut's. With the beauty of the still photos, the uniqueness of the video in the rain, and the gorgeous, sensationally sexy, Jaclyn in all her glory.

Comment

Oh, yes! AWESOME!

Comment

Very beautiful. One thing I really liked was watching Jaclyn's boobs moving unrestrained under her top. Unfortunately there isn't enough of this nowadays.

Comment

Yes! Braless under a singlet top. I can remember that fashion era.... just.

An unforgettable setting, a striking model in Jaclyn and no holds barred sexy video action.

Comment

I can only agree with all statements. Super dibute shoot, simply one of a kind!
                                                  Jaclyn is stunning

Comment

Thanks Jaclyn for your contributions. You are one of my favourite for sure. Hope we will see more of you. Hope everything is fine with you. Take care

Love Alan

Comment

After I have seen Jaclyn´s fantastic videos, I thought that she seem to look like a famous actress. I think she look like Kristen Stewart, am I wrong?

Alan

Comment

Adore!!! totally adore this woman!! Didnt know what her name was on here! HAppy accident!!! <heading off to have a private moment!>

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X