• Show
Clear All

New IM: Constance

New IM: Constance
    Attached Files

She definetely looks yummy and delightful

Edie

Comment

I'm a sucker for knee high socks... very sexy!

Comment

Very fine IM. Beautiful new girl.

Comment

Constance is pretty and cute and her IM is a great start for her at AW.

Comment

Lovely!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

"Yummy and delightful" indeed, a splendid IM in a lovely location, Constance to the pleasing accompaniment of birdsong enjoys and shares intimate moment with us. A joy to see and hear, thank you Constance, hopefully not too long a wait before we see you gracing our screens once again in your solo debut.

tom

Comment

What is underneath those Checkered Table Cloth Undies wets my appetite even more
                for what Sweet Constance is about to serve us...you sure satisfied my hunger.

Thank you Constance for this Delicious IM.

Comment

Thanx for the lovely comments guy's..........Such an ego boost hehe xo

Tjsunray - Would you like the table cloth undies to appear in another shoot ??

And Giselle I love my knee high socks.. Ive got stacks of them !!

Lots of love to you all and big kisses, Constance

Comment

It's been said before but Constance is so cute, so pretty. And I'll add waif-like. What an introduction!

Comment

Thanks Flatspin I was a little shy in this video, It was my first one

Um.....What does Waif-Like mean ?? I hope its a good thing .....

Comment

Originally posted by ConstanceAW View Post
                        Um.....What does Waif-Like mean ?? I hope its a good thing .....

It's a good thing from my point of view....anyway that's the way I intended it. I was thinking of someone slight, slim, fragile maybe - a Kate Moss-type.
                        Thanks for the feedback Oh and IMO being a little shy can be charming.

Comment

Wow! What a beautiful and captivating young lady. Every little bit of her is just so adorable!

Are there any more shoots in the pipeline? I hope there are.

Comment

WoW.... Kate Moss type... What a compliment !!!

I Love Kate Moss... She is the hottest little thing Ever !!!

& There are still more shoots to come.... Although im not too sure when they'll be uploaded...

You'll just have to keep an eye out for them i guess

Constance

Comment

Constance, Kate Moss may be hot, but you are a squillion times hotter!

I can hardly wait to see the other shoots.

Giselle is right by the way, those knee high socks are sooooo sexy.

Comment

Awwwww Massive Thank you !!

I LOVE knee high socks ! I have so many pairs In all different colors !

They're definatly a Fav of mine... & Im Glad you like them too

Comment

Originally posted by ConstanceAW View Post
                                  I LOVE knee high socks ! I have so many pairs In all different colors !
                                  Oooer, really?! Maybe you could share some photos with us of you wearing your fave pairs

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                    Oooer, really?! Maybe you could share some photos with us of you wearing your fave pairs
                                    Wow more pics of Constance and Giselle in knee highs..... Yes Please

Comment

I agree!! Giselle and Constance are probably my two most favorite Abby girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X