Comment

hm, yes, i see your point, sterling2!

Comment

YES!
        lovely girl, lovely video, lovely orgasm

Comment

and it was very interesting

Comment

Amazingly beautiful girl. There isn't a (straight) man alive who wouldn't enjoy looking at her amazing nude body and watching her masturbate. The hair on her pussy looks so soft and pretty. Awesome video.

Comment

An appetite whetting preview, a lovely taster for this sumptuous feast of an IM where Satine achieves satiation, delightfully softly breathily so ending with a beautiful happy smile. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you satine, now eyes peeled for your solo and GGs after this splendid introduction.

tom

Comment

Beautiful new hairy girl with lovely boobs. Pleased come back very soon.

Comment

It was well worth waiting for Satine!..love every minute of it.Want to see more of you soon!
                  Love the undies under the Plaid shirt combo.the camera and the bedroom setting,and above all, the lovely YOU.
                  Thank you for this wonderful IM.

RYL TJ
                  Last edited by tjsunray; 10 May 2010, 08:21 PM.

Comment

In my book, Satine is just about perfect. Absolutely gorgeous girl, I really look forward to her solo shoot!

Comment

A very beautiful girl in an IM that is a delight to watch and listen to. And what to say of that very lovely orgasm followed by a cute smile. I hope we'll see Satine in a lot more shoots, solo, DIM, girl-girl.

Comment

What a delectable young woman! I do hope we'll see her come again -- and again... She does it so beautifully.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Lovely, sexy, super!

Comment

For sure one of my favourite girls (although I still have a lot stuff still to expore here).

I love her shaking body, excites me a lot

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X