CMS2 critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulldogm3 View Post
    Please bring back pre-selected photo topic lists, i.e. "standing in the nude". This was a wonderful way to select from a list, or to download topics, like models interacting with trees, or redheads, etc, that were interesting.
    Good to know I am not the only one missing them. Tags are great, but don't replace lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      ...I've filed a feature-request for your clear-selection-after-saving-zip idea, good one....
      Hi Frans, but what about the other part of that - a decent name for the download. At least include the tag name(s). For example: BigSpud's Large Breasts Puffy Nipple Meaty Lips Pregnant.zip

BS

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
        Hi Frans, but what about the other part of that - a decent name for the download. At least include the tag name(s). For example: BigSpud's Large Breasts Puffy Nipple Meaty Lips Pregnant.zip
        Heh. Trouble with naming zips is that you can include pretty much any picture into that zip, so what to base the name on?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Heh. Trouble with naming zips is that you can include pretty much any picture into that zip, so what to base the name on?
          Frans, you didn't like my example name?

The tag list that got you there is a start. If the default were the tag sequence that was active on the first selection were used it would probably hit 75% or more of the situations. With the current name it is non-descriptive (ie WRONG) 100% of the time.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X