Cool/Interesting Links and Pic's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool/Interesting Links and Pic's

Are you afraid of heights?...I am!...Big Time.

The original version. Filmed with a Sony handycam. No clipping. Watch www.youclimb.de for more stuff. Many thanks to Michael Darius for the soundtrack "Magic...

Some scary Pic's

Click image for larger version

Name:	00033001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	661666

Name:	1110650_eb5d_625x1000.jpg
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	661667

Name:	sears-20tower-20ledge.jpg
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	661668

Name:	00025096iz1.jpg
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	661669

[ATTACH]25028[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]25029[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]25030[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]25031[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]25032[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]25033[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]25034[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]25035[/ATTACH]

Comment

awesome pics

Comment

Damn those photos make my head spin - think I need to lie down

Comment

I tell ya some of those guys are mighty brave and some of them are just plain idiots. Those are awesome snapshots though, makes me wonder how the cameraman managed to get some of them, seeing that the subjects in the photos themselves are at such a high risk.

Comment

If you could go to Shanghai for a vacation, buy two or more of these cars, one for your wife and one for yourself, and one for each of your kids, have them shipped to Canada and still spend less money than if you bought a car in Canada. Getting the car(s) into USA , still an ordeal

This is not a toy, not a concept car. It is a newly developed single seat car in highly aerodynamic tear-shape road-proven real car. It is ready to be launched as a single-seater for sale in Shanghai in 2010 for a mere RMB 4,000 (US$600)!

Interested? Wait till you learn that it will cruise at 100-120 Km/Hr with an unbelievable 0.99litre/100Km (258 miles/gallon)!

Impressed? Totally, after you have read all the details below about the hi-tech and space-age material input into this car!

The Most Economic Car in the World will be on sale next year
              Attached Files

Comment

Yowser! I love those mileage and speed specifications. Very much like the GM Aero 200 concept vehicle that was on display for many years at Epcot's World TransCenter. The future of energy-efficient transportation may be finally here.

Name:	Aero200-Concept-Epcot.png
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	638544

Comment

most likely not allow to come .because they are not crash tested ,talking about the shanghi car ,heaven help us if they due-too simple -to cheap -and not fuelhungry

Comment

I do remember the talk that was going around when Volkswagen Beetles were starting to sell like hotckakes here in the States back in the early 1970s. They acquired the nickname 'pregnant roller skates.'

Comment

wether it's good or bad with all the safety things they have added on to cars today ,driven up the price and weight,--something this simple I dont think it will be allowed-[remember the corvair -unsafe at any speed]
                      Last edited by sterling2; 14 May 2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Running The Numbers-Some Interesting Statistics.

http://www.theglobalintelligencer.co...hrisjordan.php

Comment

this link may scare you ,if you use a copier [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC38D5am7go] more than scary

Comment

Originally posted by sterling2 View Post
                            this link may scare you ,if you use a copier [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC38D5am7go] more than scary
                            Still makes me wonder why you'd store a copied document that long. After having printed it there is simply not need to keep it. Smart to ask extra money to erase said unnecessary data though

Comment

Speaking of Hard Drives!...some cool Geek Inspired USB Harddrive Modifications.

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/blogbits...modifications/

Comment

Originally posted by sterling2 View Post
                                Yes that is indeed scary but you have found and shared a vital piece of information that can help to save many, many companies that use these digital copiers from alot of damage caused by information hackers. Good job, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                  Speaking of Hard Drives!...some cool Geek Inspired USB Harddrive Modifications.

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/blogbits...modifications/
                                  The possibilities for that are limited only to the imagination.

Comment

Spetacular Dubai Panorama [ keep zooming in ]

http://gigapan.org/gigapans/48492/

Comment

The technology of Cyberdyne is here. Now.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                        The technology of Cyberdyne is here. Now.
                                        Yeah!...Mind blowing isn't it!...first time i heard of the term "Cyberdyne" and the first time i've come across it on the internet!
                                        Last edited by tjsunray; 14 May 2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Yeah!...Mind blowing isn't it!...first time i heard the term "Cyberdyne" and first time i've come across it on the internet!
                                          Cyberdyne is synonymous with the Terminator II-3D 'Battle Across Time' movie.

Comment

The best view of Paris you will see on the Internet.

http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/paris.htm

Comment

The best view of Paris you will see on the Internet.

http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/paris.htm
                                              That is cool. I wonder if there an interactive view like that fot Melbourne & Sydney? Maybe one for Fitzroy?

Comment

Home

some pic's of some size
                                                Attached Files

Comment

This fella here has oodles of pics and vids featuring his very own, highly-detailed flight simulator themed to Back to the Future-the Ride, right in his own home. He's one of many folks who has had opportunity to ride the real thing at Universal Studios but now carries on the legacy of BTTF-TR due to its wildly tremendous popularity among loyal, thrill-seeking theme park flight simulator ride fans.

Comment

360 degree panorama from top of...

For best results...click on full view and use auto-rotation.

Comment

unsafe at any speed
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sterling3 View Post
                                                        unsafe at any speed
                                                        Hey, I had a '62 Corvair and drove it for years without a hint of trouble. Loved that car!!

Comment

I'll bet the Corvair was safer than the Mitsubishis that are out on the road now.

Comment

don't you remember that was the very young ralph nader's claim to fame[unsafe at any speed]
                                                            the flat six in it didn't help much

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X