• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Manuela

New IM: Manuela
    Attached Files

Mama mia, can't wait.

Comment

Manuela is an absolute winner and I was waiting for this since the day I saw the still pic. My only wish is that I could have clearly seen her fingers on her hot spot where most of the action was taking place. Looking forward to the next set with Manuela.

Comment

Nice orgasm but bad angle (no view on her pussy).

Comment

We get an excellent view on her wonderful breasts, and it's very nice to see and hear her getting two orgasms, the second one being a really strong one. So, it's a pity we didn't see her pussy, although this could have been achieved with a slightly higher position of the camera. Still, I enjoyed watching this IM and I loved listening to her moaning (her sighs at the end are really wonderful).

Comment

Manuela writes "[...]That was sooo much fun cha cha !" it certainly looked and sounded like it was, a delightful IM I like the 'close-in' feel to it, in a fine contrast to her debut IM, in all a joy to watch and listen to, thank you Manuela and happy to report your solo redux will be gracing our screens in little over a week.

tom

Comment

Voyeuristic camera positioning seems like we are peeking in on Manuela.
              Make no mistake, this gorgeous young woman is hot. Looking forward to her redux coming up soon. Her solo debut was wonderful.

Comment

I love it when a girl closes her eyes as she masturbates...allows her to better focus on the "Job at Hand" par say.
                Thank you Manuela

tj

Comment

So I am not the only one who finds that a number of IM videos lack careful camera alignment? In Manuela's first IM the main subject seemed to be a bicycle, plus the other contents of the garage. In this one the camea is too low. In Kyle's excellent IM the other day we are treated to a close up of a chest of drawers, and I could go on to produce quite a list. I do not say that the girl should be centre stage every time, but acres of blank wall with the model right on one side of the screen seems a massive waste of my monitor's display.

A great IM nevertheless.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X