Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Model: Kylie H

Posting Champion

New Model: Kylie H

New Model: Kylie H
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    I've been looking forward to Kylie's solo début and now only 8 days to go, 9 for the video, whose preview promises many delights.

tom

Plenty To Say
    Beautiful- I do like a girl in glasses

Plenty To Say
    It can't come soon enough for me - stunningly beautiful Kylie

Still Exploring
    Something about those glasses - so seductive.

Her smooth skin doesn't hurt either.

Plenty To Say
    2 1/2 hours to go.... I'm getting excited

Plenty To Say
    Any moment now.... the tension is building

Plenty To Say
    Kylie is a very pretty girl and charming girl and she has a very lovely figure.

Posting Champion
    By Gosh what a beautiful debut solo imageset, long awaited and every looong second has been worth it, a delight to peruse in all respects. Kylie, a beautiful model with a radiant smile and long dark hair which is 'set-off' splendidly by the whites of the bedclothes and warm soft light from the window, a fine setting, the mirror and it's use by Jacki being especially delightful and lastly lovely colour combinations. Jacki, as is her wont, weaves her magic with finesses and artistry to conjour a set that does justice in full measure to Kylie and that comprising as it does admirably composed and lit photographs is a delight to view, both in the present and I'm sure many times more in the future.

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl...lls/kylie_h025

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl...lls/kylie_h093

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl...lls/kylie_h167

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl...lls/kylie_h172

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl...lls/kylie_h198

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kyl...lls/kylie_h235

tom

Enjoys It Here
    Madam..... I am overwhelmed.

Thanks Kylie, just wow, sooo attractive and desirable. Words fail me; you're totally my favorite model.
    The photos are just stunning.
    Wow.

What can I say about Kylie that has not been said? Perfect in every way, and 1 day to go for the video!!

Plenty To Say
    on the south shore of lake ontario ,mid state new york
    what more can one say

Plenty To Say
    Kylie.... wow what a stunner

I just can't get over your amazing beauty - totally shown off with a contagious smile

Just can't stop smiling myself

Posting Champion
    Kylie does it for me, with her beautiful smile, dark eyes, long dark hair, and perfect little figure.

A wonderful collection of Kylie's poses, and expressions. What beautiful images Jacki captures!
    Last edited by bookmanz; 23rd May 2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Not done looking at Kylie pics yet!!

Posting Champion
    Very pretty and very tempting.

Been a member for years and never moved to post until seeing this set. Stunning, perfect.

Posting Champion
    Kylie is such a stunner and some very lovely pictures. She is simply amazing. I have so many favorites. Unsure of which to choose. I wish she would post again around here.

Plenty To Say
    a great great set for a gorgeous stunning girl. wonderful great body and perfect posing.

awaiting more sets for this stunning girl.

<

Kylie, you are Beautiful .. I pray you will become a regular, you will certainly become the favourite :)

Plenty To Say
    Loves to Kylie.
    There isn't any site like AW. And I really don't know why.

Enjoys It Here
    Dorothy Parker said, "Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses", but that certainly does not apply to this man or this girl. Kylie is beautiful, stunning, gorgeous and every other adjective that applies. Thanks for this submission and I'm looking forward to many, many more.

Permanent Resident
    Her first IM was great. Her solo is amazing. What a beauty : perfect body and lovely face. Pleased come back soon.

AW Staff Can't stop posting jacki's Avatar
    Ahhh what a stunner. Loved working with Kylie. Again and again...you will definitely see more of this amazing creature. Hey kylie, next time you're on set I'll wear my glaaaaasses. Did you know we have the same? Can't wait to see ya little lady! Hope you like your set...you look incredible.

AW Staff Can't stop posting jacki's Avatar
    hmmmm....i think it's time i change my avatar too...i have no idea who that long haired, pierced lip lady is on the left! Hahaha...

Posting Champion
    Kylie is one AMAZING woman. Her set blew me away. Such beauty. Thank you and can I please have some more??

Still Exploring
    Oh wow! Kylie is such a stunning beauty. The shoot is amazing and I cant stop thinking about her.

Posting Champion
    A enthralling thoroughly enjoyable video that finely complements the splendid imageset. It is a delight to see and hear Kylie as, in conversation with Patience, she tells of some of her 'adventures' and experiences, her studies and computer games more generally. Patience, with her customary skill and artistry composes a splendid video, with fine use of the mirror and which is replete with fine scenes. Delicious close-ups of Kylie's beautiful countenance, views from over her shoulder as she caresses her breasts and later as she plays, the latter incorporating reflections in the mirror. My thanks to Patience, the team and Kylie, of whom I hope that we see much, much more.

tom

Posting Champion
    Kylie H said she was really nervous about the video, wanting to look good. There was no need for her to worry at all - she looked just as beautiful as she did in her stunning stills set. And what a warm and confident interviewee she sounded! Seeing her delicate features in explicit action was more than a little sexy.

Wow, just wow.

Hot, confident and into game design... talk about a fantasy come to life!

Can't wait to see more of her on the site.

Thanks everyone! It's so nice to hear such lovely things about my photos and video. I love knowing that people are watching and enjoying it, and that's one of the biggest turn ons while doing my shoots. If anyone wants to chat or know anything personal, feel free to shoot me your questions on my thread.

Enjoys It Here
    love your work on AW Kylie,BIG FAN. your a very beautiful young lady. I think the glasses make you look hotter. I heard your a gamer, me too. what games you like. also is there any chance you'll do a boy girl scene. I think that would be AWEsome if you and marcus did a scene of making beautiful love. other than that keep up the good work kylie and god bless

Hi Jack! I'm still really into the Sims (typical girl) but I've also flirted with World of Warcraft from time to time (I've started working at AWHQ now so I'm a busy girl, not a lot of time for games right now). I've also got into roleplaying big time (not the sexy fun kind, the kind with dice) and am working on a character for the Pathfinder universe. I'm a bit thorough in my character design, and plus I've only got a GM to play with at the moment, so I'm lacking in fellow adventurers.

What's your favourite game?

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    Hi Jack! I'm still really into the Sims (typical girl) but I've also flirted with World of Warcraft from time to time (I've started working at AWHQ now so I'm a busy girl, not a lot of time for games right now). I've also got into roleplaying big time (not the sexy fun kind, the kind with dice) and am working on a character for the Pathfinder universe. I'm a bit thorough in my character design, and plus I've only got a GM to play with at the moment, so I'm lacking in fellow adventurers.

Ok... from "not a lot of time for games right now" to "whats your favourite game?" Was total double dutch to me... how do you roleplay with dice?? pathfinder universe?? GM??? double dutch.

Ohhh... there is something completely lacking in my education "gamer talk"

This is Pathfinder it's a role playing game that you play with dice and a group of people. A lot like Dungeons and Dragons.

GM = Game master = The person who comes up with the storyline for the game and puts challenges in your way. (You'll never guess who my GM is).

The good thing about RPGs is that you can play whether you've got 5 minutes or several hours (although several hours, a few pizzas and some softdrink is preferable). As I've not got people to play with at the moment (I've yet to convert Masie) I'm just coming up with ideas for my character and how I'd like to play her. There's a lot of stats and choices involved and I love drawing so I like to sketch out what my characters look like too. /nerd

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Thanks Kylie... that clears that up

Isn't fate a wonderful thing... Who would have thought that a Girl from Queensland would end up going to Australian Capital Territories to shoot for a Victorian based adult web site company. Then a year or so later find herself based in Italy to go do a shoot in the Netherlands for the now moved Victorian adult web site company. Fast forward a little and the then England based Kylie moves to the Netherlands to work for the now Netherlands based web site company.

What would the odds of that all falling into place be??? We have a lot to thank Alicia K for...

Thanks Alicia K... Thanks Kylie H... Thanks fate

Pinky

Awww. It's been a crazy two years! I haven't spoken to Alicia in AGES, we kinda lost contact a while ago.

Posting Champion

The good thing about RPGs is that you can play whether you've got 5 minutes or several hours (although several hours, a few pizzas and some softdrink is preferable).
    Well, guess I can't play this game, cos' I hate pizza!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here marcus_f's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avoidant View Post
    Been a member for years and never moved to post until seeing this set. Stunning, perfect.
    Wow, true to his word. I'm impressed, Kylie. This guy only posted once, ever- to let you know that he never posts except for this time to offer awe at your set.
    Is it weird that makes me warm fuzzy and proud? :P

Enjoys It Here

my favorite games have to be legend of zelda ocarina of time, final fantasy 7,super mario world,god of war 1-3,batman arkham asylum,sonic 1-3 and pokemon

Plenty To Say

Kylie H

Dear Kylie I wrote to you for the first time on 23rd May 2010.

I believe when God created Kylie, he was so relaxed that he took care of every single detail in her sweet, gorgeous and delicious body. Her sweet smile, her gorgeous delicious boobs and erect nipples, her plump thighs and her round ass are really stunning. When she opens her lovely thighs she reveals her hidden treasures, a neatly shaved gorgeous, juicy, hot pussy.
    When I was watching Kylie H & Marcus F, I did not pay much attention to what Marcus was doing as I paid attention to the beauty of Kylie’s body. I kept looking at Kylie’s face. I was clear that this hot girl was enjoying what was being done to her. If anybody tells me this was acting, I would reply Kylie deserves an Oscar. The video showed real love and Kylie enjoyed it to the maximum.
    Kylie, you are beautiful, gorgeous, hot and delicious girl. Out of 1467 GB of nude art files i have , I never felt towards a girl the way I feel towards this nymph.
    Kylie, I love you